Yeah, ok so...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I was at work this evening, and I was cleaning out a golf cart, when I found an iPhone. I was in a pretty bad mood as it was, so I just kept it. The dude's been calling it nonstop and such. I really want to sell it on ebay and get some money off of it. (I know, I'm a pretty big asshole) So is there any way to erase all the info off of it, including the guys info, and shit so that I can sell it? Can anyone track where the phone is at? I don't know shit about cell phones and I don't even have one because they aren't worth it in my book, but whatever. So anyways, can anyone help me out here.

Cayse

Reaction score
Wow, you are an asshole. :p

But it is the guys fault that he forgot it so....

Finders Keepers.

Anyways, some phones have built-in trackers that can be activated if you call the phone service you have or the company that built your phone. Not sure if iPhone has it or not.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Call the company and get the simcard cancelled.

And you can erase all of the data, I just have no idea where it is on an iPhone.

PS: Asshole. :eek:

J

Wait what company is it from. Cause most company's track it via the ESN number now a days.

J

No man I mean't like Verizon or Cingular or something like that.

PeepShow

Where do you go to find out?

EDIT- Nevermind

Yeah, it's AT&T

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lucas, it's actually my phone. Could you plz mail it back to me?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
for what i heard the i-phone is heavily controlled through updates and other stuff, so yeah you may get tracked, not sure though.

PeepShow

Everyone there is pretty much a over-the-top wealthy prick. So I'd really rather not. Not to mention, I've already deleted all his contacts, messages, and emails. lawl.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO

Now thats pretty funny...But IDK if it can be tracked or not...But hey you know...Keep it and if the cops show up....Run and Jump Fence's and all that then hide out...but make sure you drop the phone somewhere or do something so they can't track it cause if you try and run with it...There pretty much track you down lol.