You Reap What You Sow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
How does Vince McMahon feel now? He has to feel like crap. I mean you mock you're own death and try to play it serious. In the process, whether intentionally or not, you mock the death of Eddie Guerrero, Owen Hart, and any professional wrestler who has died. And what does Vince get last week? The death of Sherry. Not that she is relevent in today's wrestling world, but she is considered a legend as far as ladies in wrestling are concerned. Vince keeps running the storyline and now what do we have? Chris Benoit and his family dead. I cant help but think and believe that Vince brought this upon himself by running this ridiculous and disgusting storyline. It's sad it's going to take a life to end it. As far as Chris goes, RIP to one of the greatest technical wrestlers, ever, hands down. RIP to his wife Nancy, who will ever forget the Woman and Kevin Sullivan stoyline ten years ago that turned real? And RIP to thier son. Chris will sincerly be missed, just like Eddie and the others.

RedAlpha

Reaction score
I registered here again, i highly doubt anyone here remebered Crippler59 but...that was me.

I planned on watching RAW to see this ridiculous fake death storyline with Vince McMahon, only to be met with the shock of the death of Chris Beniot's entire family.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Vince keeps running the storyline and now what do we have? Chris Benoit and his family dead. I cant help but think and believe that Vince brought this upon himself by running this ridiculous and disgusting storyline.

I dont understand how you can blame vince for this, people said that the wwe was boring needed something Attitude Era-ish and here it is everybody was excited, who did it? What's gonna happen? Now a tragedy happens and everyone all of a sudden is disgusted? Ok, that's bullshit, a wrestling STORYLINE had nothing to do with Benoit and his family problems. I do agree however that most definitly he had to end it, there was no choice and would be disgusting if he didnt.

Captive8

Reaction score
There was nothing exciting about someone mimicking real life events. I got news for you. I dont know if you had your head in the sand, but a good majority of wrestling fans have been disgusted with this storyline. This didnt just happen today, it's been that way for the last two weeks. Many wrestling fans and writers asked the question, what is Vince going to do when he himself or another wrestler dies again? We didnt have to wait long for an answer. I am glad Vince manned up and came on tv and basically ended the storyline. I wouldnt have had a problem with the storyline had it been done in a humor like manner from the get go. But instead the WWE tried to push a REAL death storyline, which included a ten bell salute and testimonial videos. Those episodes were disrespectful to Eddie, Owen, Pillman, any professional wrestler who has ever died. I dont care of it was a storyline or not, it was over the line, even for Vince McMahon. And while Vince is not responsible for Benoit or anyone in the house's action, you reap what you sow. He sowed death and now he is reaping it. But I am glad that this whole storyline is over, but I am sad at Benoit's passing. Once again, RIP Chris and his family.

Reaction score
I thought Vince came out on RAW and handaled it nicely , explaining that he had to give up the storyline and explain what has happened in reality. I don't think it is Fair to blame Vince.

R.I.P Chris Benoit 1967-2007

Reaction score
^^^ it's definetly not fare to blame Vince....he did what he had to...dropped a storyline that I think could have been great....all for the sake and for respect to the Benoit family....I also think he handled it nicely and did the only thing he could do...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
There was nothing exciting about someone mimicking real life events. I got news for you. I dont know if you had your head in the sand, but a good majority of wrestling fans have been disgusted with this storyline. This didnt just happen today, it's been that way for the last two weeks. Many wrestling fans and writers asked the question, what is Vince going to do when he himself or another wrestler dies again? We didnt have to wait long for an answer. Those episodes were disrespectful to Eddie, Owen, Pillman, any professional wrestler who has ever died. I dont care of it was a storyline or not, it was over the line, even for Vince McMahon. you reap what you sow. He sowed death and now he is reaping it. But I am glad that this whole storyline is over, but I am sad at Benoit's passing. Once again, RIP Chris and his family.

have you not noticed, that almost EVERY WWE storyline is a real life event? Matt Hardy and lita cheating? happens in real life. they happen in real life. a good majority of hardcore fans are disgusted with this stroyline, but casual fans arent, and there are a lot more casual than hardcore.

