• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Jay Dee

Well, as some of you know, I've been wrestling with a Backyard federation for about 10 months or so.

Well, on the 5th of May i went to my first ever pro-wrestling training session. It went well...it went so well in fact that I may have been booked into my first ever Live Show

And, as a small bonus, I'm going over in the match....and.....I'm going to be getting paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Congrats, my good sir.

I hope it goes extremely well. We could say we knew you when... ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Congrats man, that's fucking awesome!

Do you know the show you'll be doing? You still gonna be Blake Fury, or another character instead?

Starlight

Thats great JayDee. Hard work pays off. Hope to do some training myself within the year :)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Awesome news! I agree with what Vipes said up there, do what you can to get it taped and on here we'd like to see it.

Jay Dee

Congrats man, that's fucking awesome!

Do you know the show you'll be doing? You still gonna be Blake Fury, or another character instead?

Its Fightstar Sports Entertainment, the return show. And I'm keeping the Blake character, just getting a new mask

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I always picture you like Big Andy from Tough Enough... is this an accurate rendering?

Kushikimi

i have never watched tough enough so i do not know

andy+levine.jpg

That's Andy