Y2J Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Y2JSigcopy.jpg

i was just messin with the lighting effects and stuff... rep for some feedback and advice...

rate/hate/:popcom:

Wrestling Station

-bkg is too simple imo. try adding some grudge brushes and pattern shapes as well.
-blend the psd more. Try to add some over-layer on the psd that got a similar brush style as the bkg. Brush at the sides of the psd, try make it to look within the bkg. This gives more smoothness to the viewers to believe in your work more.
-i dunno why u added "Y2J" on there? looks wrong imo.
-You made a big sig but you left it empty imo. Either reduce the size or try to add other things in the sig.. First thing, think about what is related to the main psd. In your case now, try add a logo, save us, 222 text, his entrance pose, or walls of jerricho move as an example.

So basically try to live it up, coz it lacks life right now.

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks dude... i think i will go back and change some stuff later tonight if i got time.

the dark knight

-bkg is too simple imo. try adding some grudge brushes and pattern shapes as well.
-blend the psd more. Try to add some over-layer on the psd that got a similar brush style as the bkg. Brush at the sides of the psd, try make it to look within the bkg. This gives more smoothness to the viewers to believe in your work more.
-i dunno why u added "Y2J" on there? looks wrong imo.
-You made a big sig but you left it empty imo. Either reduce the size or try to add other things in the sig.. First thing, think about what is related to the main psd. In your case now, try add a logo, save us, 222 text, his entrance pose, or walls of jerricho move as an example.

So basically try to live it up, coz it lacks life right now.

funny how people get pissed empty sigs then the next day they say "simple is best"

this is one of the best sigs i've seen in some time. its simple yet very pleasant for my eyes. only problem i have is that its too fuckin big and the "y2j" text should drift a little to the left.

John

This is the best Sig ive ever seen! i love it. i would completely love to say i made this but you hold the honour. definate rep coming your way. 10/10! and thats the first time ive gave 10/10 i think. well done.

the dark knight

sorry, but to add to what i said earlier. i think the blending is PERFECT. it cant look better than that imo..

Enigma22

Reaction score
funny how people get pissed empty sigs then the next day they say "simple is best"

i completely agree with u on that lol...

thanks a lot for the good feedback... anyone else wanna comment on it?

CT Styles

that is an awesome sig & psd!! That has inspired me, I 'm gonna do something with that psd but FTW I am not copying what you have done! lol

7/10 very good.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol cant wait to see how urs turns out.

anymore feedback?

CT Styles

Here are mine - (Okay they do look a bit copied but I was just playin around and didn't actually copy)

Jerichosignocode.jpg

Jerichosigcode.jpg

^^ I like this one best

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i like the second one better too by a little bit... i think the psd would look better with a darker background tho... also the glow around the text is to bright imo