YoungMannie with samurai hair while a guy masturbates in the background

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Maybe not but it's the internet but have fun spamming on me! I'm not replying nomore too these threads! They get boring pretty fast

LadyHotrod

Maybe not but it's the internet but have fun spamming on me! I'm not replying nomore too these threads! They get boring pretty fast

I'll bet if it wasn't about you and your samurai hair and masturbating friend, you'd think it was an awesome thread.

LadyHotrod

He sent a PM to Mat FTW, no doubt taking the net seriously and asking 'Yo Dawg, Why You Got Beef?'

LKP

Nice to see this forum picks on random people to insult. Its getting fucking wrose

MizMasta3000

Mannie your ok but the posting is a little annoying. I spent 30 minutes reviewing your RP because I couldn't really read through it easily.