Young Bucks to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The_Young_Bucks_Taunt_2012_1-600x381.jpg

"This week's episode of Being the Elite was quite an eventful one. Not only did the episode include some major announcement regarding ALL IN, the episode also included the Bucks teasing a potential move to the WWE. The episode also had guest appearances from Arrow Star Stephen Amell and Diamond Dallas Page."

Source

There is also some rumors and speculation around WWE trying to gun for Kenny Omega as well as getting Cody Rhodes back. I am not sure either of those would happen but it is interesting that the Young Bucks have hinted at making a move.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I hope for the love of wrestling The Bucks and Omega and anyone involved in All In or the G1 Supercard get signed by WWE. 1) Their character will just be ruined 2) Their moveset will be held back beyond belief 3) They will just job to WWE's own people 4) It shows that WWE are some mark ass bitches who are scared of competition

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If they go to WWE they are sell outs

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It’s like Samoa Joe said, he didn’t sell out and no one else who goes to WWE sells out either. WWE pays, and they pay really well if you’re good. The talent deserves the larger checks and perks. You can’t fault them if they do go to WWE. All that Shit talk, promos, whatever they’ve done up to this point doesn’t mean they won’t or shouldn’t sign. They’re a smaller promotion trying to get more attention. Well, how do you do that? You attack the biggest dog in the yard: WWE. It makes sense.

They’re not sell outs if they go to WWE. Grow the fuck up.

Reactions: bullyballmm