You have to leave your house NOW. Take 1 item.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yesterday one of my friend's parents in Louisiana lost their home in a tornado outbreak. Their home is literally just a pile of splinters now. You see it on the news all the time during this part of the year in middle America, but it's insane when it happens to someone you know.

They were able to get out of their house and make it to safety because a neighbor ran to their house 3 minutes before it hit and warned them, but their home is practically firewood now.

If you were caught up in a situation like this and you had to get up and leave right then and now, absolutely no time to fuck around and be picky, as in get out of your fucking house in 5 seconds or you're DEAD, what do you take with you as you run out the door? And I don't mean one collection of crap, like several dvd's and photo albums and shit like that, you literally only have ONE free hand and absolutely NO TIME to think this situation over.

I would grab my laptop since it's always on a table near the front door. My laptop contains an accumulation of crap dating back several different computers all the way back to my high school years. Of all the things I possess, the information on it would be the hardest to replace, and some of it is just downright impossible to replace.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
My Bug Out Bag.

Under severe rationing, there is enough food for me & my family to survive for about a month. Water purification tablets, a hatchet, compass, change of clothes for everyone, 10' length of rope, a small first aid kit, needle & thread, swiss army knife, and lighters & matches.

Me and my cousin have done full camping trips with nothing but these bags, and I have some damned good experience making makeshift bedding & shelter.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'd probably take my laptop. My wallet and phone would be on me already anyway. If not they'd be right by me. But my laptop holds a majority of my life. Got shit for my family and everything in it. It has the most valuable stuff.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
My phone, for similar reasons to Legion & Rated R and their laptops.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Didn't feel it here. But that's crazy because we never had any earthquakes in Texas when I lived there. But there was one that hit here last year around early December that was around the same magnitude, about 4.5-4.8, something like that. Scared the living fuck out of me. I was laying in bed, almost asleep, then I ended up running outside in my boxers thinking a plane crashed nearby or something.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
My George Strait cd iv'e had since 1990.(it was the last thing she ever brought me before she died)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Underwear. Honestly as long as I leave my house and I'm not in the nude nothing else is irreplaceable. Most of my family members have photos etc that could be replaced. I don't put much sentimentality into items so I'm good.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
My laptop for sure. A lot of stuff in this house is replaceable but the laptop is not only the most expensive thing to replace but has stuff like the music I've done and have been working on, on it that I would have to start all over with which I have had to do with past cpu's and it sucks. Laptop can pretty much serve as a T.V and such anyways.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
whichever of my 2 kids is nearest by and my wife better damn well be grabbing the other one...... If I'm home alone, I grab my dog.... if pets don't count in this then it would be my laptop for all the same reasons as everyone elses

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
the safe under my bed that has all my extra/no ones know about cash in it.