Yes...Hi...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. McMAnderson

Reaction score
just following forum etiquette here and introducing myself. Pro wrestling rules and that's why I'm here. I have a lot of friends and not one likes to watch wrestling anymore so I need a place to chill out and talk body slams and figure fours. Thanks guys!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah Charismatic Edge has made like 4 other accounts the past month we have been telling him to STOP and he keeps doing it. One of the profiles (Christian 2.0) had the same exact personal details as his main account, and he would post in the same threads and carry on conversations within.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah Charismatic Edge has made like 4 other accounts the past month we have been telling him to STOP and he keeps doing it. One of the profiles (Christian 2.0) had the same exact personal details as his main account, and he would post in the same threads and carry on conversations within.

This was Charismatic Edge?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking smurf, this is awesome. A pathetic pile of shit, just like I thought. If he cries over red rep, I wonder what he's doing right now over being banned.

Please tell me you banned his original account as well <3