You are given the magical healing power to bring back 5 musicians from the dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Right, I'm just saying dude drank 24/7. He would probably be confused as fuck and forget how to play if he showed up to a show sober
That's an interesting point. Like that family guy ep where Peter could only play piano really well if he was hammered and sucked otherwise.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Harrison, Notorious BIG, Dennis Wilson, Freddie Mercury, and ahhh Cobain probably.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
1. Freddie Mercury
2. Bob Seger (died yesterday)
3. Bon Scott
4. Kurt Cobain
5. Johnny Cash

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This is so difficult not just because there is a wealth of musicians to pick from. But also how it could impact there legacy. I mean if some of them hadn't passed at early ages would they have continued to do well would they have achieved such iconic status without passing? Its a odd one I know but sure someone understands my point.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I get what you are saying for the ones who died early in their career like Morrison or the rappers being named or even Hendrix

safe to assume most of them wouldn't be tarnishing their legacy considering the level of talents most have named

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
John Lennon and George Harrison so that the Beatles could do a one-time reunion album/tour. Also guitarist Randy Rhodes so that he could play with Ozzy once last time. Ozzy has always said that he was the greatest guitarist he ever worked with.

That's pretty much it. Not a big music guy as far as having specific favorites or anything.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
1. Kurt Cobain (he would be so pissed lol)
2. Bradely Nowell (Sublime)
3. Lynn Strait (Snot)
4. Jimi Hendrix
5. Dave Williams (Drowning Pool)

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
1. John Lennon
2. George Harrison
3. Jimi Hendrix
4. Otis Redding