Y2J alot smaller

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Jericho is so much smaller now than he was 2 years ago do you think it was because of steroids? I met him october 30th of 07 and i noticed he was small when i got to sit next to him. I really started to notice during his entrance when he does the pose it looks so ridiculous with punny biceps lol.

MikeRaw

Ya, probably he did take roids back then... Not much, but enough.
Its also possible he was like that without steroids, but after being away for two years, just wasnt able to stay as big.
theres no way of knowing, but theres a chance he took steroids, because the wellness policy didnt mean anything back then...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
i hope he starts working out alot again so he can get big.

And another thing i was wondering does wwe lie about weight during entrances cause i cannot beleive he is 220 he looks like 170.

MikeRaw

i hope he starts working out alot again so he can get big.

And another thing i was wondering does wwe lie about weight during entrances cause i cannot beleive he is 220 he looks like 170.

Lol, he doesnt look liek 170 at all... 170 is like Colin Delaney...
Anyways, no they dont lie, and why does he need to get big?
Theres no need for him to be big, it wont affect his performance, and he looks fine now...
Unless you just want him "big" for when you look at him... not that theres anything wrong with that... >_>

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Lol, he doesnt look liek 170 at all... 170 is like Colin Delaney...
Anyways, no they dont lie, and why does he need to get big?
Theres no need for him to be big, it wont affect his performance, and he looks fine now...
Unless you just want him "big" for when you look at him... not that theres anything wrong with that... >_>

Im just saying his entrance looks dumb with tiny arms and it does seem like they lie cause im like 170 and we look the same when in the pic i took with him.

The Rated R CMStar

Don't go that over the top, Chris Jericho still looks ripped. Still, it is stupid to try and compare the muscle mass of someone like Jericho to a Heavyweight or a Superheavyweight.

And besides, Y2J isn't getting any younger, and it is understandable that he isn't as big as he used to.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Age could be a factor and lets remember two years away from the E means he's not working out as constantly as he would if he's still on the roster. Jericho just doesn't look as muscular as he did, he looks more toned then ripped.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Don't go that over the top, Chris Jericho still looks ripped. Still, it is stupid to try and compare the muscle mass of someone like Jericho to a Heavyweight or a Superheavyweight.

And besides, Y2J isn't getting any younger, and it is understandable that he isn't as big as he used to.

Yea i guess atleast he still has great in ring skills. I enjoy everyone of his matches.

PeepShow

What are you people talking about?

005.jpg
i4lbf9.png

I dont see any difference at all. In fact, he might even look in better shape now than he did 2-3 yrs ago.

PeepShow

Well, that's irrelevant, as you said 2 years ago in the opening post. But even in that pic, only his shoulders look larger to me. Nothing much else.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Well, that's irrelevant, as you said 2 years ago in the opening post. But even in that pic, only his shoulders look larger to me. Nothing much else.

Yea my bad i meant back in the day. Its weird cause the only time you can really tell that hes small is during his entrance during his pose. Back then it would look good cause he was bigger.