Y2J Compares DWTS/WWE, Huge WWE Media Day Set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
-- Chris Jericho recently told Digitalspy.com the following: "It's funny because when there are a lot of things about [dancing and wrestling] that are similar. There's a lot of leverage and weight distribution and balance. Then there's performing in front of a live crowd, your marks, choreography and as a musician, following the beat. It's not that foreign as it seems at first. The training's really hard. It's probably the hardest training I've ever done, but it's not futile. There are moves in dancing that I've never done before - you're turning your knee outwards, your elbow on the side. And hunching over - dancing's very elongated, very regal. Your neck stretches, your shoulders are down. So I'm focusing on getting rid of those bad habits." You can check out the full article by clicking here.
-- Chris Masters vs. Tyler Reks was taped last night for tomorrow night's episode of WWE Superstars. Full spoilers for the show are posted at this link.

-- WWE has a huge media day planned for Friday, April 1 in Atlanta, Georgia as a good portion of the roster will be on hand for interviews at the Georgia Dome.