Y2Jasmine Sig and Avy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
AVY
jasminavy.jpg

Sig
y2jasminesig.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate

the dark knight

is this the one for the battle?

anyway, just a small quick note, you should've faded Jericho's pic or something there...

King_Ash

Reaction score
Looks nice, you shouldnt have faded anything in because that would make it look kinda awkward. 8/10 effort.

Dairydude

Reaction score
the background dosen't work.

Jasmin is a cell shaded character with very little graphical depth, so having some intense psychedelic background dosen't make sense

PeepShow

LOL, I like the thought and stuff, but the b/g just looks kinda wierd to me. IDK, still good though

Avy: 8/10

Sig: 7.5/10

jwind

Reaction score
like its been said; the bg doesnt fit with the image of jasmine. and the text is pretty much basic, doesnt look good IMO.

also, I'd suggest maybe trying some new things with your backgrounds. they seem to be the same just different colors.

Kassidy

Reaction score
you use the same type of bg every sig and the sharpness is way to high and its getting old.

Reaction score
uhh, Kassidy, thats like the pot calling the kettle black aint it. Cuz last time i checked, only sigs I seen you make was the ones just like peep shows. I think soulpower has one, so does Edge Foreva, there is an undertaker one somewhere...so uh...you use the EXACT same style...so...kinda conradictive imo. im sorry that i have made three sigs with the same style. i like the style and i use different effects on it. everyone on this site has a certain style that they follow to an extent. i try to do other things but, i guess i will try more...not...

MTG

Reaction score
But no offence your style isn't as nice as it could be at least change some things up(other than the color)

Kassidy

Reaction score
uhh, Kassidy, thats like the pot calling the kettle black aint it. Cuz last time i checked, only sigs I seen you make was the ones just like peep shows. I think soulpower has one, so does Edge Foreva, there is an undertaker one somewhere...so uh...you use the EXACT same style...so...kinda conradictive imo. im sorry that i have made three sigs with the same style. i like the style and i use different effects on it. everyone on this site has a certain style that they follow to an extent. i try to do other things but, i guess i will try more...not...

hey guess what those were request i did alot of diff style of sigs, and im a hell of alot better than you are, at least my style was nice to look at all yours are is the same rough edged piece of shit bg and no real effect on your psds. and yes you are talking about my tech sigs which is one of my best designs but yea like i said i made them by request i didnt make them because thats all i know how to make

also your sigs bg doesnt look much diff from the ones i use to make for mark

markblue.png

Reaction score
oh god. here we go with the i am better than you bullshit. first of WS...give me an infraction now, cuz i aint taking this to HIAT so deal with it. also kassie...it doesnt matter what you think, its who likes the sig, yeah i wanted feedback, but fucking a. everyone has their own style, and yes im new to fucking sigs. i just dont get why everyone especially you has to be so much better then everyone else. you always talk like your so cool, like you were saying you were getting front row tickets to SummerSlam...i didnt see you there. and you taking pics of your room to show off your 50 inch TV and your 3 ps3s or whatever. and now its GFX. i really dont fucking care what you think. i thought you fucking left... no wonder amanda dumped you. cuz you think your better than everyone else. heres a thought. GO GET FUCKED YOU MEXICAN smurf!

Kassidy

Reaction score
oh god. here we go with the i am better than you bullshit. first of WS...give me an infraction now, cuz i aint taking this to HIAT so deal with it. also kassie...it doesnt matter what you think, its who likes the sig, yeah i wanted feedback, but fucking a. everyone has their own style, and yes im new to fucking sigs. i just dont get why everyone especially you has to be so much better then everyone else. you always talk like your so cool, like you were saying you were getting front row tickets to SummerSlam...i didnt see you there. and you taking pics of your room to show off your 50 inch TV and your 3 ps3s or whatever. and now its GFX. i really dont fucking care what you think. i thought you fucking left... no wonder amanda dumped you. cuz you think your better than everyone else. heres a though. GO GET FUCKED YOU MEXICAN smurf!

LMAO, first and for most Manda is moving in with me next week so get your info right and she also told me how fucking dumb you are and how much you bothered her to help you make your forum, 2 im Puerto Rican im no Mexican im better than them. 2 i also said i had to sell my tickets cuz my parents needed me to help pay for rent. 4 i posted pics of the 3 ps3s I had and sold. Other than that you can go get fucked so calm down and take criticism, you are the one who started with me and tried to say that I do the same thing over and over again. At least my first 3 sigs werent the same, i improved every sig i made while you are just doing the same thing over and over. Lastly i didnt say i was gone im just less active, only place i post is tech, efed, and in a few threads in here once in a while

Im not better than everyone, i know some people on here are better, but you are not one of them :), addiction is badass and of course the guy who made my sig, hes great

Reaction score
1 i dont give a fuck. 2 your still a beaner smurf because i am a profiler, sure its wrong but fuck you. 3 you said 2 twice you fucking blueberry. 4 they arent my first three sigs. I have been working with GFX for a long time in many different programs. I just like that style. I have been trying other styles but the people I make the sigs for are requests too. I take criticism as I am working on trying new styles. but its people like you who do the im better ignorant fucking shit is what makes it not fun. I wish you would all jump in a bus and drive it off a fucking cliff into a fucking gas refinery and blow up a small town full of more ignorant fucks like you. I wish you would leave...oh btw in a couple of weeks Jessica Alba is moving in with me. Should be a good time, as i just bought a 105" screen and a DLP projector with a ps3 xbox360 a wii, and a NXTGEN450...its the new console that sega released. I got the first one cuz i know a guy that knows a friend who has a daughter that has a brother who has a cousin that has a friend that has a dad that has a brother who knows a guy who fucks a girl who's father works at sega. I also just won the lottery to help my parents buy a mansion and got some super bowl tickets and bought enough front row tickets to WM to take my home town. So I have a lot to do...

PeepShow

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.