Y2J

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Even if that's true, it's still poor timing. Why not RETURN with Y2J gimmick? Instead of leaving 3 weeks after bringing it back and then returning again.

he still Y2J!

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not really getting that either. They should push for Y2J when he returns. Maybe have Ziggler delay the feud by attacking him or something. Then saying how he doesn't belong there anymore etc.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I just don't get how they can explain Y2J's sudden absence after inevitably losing at SummerSlam. Unless he actually wins, disappears, and Ziggler keeps cutting promos on him and eventually returns and explains it that way, but that sucks for Dolph and Chris tbh.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I just don't get how they can explain Y2J's sudden absence after inevitably losing at SummerSlam. Unless he actually wins, disappears, and Ziggler keeps cutting promos on him and eventually returns and explains it that way, but that sucks for Dolph and Chris tbh.

he Y2J still! he even said it on Raw this week when he help AR win the match!

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Maybe have Jericho win and then just have Jericho extend his hand after the match in respect, since Jericho has pretty much said he does respect him. Have Ziggler swurve it with a full blown attack. Putting Jericho out. Or vice versa even with Ziggler winning. Many ways to do it logically.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE doesn't do things logically, they do things wwelogically

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mainstream87 said:
Maybe have Jericho win and then just have Jericho extend his hand after the match in respect, since Jericho has pretty much said he does respect him. Have Ziggler swurve it with a full blown attack. Putting Jericho out. Or vice versa even with Ziggler winning. Many ways to do it logically.

Fair enough, that would be quite cool. Though that still makes the Y2J gimmick return seem like it's the completely wrong time to bring it back lol. Surely returning after the attack would be the best time to bring it back. Though we all know WWE doesn't book in advance so meh.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Maybe they could have a random Kevin Nash run in where he powerbombs Jericho from the top of the titantron or something. :russo:

I was happy to see that he's back with this gimmick and I think it's more to promote the match at Summerslam by further solidifying Jericho as a face and make him a bit more relevant, although having him start using it after returning does seem like a good idea.