• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

XPW: Xtreme Pro Wrestling

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Looks like Juventud Guerrera vs. TJ Perkins about to happen. They cutting a promo right now, it's been pretty solid.

Marty McFourth

I remember Looch posting that El Drunko vs. Human Tornado match and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Marty McFourth

Damn they going to intermission, glad I got to see at least one match before bed. TJP vs. Guerrera was pretty tight. Might check out more tomorrow.

Marty McFourth

Browsing FITE as I often do and looks like they are running a Halloween show this Saturday. Not familiar with a lot of these names but there's a few people I dig like Sawyer Wreck, Pagano and Willie Mack. So I may check it out. If not live, I for sure will be watching a couple of these later.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Most recent show had woman-beater G-Raver show up to align himself with Drake Wuertz, and a guy get a dirty syringe in his dick

So that's how XPW is going