YOU STILL GOT IT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vader is to wrestling what Springsteen is to music. A boss.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I MARKED HARDER THAN A 6 YEAR OLD AT A JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vader is awesome, but they were chanting 'you still got it' after he had throwing like 2 forearm shots lol. Smark crowds would chant you still got it if Mae Young came out and tried to drop kick Kelly Kelly (actually bad example- that would be awesome)

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I was surprised with how much air he got on the Vader Bomb. I'm excited to see the other guys that come out next. Hopefully they are more guys like Vader who are never around. Bringing back JBL, Road Dogg, ect are exciting to see, but it hasnt been that long since we have seen them. I want to see some real surprises. I was never expecting Vader to ever return for a match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
I was surprised with how much air he got on the Vader Bomb. I'm excited to see the other guys that come out next. Hopefully they are more guys like Vader who are never around. Bringing back JBL, Road Dogg, ect are exciting to see, but it hasnt been that long since we have seen them. I want to see some real surprises. I was never expecting Vader to ever return for a match.

I want Val Venis!