Years Ahead: Professional Wrestling In 2028

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JTrakker

Reaction score
PRETTY DEADLY VS. TM-61 (RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS)
Pretty Deadly retained at Wrestlemania last night in a fatal four way against TM-61 along with Legado & IMPERIUM but due to overwhelming fan support, TM-61 get that rematch for the tag titles in the main event!

TAG.jpg

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:WOW this is a different concept and I give u major props for creativity

Reactions: JTrakker

JTrakker

Reaction score
Welcome, folks, to Monday Night Raw!

The show kicks off with our new World Heavyweight Champion, Johnny Gargano!

Johnny:
At Wrestlemania...I did it. NO! No no no, WE did it. When I won the Royal Rumble, the idea of main eventing Wrestlemania doesn't click in your head till you're across the ring from the champ. Till you're in the heat of the moment and it still hasn't really clicked for me. And to be able to call myself YOUR World Heavyweight Champion is surreal. For Candice, for Quill, for all of you, the Prodigal Son of NXT did this for all of you and now...what's next? The sappy stuff out of the way, where do I go from here? Who's the next challenger, the next guy who's gonna face Johnny Wrestling at Backlash? Well, in two weeks, I've set up an all star line up to fight in a #1 contender's match! Cameron Grimes, Xavier Woods, Santos Escobar & Adam Cole, they're all gonna tear THE HOUSE DOWN-

Johnny gets leveled from behind...by KEVIN OWENS? KO batters Johnny, screaming at him. "All stars? And you don't wanna mention my name? None of them are good enough, but I'M gonna take that title, I PROMISE YOU, Johnny, I PROMISE YOU!" Kevin picks up Johnny, planting him with a nasty powerbomb and holding up the World Heavyweight Championship, which looks magical with KO...

Lagarto Muerte vs. Pentagon Jr.
These two would have 15 minutes to bring the crowd to life. Scraping the skies for the fans in Seattle, these two gifted a lucha match that WWE doesn't have too often, changing up the style for a match. Just 5 or so minutes in, Penta would hit the Fear Factor and get a two count, putting the fans on the edge of their seats early in the contest.

Penta would attempt Lanza but Muerte would get out a dodge and Penta would roll through. Pentagon would charge at Lagarto but would be caught with a big boot to the midsection, followed by that devastating Vertical Suplex Powerbomb!

WINNER: Lagarto Muerte

As Muerte celebrates...

Dominik Mysterio! Dom comes out here with a mic!

Dom: Lagarto...cute match. But, from what I've seen...it's insulting.

Lagarto: Insulting?

Dom: Yes, insulting. From what I've witnessed, you disgrace lucha libre. You dishonor it's culture and that mask you wear...you should be ashamed. You make me sick. My dad is a lucha libre legend and Hall Of Famer...what are you? Just some guy who's too scared to show his face.

Lagarto: What I remember...is you turned on your father. You betrayed him. YOU are a disgrace to lucha libre. La lucha libre no quiere escoria como tú.

Dom: Oh, so that's how we're gonna play it?! I can speak Spanish, too, hijo de puta.

Dom gets in the ring and comes face to face with Muerte...

Dom:
You think you're so special, so revolutionary. I come out here and tell you that you aren't honoring this great sport correctly, giving you advice and you disrespect me, my father and my intelligence?!

Lagarto: I didn't say anything disrespectful of your father-

Dom: Shut up! Before I rip that worthless piece of fabric off your head!

That pushes Lagarto over the edge and he drops Dom with a forearm, sending him to the outside as Muerte holds the ring...

AD BREAK

We find ourselves backstage with Matt Cardona in a backstage interview!

Interviewer:
Matt, lately, you haven't had the most success, you didn't win the Royal Rumble, an unsuccessful match against Carmelo Hayes at Elimination Chamber...where do you go from here?

Matt: Well, you're certainly right, I haven't had the best few months. But, I'm looking to get back into...the game...

Matt trails off as now...who stands in front of him...but IMPERIUM...

