• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Yoshi Tatsu (New Look) Sig

Andrew

tatsu-1.jpg

Rate/Hate

You know the drill.

Tapout

Not gonna lie bro, but this is freaking amazing. I'd have to say best sig, that I've seen from you, in a long time. Colors are perfect, the text is amazing, and everything just flows in a nice, simple way. I'd use this if I was a bigger fan of Tatsu. Very well done.

9/10

Derrick

Well I was a Tatsu mark for a long time, but no one got why. I will tell you why. Because he is freakin' amazing. And so is your sig. Imma say 9.75/10 ;))

Lub

WM27 Gets 1 Million Buys

This is the best one from those three. The colors are great and also the font you used for "Yoshi Tatsu". This one is AWESOME! 10/10

Lewb

this is probably your best work, even though its a lot more simple than other efforts. the colours and the pictures and the font just all look made to be together. its great. 10/10

Troy

This is simply awesome. One of the best sigs I have seen. I can't fault it at all.

On a side note I really like this new look for Yoshi.