how were they disrespectful to the wrestlers that passed? he didnt mock them. thats like saying that the Lita cheating storyline is disrespectful to anyone who has ever been cheated on. it was oart of the storyline to have the tributes. he didnt mock them or anything, he didnt do anything disrespectful. he played dead. you can tell a dog to play dead. this was a storyline, a dog is playing a game. is a dog doing it disrespectful? no? i dont think vince doing it was disrespectful either.

i do think that it is just very unfortuanate that during his storyline two legends passed away, but u cant blame it on him.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How does Vince McMahon feel now? He has to feel like crap. I mean you mock you're own death and try to play it serious. In the process, whether intentionally or not, you mock the death of Eddie Guerrero, Owen Hart, and any professional wrestler who has died. And what does Vince get last week? The death of Sherry. Not that she is relevent in today's wrestling world, but she is considered a legend as far as ladies in wrestling are concerned. Vince keeps running the storyline and now what do we have? Chris Benoit and his family dead. I cant help but think and believe that Vince brought this upon himself by running this ridiculous and disgusting storyline. It's sad it's going to take a life to end it. As far as Chris goes, RIP to one of the greatest technical wrestlers, ever, hands down. RIP to his wife Nancy, who will ever forget the Woman and Kevin Sullivan stoyline ten years ago that turned real? And RIP to thier son. Chris will sincerly be missed, just like Eddie and the others.

I don't even want to acknowledge this idiocy as it may wind up giving him more reason to continue on living in his "Blame Vince" fantasy world, but please stfu and get your facts straight. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

If this happened on any other tv show, there would be no issues, but when it comes to wrestling its twats like you who take this too far.

phantomgerald

The only good part that came out of Benoit's death is the end of the Vince is dead storyline. but to blame the death of Benoit on Vince is wrong. And if Benoit really is a murderer, then i don't think he deserved the ten bell salute

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also I would like to add that the fact that the death storyline is over because of this pisses me right off.

Fucking politically correct motherfuckers.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yes, it's Vince's fault. Completely. How dare he shock the fans with something they had never seen before and would never see coming. But I hope you all know, it doesnt end there.

For you see, if you ask anyone in the WWE, they will tell you Eddie and Vince had a close relationship. Is it a coincidence that a swaggering middle aged man was seen coming from Eddies room just hours before his body was discovered?

How about the supposed "accidental" death of Owen Hart. Everyone knows Vince was pissed for what Bret did to him. What better way to get back at him then by taking away someone whom Bret loved.

BACK EVEN FURTHER in time we have a scene. Its a warm day in Texas. People are lining up to see a man of great charisma and power. As he comes down the street from a grassy area a few hundred feet away could be heard the sounds "Git, git, git, git." No one knew what it was until a few weeks ago. We now know who killed JFK. IT WAS VINCE MCMAHON!!

Definition

Reaction score
It's sad really.

The whole company is crumbling to ashes piece by piece slowly.

Defiant One

Reaction score
(lol Kaedon) Man people really should know what they're talking about before go around ranting on and on. As far as the exploding limo storyline he would've been damned regardless. It either "oh the WWE is so predictable", then they do something NO ONE saw coming, and you get shit like "oh this is disgusting, how could they do it" This storyline had potential to be one of the best EVER, and no matter what you personally thought and felt about it the potential was there. Whether you like Vince or not its entirely idiotic to blame him for Benoit's family being killed. However unfortunate this tragedy is, its NOT Vince's fault. You can't blame Vince for all of the problems in the world. While your at it blame Vince for your bedwetting problem you had when you were five, or your dog Snuffles getting run over, or you know what blame Vince for Futurama getting cancelled. People are just dumb sometimes.

Reaction score
It was Just coincidental wrong storyline wrong time wasn't his fault but who really gives a shit about that. the only thing that we should be pissed about is that the wrestling world has lost one of the best technical wrestlers ever and that's all i have to say about it .

Lugar

Reaction score
"blame Vince for Futurama getting cancelled"

The bastard. Now I hate Vince.