Yoshi Tatsu Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
tatsu.jpg

Rate/Hate

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I really like this sig. I am always a fan of the central picture standing out with the others being more blended and coloured out like you have done. It brings the eyes to the main picture first which is what you want. Excellent background and good choice of colour.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I like it, but I think it would have been a bit better if the Main picture was bigger then the two supporting pictures. I just like Size equalities I guess haha. Anyways, color is good, background is nice, the text is a little hard to read, but still good. Keep it up bro!

7/10

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
The grunge brush or whatever on his chest is weird. I would ahve used something different than red, or at the least a different hue. It does not fit Tatsu very well. I like the execution though.

8/10

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
It's not bad Andrew. I love the colours you used in the background and the effects and blending with brushes are really nice. However I am not a big fan of how you've made the two other renders at the front. They should be out at the back, with a lowe opacity as the red is too bright. Imo the text should also be a simple white, as you've made it so the text camoflauges into one of the images....

8/10 for a nifty effort

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
I like the sig, not the person on the sig. It looks pretty good with the japenese red and white background, looks like it belongs. Good work here.