GUNTHER:
Matt...I have seen you lately...it hasn't been looking too good...but, since you've come back...I have wanted to face you. We have a proposition for you...Matt Cardona...vs. Der Ring General...at Backlash.

Matt: Well, I appreciate the offer but...how do I know your boys won't be involved?

GUNTHER: Well, my "boys" never get involved. We respect the mat, we aren't cheaters. But, to ease your worries...how about next week...you face Ludwig one-on-one? We'll prove there will be no outside difficulties.

Matt:...Alright. You got it. See you boys next week.

GUNTHER: Wonderful. I'm certainly excited to be the last match of your underwhelming career.

The smile on Cardona's face fades after the final words from GUNTHER before IMPERIUM exit...

Adam Cole vs. Humberto Carrillo
Cole would attempt to consistently put down Carrillo and slow down his high flying offense. Carrillo attempts a rounding moonsault but Cole escapes and Humberto lands chest first onto the canvas! As he attempts to gain some footing, Cole connects with a superkick, before running the ropes and connecting with a Last Shot!

WINNER: Adam Cole

Cole doesn't let up after the match, immediately after he celebrates, pouncing on Carrillo, laying in the shots. He sets up one more Last Shot but as he hits the ropes, he's pulled underneath the ropes...

BY SANTOS ESCOBAR!

The leader of Legado Del Phantasma, he starts laying in the shots on Cole! Adam tried sending a message but not before Santos could get the jump on him! He throws shots up the ramp before Kyle & Roddy come out! Cole stops them and sends them to the back as Undisputed flee and Santos goes back to check on his stablemate...

AD BREAK

We head backstage where we find Montez Ford heading into the...GM's Office? There's a GM now?! He enters the office and he starts talking to somebody at a desk who's just out of frame...

Ford:
Hey, boss...I know that now that you're running the show, things are gonna be a bit different...well, I've been doing pretty good lately...and I was wondering if I could get a US title match. Me vs. Hayes could really draw an audience and I know the fans wanna see it...think we could make that happen?

The camera pans over to the desk to a man with newspaper covering his face...as he lowers it, it reveals...

MVP?!

MVP:
Well, kid, you know I've seen what you can do, you know I like you...but you haven't competed in any #1 contender's matches, you haven't beaten the champ...I gotta have a reason to put you in a title match, ya know?...how about this? I'll give you a #1 contender's match next week. You can prove to me what you got, then, alright?

Ford: Well...who would I be facing?

MVP: Oh...you'll see...that's for me to know and you to find out.

There's an unsettling smirk on MVP's face...

We return to the ring where Cody Rhodes, the face of Raw stands in the ring with a mic!

Cody:
Tonight's a BIG night! It's the night after Wrestlemania and along with that, it's a new era! We've got a GM now, a title match tonight and these new up and comers taking over, winning championships left and right. Ya know, I'm 42 now, I'm not getting any younger. Now, I'm not looking to retire or anything like that but right now, while I'm still 100% sure I can fight, I'm gonna hold an open challenge right here, right now! Anybody in the back who's fiending for a scrap against The American Nightmare...I'm right here.

PETE DUNNE! THE BRUISERWEIGHT!

Cody smirks, knowing he's in for some carnage...

When from behind, Dunne strikes! A sneak attack! Dunne pummels Cody, forearm after forearm, stomping on his chest over and over again, making sure Cody can't stand! Pete grabs Cody's fingers, snapping them!

Cody turns away to nurse his hand but Pete pulls him back in and locks him in a sleeper, strangling the American Nightmare until he's lifeless and he goes limp...

Dunne gets to his feet...Pete is a violent man, we've known this for years...but this is something different...

AD BREAK

We return from our ad break to backstage where we are seeing an interview with Pretty Deadly!

Interviewer:
Kit, Elton, you've been tag champs since Survivor Series and currently your reign is sitting at 113 days and you are the longest reigning champions on the roster.

