Your 10 Most Disliked Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
So, you're saying I can't post because I didn't post before? I'm guessing you like NXT. Sorry I made fun of your precious show. That's real mature to call someone names when they don't agree with you. See how far, that gets you in life kid. Looking at your avatar, you look like someone who gets bullied in high school and since you can't do anything about it, you come on forums and insult people.
He never finished High School. He dropped out because of World of Warcraft an WEED~!

Reaction score
Did the guy who started this thread really say Edge is limited on the mic? Really? Really? I suppose Jessica Alba is limited at being hot too right? Or Michael Jordan is limited at being competitive? Or like he's limited at being a tard?