• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA You have a question? I have an answer!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Marvel or DC?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

In my opinion, when getting to know a person these 2 questions are among the most important.

Jeremiah

The Artiste
I gotta go with Marvel over DC, and Star Wars over Star Trek. I do love me some Justice League, but, seeing as how the comic that got me hooked was Spider-Man, and my mom was reading Deadpool starting with #1 in '97. I'm Marvel.

Star Wars is my pick of the two because (even though their legends, now) the Universe is so much more than just a few movies. I love how I can see elements of Faith, past leaders, the never ending struggle between good and evil, and have been able to teach aspects of our world history using the struggle between the Empire and the Rebellion. Star Trek speaks of a Utopian hope, yes, and the stories are good, too. But, still, It's Star Wars for me.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
I gotta go with Marvel over DC, and Star Wars over Star Trek. I do love me some Justice League, but, seeing as how the comic that got me hooked was Spider-Man, and my mom was reading Deadpool starting with #1 in '97. I'm Marvel.

Star Wars is my pick of the two because (even though their legends, now) the Universe is so much more than just a few movies. I love how I can see elements of Faith, past leaders, the never ending struggle between good and evil, and have been able to teach aspects of our world history using the struggle between the Empire and the Rebellion. Star Trek speaks of a Utopian hope, yes, and the stories are good, too. But, still, It's Star Wars for me.

You and I will get along just fine.. Thank you!

One last question... favorite RPG video game series of all time?

Jeremiah

The Artiste
When I played, Tabletop wise I loved me some old school D&D, PC/Console: Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Diablo 3.

Care if I ask you the same three questions?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
When I played, Tabletop wise I loved me some old school D&D, PC/Console: Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Diablo 3.

Care if I ask you the same three questions?

Sure, I've got an AMA thread in here somewhere, ask away :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: