• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

You fucking suck.

Luke Flywalker

It wasn't just 4 participants. We had at least 10-12 people. In fact, I recall the sign-ups going on until we reached about 12 people before the section was set up because we wanted to have enough people to do it.

MattHardyV1

I have absolutey nothing to do with myself for the next while until I can find a job, so if you honestly need someone to help keep an eye on shit around here for a short period of time until your back to normal TIO, then I got you bro.

Ive been Admin on other pretty successful forums ya know :wink1:

...god...

Give MHV1 admin. I mean, Mark Henry finally won the world title, so it would only be fitting as well.

Also I assume that last part was a joke.

MattHardyV1

Yes exactly. Give me the Christian/Kane/Henry pity transitional run. LOL.

And we were poppin for a while G1..just didnt last long =/

Italian Outsider

I just got a pm from Mike Chaos and he's going to stick around again, so we don't need another admin anymore. Also, we can finally make some changes, so if you have any particular request, now it's your time. If necessary, I'll forward his email to those who are interested.

MizMasta3000

1318304925334.gif

>_>

Merge the sports forum and mma forum into one sports forum. Title it General Sports and MMA section and it helps project the image of a more diverse forum. And have another something unique as it's own board, something the forum could agree upon, like a Poll Center for tourneys and whatnot. Keep it small, even in the old sports section of the Entertainment Center would do. If it takes off, give it marquee space. If not, it's not like it's the only dead part of the board anyways.

KenFan4life

how about, every other week we'll have a guest celebrity Admin and he/she 'll make their own rules and spice things up a bit?