XFL Discussion Thread 2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Logo_of_the_XFL_50.png

Dallas - Houston - Los Angeles - New York - St. Louis - Seattle - Tampa Bay - Washington DC
Discuss the latest news surrounding the XFL set to start their first season in 2020.
Visit their site for information about the teams and the latest news HERE.​

Reactions: Village Idiot

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Bob Stoops being announced as the Head Coach for Dallas is great news for two reasons. One Bob Stoops is a great coach and Two he coached for my favorite former College team Oklahoma Sooners.

Lux

Jobber
Reaction score
Loving that Doug Flutie is in on this, but no Canadian Teams? Guess I'll just have to cheer for whichever teams he's involved with

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm excited for this to start up. I'm not that much of a football fan anymore, no reason in particular I just got disinterested years ago. i'm willing to give this a shot though in the name of nostalgia. I wanted so bad to watch it when it was around back in the day, as a kid, but never got to watch it and then it was gone.

Interested to find out the team names. Any knowledge of a timeline for announcements?

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Update to this: XFL have officially partnered with Fox Sports, ABC & ESPN.

Someone has put an extra S in the name & using my icon Watch Out All it Ain;t Me with 3 S in my name
[automerge]1557385051[/automerge]
Logo_of_the_XFL_50.png

Dallas - Houston - Los Angeles - New York - St. Louis - Seattle - Tampa Bay - Washington DC
Discuss the latest news surrounding the XFL set to start their first season in 2020.
Visit their site for information about the teams and the latest news HERE.​
Hey No 2 Leader See the post 2 above Someone using my name & image See the diff They have 3 S in Lisssa & a diff rating i am Hotshot
They are Main Eventer please fix before it gets out of control Thank You...

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hey No 2 Leader See the post 2 above Someone using my name & image See the diff They have 3 S in Lisssa & a diff rating i am Hotshot
They are Main Eventer please fix before it gets out of control Thank You...
Must just be havin a larf:idk3:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Must just be havin a larf:idk3:
ok if you carn't make them change it let the fun begin.. Haven't lost a fight with those Loosers who Start 1st yet anyway lol ?
if they want to hide or change there ip address & come back on the site with my name.. cool i can do it too with there Name ?
Or You Could Stop any Drama by Emailing Them Not Too.. Couldn"t You ? Thank You for Your Help in this Matter ?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ok if you carn't make them change it let the fun begin.. Haven't lost a fight with those Loosers who Start 1st yet anyway lol ?
if they want to hide or change there ip address & come back on the site with my name.. cool i can do it too with there Name ?
Or You Could Stop any Drama by Emailing Them Not Too.. Couldn"t You ? Thank You for Your Help in this Matter ?
Keep this thread on topic or I will ban you from it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Eight teams were reviled... those being Dallas Renegades, Houston Roughnecks, Los Angeles Wildcats, New York Guardians, St. Louis BattleHawks, Seattle Dragons, Tampa Bay Vipers, and Washington Defenders

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Eight teams were reviled... those being Dallas Renegades, Houston Roughnecks, Los Angeles Wildcats, New York Guardians, St. Louis BattleHawks, Seattle Dragons, Tampa Bay Vipers, and Washington Defenders

Missed the chance for the St Louis Vipers.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I kind of expect this to flop just like the AAF or any other football league really, but only time will tell.

Until then though, go LA.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I kind of expect this to flop just like the AAF or any other football league really, but only time will tell.

Until then though, go LA.
Man, if it does fail... just think about that money that could have been saved.