1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Yo I'm new here.

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Grubball Owner, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Thanks!

Smarkslayer likes this.
  2. For some reason this site won't show Imgur but when you click on the image. It'll take you to the link.

3. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

BLOOD GANG On My Day One ISH!

IDK i post all my gifs just fine using Imgur.

4. I was to be a slider show.

5. I fixed my Wishlist to have pictures. By the way. The way you are acting. Is why most people hates Moderators and Admins. Also I dare you to change your name to Allah. Or are you afraid of the Bacon haters and dog haters?

6. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

dares what are you 15?

7. Nope but I have a heart of gold. I guess you not man/woman enough to changed your username from god to allah cause you are a chicken. You are afraid of the pig haters, dog haters, women haters and kids haters. But with me I got a 15 nicknames. One of them is Danger cause the Haven home for boys nickname me that who rode my bus. Cause they knew that I won't go back down from a fight. Like a true American. Not like the wussies.

8. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

you know you can't give yourself nicknames.

"Like a true American" :Shaqlol:

Your move now, KID

9. Jesus, man. Just post quality posts and people here will respect you. It's not like your a Mojo Rawley fan after all.

10. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

I waited for 24 hours, Nikka, where ya'll at?