• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ya Boy PoPo Has Joined WWEForums!

PoPo

The Artiste
For those of you who don't know my name is PoPo and I am from the website machinimapalooza.com. To give a taste of what I am, I am 15 years old. My favorite superstar would have to be Chris Jericho because Chris Jericho just has it all. He's like a 5 tool wrestler if you get my baseball reference. I have been a wrestling fan for about 10-11 years. My favorite company right now would have to be either TNA or WWE. Actually I have been starting to watch some indy stuff from PWG and Chikara so hopefully I can get more into that. I found this site because my MP brothers had told me about it. As for being active, I'll pop up time to time but I will probably be more active on MP, but that doesn't mean I won't be active at all! So yeah that's it and hopefully I can enjoy this site to it's fullest potential!