YES YES YES! ThaWaveKing aka Nate on youtube a big youtube guy SHOW GOHAN SOME RESPECT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
You give this thing attention, he will continue. Same with any other troll, and yes, I am calling him a troll. inb4Crayo

Reactions: Butters!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I called then dumbass moust of the time b/c there being one when i prove then wrong that still act like dumbass! and i hate the word blueberry! AND NO SHOW ME RESPECT!
shut up blueberry, you get no respect because you show no respect you damn pussy ass cracker.

Reactions: Butters!

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
WOAH! HE INSULTED HIM BY CALLING HIM GAY! ORIGINAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
you know sometimes Dolph some time ur a real cool guy but other time ur just real JACKASS! And right not ur being one!
Gohan thinks I'm cool sometimes :yay:

Hey bro, I'll take your criticism under consideration but you can at least admit that you are cut from the same cloth as far as sometimes you can be a real jackass.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
UR THE OWNLY TROLL HERE!

I didn't call you a troll, so you can save that garbage.
You aren't a troll- you just lack basic manners. Like I said, you're rude and aggressive. People that behave that way don't deserve to be respected. You earn respect by showing manners- not by being rude.