Kit: You're damn right! I mean, do you expect less?! We're one of the best tag teams on this entire roster-

Elton: Kit, are you crazy?!...We are THE best tag team on this entire roster!

P.D.: YES BOY!

Elton: And it's going to stay that way. We beat TM-61 AND two other teams this past weekend, what's stopping us from being 33% percent of the hokey garbage we faced?

Kit: Exactly. This...is going to be a piece of silky, rich, chocolate...cake.

Marty Hail vs. Ilja Dragunov
Hail shows off his aggressiveness in this match, knowing he'll have to pull off all the stops to put Dragunov away. Hail hooks Ilja in, looking for a pumphandle maneuver but Dragunov rolls free, taking down Marty. As they recover, Ilja ducks a lariat and swings through the ropes, CONSTANTINE SPECIAL! He hypes up the crowd from the corner, Torpedo Moskau!

WINNER: Ilja Dragunov

AD BREAK

We come back from break to see Carmelo Hayes in the ring!

MELO:
Alright! Listen, listen, listen...we been running this mid-card division for months now...and I got the word taht next week, it's gonna be Ford vs. a mystery opponent...and whoever wins gonna face me at Backlash. All I gotta say, Tez...good luck, bro, I'm here for a match between you and me, man.

Montez Ford! (He still uses the S.P. theme, Dawks changed his theme)

Tez: Alright, everybody, listen...Melo, you got it all. I'mma just say that. You been doing incredible but listen...when you and I gotta face off, man...that US title gonna be mine cause here's the thing, right...I been dropping bombs on Raw. I've been putting in the time, competing night after night in classics...I know I got this in the bag. I've won the Royal Rumble, I was world champion...but that US title has eluded me...but I got the grit! I want that title, man. I want the lights on me again. I wanna share the stage with you. I. Want. The smoke.

Melo: Ya know...Tez, I look up to you, man. This guy who can hypothetically do everything, he can fly, he can wrestle, he can fight, he can talk, he's got it all. I think I can, too. So, now...it's just a matter of...who can do it all better? And that's the difference between you and me cause we gon tear the roof off the Honda Center, Anaheim ain't ready for us...but Tez you are YOU...but I. Am him.

The two staredown center of the ring before Melo extends his hand...Tez shakes it and the crowd erupts...this match can be incredible and all Tez has to do is win next week...but he's got a tall task ahead of him with the mystery that follows...

Stevie Turner vs. Emma vs. Lyra Valkyria
These three are constantly going back and forth, with all three women getting their moment to shine. Emma locked in the Emma Lock on Valkyria but Turner broke it up! She picks up Emma who nails Turner with a superkick! Stevie gets a second wind and plants Emma with an Impaler DDT! With energy exiting her system, Turner struggles to her feet, when Valkyria comes out of nowhere with the diving leg drop!

WINNER: Lyra Valkyria

Valkyria is #1 contender!

We travel backstage to see LA Knight, who says he has something to say in the ring!

We see in the background, Marty Hail, still fuming following his loss!

Knight says that he's back here for one thing and that's the world title...when Hail runs up and batters Knight in cold blood! His anger got the better of him and he lashes out of the first person in sight! He leaves LA in a heap before leaving, with a new found calmness...

We get another interview with Cameron Grimes!

Grimes:
At Wrestlemania, I came out on top against Brutus Creed. This is the new era of Cameron Gri-

Another assault? Creed from behind attacks Cameron Grimes! He says "You think this is over, this is far from over!" As Creed, steps away, Marty Hail is seen just outside of frame and he walks away with Brutus...

TM-61 vs. Pretty Deadly (Raw Tag Team Championships)
TM-61's pop is enormous, with the crowd thoroughly behind them. Frequent tags with a much more energy packed Shane & Nick! Pretty Deadly were setting up for Spilt Milk on Miller when Thorne rushes in, blasting Elton with a running dropkick! They drop Kit with a snapmare, followed by the Moonsault/Fist Drop Combo! With Prince on the outside, they got Wilson up for THUNDER VALLEY!

