YEEESSS! KANE IS BAAAACK!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
:roode: :yes:

THIS ALONE made the ENTIRE SHOW for me! With all the talk of how he's running for mayor and all that jazz, and then thinking of how he is in the way latter years of his run, I had no idea he'd show up, or that we'd even see him again any time soon!

I love the Big Red Machine. Always have, always will.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I remember the first time I saw him, He had taken off his mask. I remember being sonewhat scares seeing his "burnt" face

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just wish he came back in his best attire. That would have been perfect. That is really my only complaint.

This looks much better ====>
20_Masked_Kane.jpg

Than this ====>
super-20170317182720-1.jpg

Reactions: 20X20

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just wish he came back in his best attire. That would have been perfect. That is really my only complaint.

This looks much better ====>
20_Masked_Kane.jpg

Than this ====>
super-20170317182720-1.jpg
I don't have a problem with his current attire. I'll even disagree and say that I like it, because it helps identify him in the dufferent stages and events of his career.

When I see that classic Kane, I think of his debut, his feud with Undertaker, putting him in that coffin and lighting it on fire with him in it, Paul Bearer, him commanding lightning, and the list goes oooon.

When I see current Kane I think of the veteran that he is, the goofier stuff he's done in recent years, his badass match with Bryan & Ryback VS the Shield (was it a TLC event?), his run with Bryan in Hell No, and list goes on.

Reactions: Solid Snake

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Kane, just like big slow, needs to be gone for good. I respect and love what he’s done in WWE, but he’s a guy that’s been around so long that, much like taker, he’s hit his limit with me. He needs to stop. Like it’s overdone, butchered, and just not cool anymore.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
His new theme is good, much closer to the original.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Second favorite wrestler of all time, I'm sure it'll only be a one off, but I'm happy to see him again