Your current favourite on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Brock Lesnar if he counts. The reason being is he can make a simple segment instantly interesting, he's already proved that he's a huge draw and simply because he's a beast.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan,Kane Brodus Clay and Tensai

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Chris Jericho for very, very obvious reasons. Followed by Brock Lesnar, every time he appears it receives that "shit's about to go down" reaction, which I can't say for anyone else. The guy's essentially a walking mark out moment. And then he's followed by Dean Ambrose, his portion of the promo last Raw reinvigorated my love for The Shield that was lost admittedly due to my lack of paying attention, and the also decision to brand them together with Heyman.

Yes, I'm aware Punk isn't in the top three despite being listed as my favorite. I'm too lazy to change it, especially since two of three topping him are only going to be there for a short amount of time.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Antonio Cesaro is my current favorite. I've liked every match his been in, even the ones with Khali. Plus he's owning his gimmick right now