WINNERS: TM-61 TITLE CHANGE!!

The show closes with the crowd on their feet for the new tag champs, finally winning their first tag titles in WWE.

JTrakker

Reaction score
So, since we're in the future, things change, obviously. That includes theme songs. Here are the new theme songs for those that have changed.

Angelo Dawkins: SICK

Brutus Creed: Your Last Chance

MJF: Better Than You And You Know It

Marty Hail: As The Sun Sets

Pentagon Jr.: Enfrenta Tus Miedos

Alex Stonewall: Shattered Bones & Broken Dreams

Generational: Generational March

CJ Brent: Real Life

Jay White: Switchblade Era

Drastic: Black Hole

Reactions: Roy Mustang

JTrakker

Reaction score
Sprained my wrist, kinda hard to type for long periods of time, NXT and Smackdown might not be for a couple days but I'll work on it once I'm feeling okay enough to type for strenuous periods of time

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

White Rhyno

Reaction score
I guess my main question is: What is your hurry?

This was started Saturday and you're already at 20 posts... thats a lot. Then I looked at them and a majority of it is rosters (which look sharp) and a bunch match previews (Which could honestly be posted in one thread and make this so much tighter)

For me (and this is just for me), I can't keep up with this type of thread AND do my own thread AND give others reviews too... Its just too much to comment on when multiple posts are popping up in a day. Now...should my review be what you are aiming for? I'd say it isn't, but it goes back to my original question: What is your hurry and why are you posting so quickly?

JTrakker

Reaction score
I guess my main question is: What is your hurry?

This was started Saturday and you're already at 20 posts... thats a lot. Then I looked at them and a majority of it is rosters (which look sharp) and a bunch match previews (Which could honestly be posted in one thread and make this so much tighter)

For me (and this is just for me), I can't keep up with this type of thread AND do my own thread AND give others reviews too... Its just too much to comment on when multiple posts are popping up in a day. Now...should my review be what you are aiming for? I'd say it isn't, but it goes back to my original question: What is your hurry and why are you posting so quickly?
I guess I'm just really enjoying posting. Also, I'm used to posting this quickly. Instead of taking breaks, I just kinda hone in for a day or two and do basically nothing else so that shows are still good. In the server Blaine knows me from, while people try and fantasy book, it doesn't really go anywhere so we post in constant messages so I'm still getting acquainted to this server. I do agree that I should tighten it up and maybe me taking more time to myself and putting a bit more time between posting will make posts better. Thanks for the feedback, even just asking the question made me think more about everything, I guess haha.

White Rhyno

Reaction score
I get it. All boards have a personality and I never considered that.

I just remember you posting about getting glossed over in the BTB thread and didn't want you to think you had to post multiple times a day to prevent that.

If you enjoy posting.... the whole point of this is to have fun. By all mean, do what you enjoy doing.

You've got a great premise and posting a lot is WAY better than posting a time or two and flaming out. For me, its tough for me to follow a thread with multiple posts a day. I like to spread reviews out so if I comment on one BTB, I'm more apt to find someone else to review to spread out the love.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Might I suggest Young N Hungry Stable slash team of Jordan Oliver, Nash Carter, Ace, etc Young group like the stable in gcw

JTrakker

Reaction score
I kinda have that with Generational but I intend to expand it, thing is while it’s young talent, it’s second generation talent. If you meant that stable specifically, I wasn’t really planning on bringing in Oliver, def Austin but Jordan is a bit iffy. Good idea though, I appreciate the input.

Last edited:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I kinda have that with Generational but I intend to expand it, thing is while it’s young talent, it’s second generation talent. If you meant that stable specifically, I wasn’t really planning on bringing in Oliver, def Austin but Jordan is a bit iffy. Good idea though, I appreciate the input.
Na I got you I just meant a group of young bloods

JTrakker

Reaction score
Na I got you I just meant a group of young bloods

If that’s what you meant, I can certainly do something with that, NXT can play a big role in that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk