Yo is it just me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
or was that HHH/Lesnar/Heyman segment god awful?

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It was funny, until Trips started beating into Heyman for no real reason other than an insult, then he just took it way too far to come off as a babyface in my eyes.

Shoulda just signed the contract after Heyman made the joke about the "loser getting stephanie" and made his own witty retort.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Didn't help that the crowd took a shit on it.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I thought it was a good segment. I didn't see the stipulation of HHH's career being on the line happening. I think after the beatdown on Heyman happened and Lesnar came out, it just added to the suspense of what the stipulation would be. I think it worked out well.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think it's a silly stipulation. You threaten retirement for a guy who barely even wrestles anymore and has appeared in a suit more times than now in the past few years because we all know he's about to become the part owner anyway?

I'm so glad they just went with a normal no holds barred match again, but they could have cut out the suspense of the "STIPULATION" and just did the normal contract signing and it wouldn't make a difference to me. Even if Triple H miraculously loses, I wouldn't bet for a second this will be his last match. Guys who lose retirement matches have a pretty bad track record of actually staying retired.

Reactions: Snowman1

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I with you D'Z too long, drawn out, for IMO a pretty shitty, pointless stipulation. NO HOLDS BARRED! Welcome to 1988! Would've been a lot more interesting if it indeed was Stephanie on the line. Stephanie on a poll match! Now there's a stipulation to draw buys.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It wouldn't have been horrible if it wasn't yet another big nose ego trip. Being at the tail end of a Raw we were waiting for the end of 30 minutes in doesn't help.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I with you D'Z too long, drawn out, for IMO a pretty shitty, pointless stipulation. NO HOLDS BARRED! Welcome to 1988! Would've been a lot more interesting if it indeed was Stephanie on the line. Stephanie on a poll match! Now there's a stipulation to draw buys.

Not only that, but as much as I like Heyman, he wasn't on his game at all IMO. All of the 'fake stipulations' he threw out followed by his quick wrap up of why they weren't using that stip. was just boring to sit through. Then the whole Steph thing, HHH gets mad. I was checking the time on the video before it was half over.

Considering how terrible the rest of Raw was I was really expecting a big segment from this feud.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Not only that, but as much as I like Heyman, he wasn't on his game at all IMO. All of the 'fake stipulations' he threw out followed by his quick wrap up of why they weren't using that stip. was just boring to sit through. Then the whole Steph thing, HHH gets mad. I was checking the time on the video before it was half over.

Considering how terrible the rest of Raw was I was really expecting a big segment from this feud.

They really shit the bed with it. Would have been much better had HHH sign right away, then have Heyman let the Steph stipulation joke come out right away. HHH would start beating Heyman, Lesnar would come out, get hit with a sledgehammer shot, then Heyman would announce the real stips, show over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
They really shit the bed with it. Would have been much better had HHH sign right away, then have Heyman let the Steph stipulation joke come out right away. HHH would start beating Heyman, Lesnar would come out, get hit with a sledgehammer shot, then Heyman would announce the real stips, show over.

This is wild speculation on my part, but it seemed to me like one of those segments that Vince was unhappy with and it was rewritten 2-3 times just before the show and it wound up being a damn mess.

It was that bad.