You like or dislike R-Truth now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Loved him as a heel, this new "Lil Jimmy's said do this so I do it" gimmick is just hypocritical and lame. They're ruining Truth and Miz in this feud.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Exactly like I said a few days ago. I said this whole feud between Miz and Truth will just harm both their characters, no one can come out looking better.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Definitely. Miz was a former WWE Champion, a great one too, and now he's being buried every single week.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I liked R-Truth heel with The Miz. Alone he is bad. The little jimmy part makes me laugh though.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just don't like him.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Sage said:
Definitely. Miz was a former WWE Champion, a great one too, and now he's being buried every single week.

But he will in the end come out on top, going onto better things.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leojaay said:
But he will in the end come out on top, going onto better things.

Perhaps, but WWE's booking is insane. Soon as this happens more, Miz' reactions will go down. People won't care. Like they didn't when he won the championship, like they didn't when he was feuding with LAWLER, but his mic skills got him over again as the top heel. I don't see why they don't turn his gimmick into eddie guerrero like gimmick. Cheating to win, but instead of the generic interruptions and stuff like that, do things like grab a chair, chuck it at the opponent and lie down. Oh, and no referee's looking back on the titantron, realizing their mistake and resetting the match -.-.