XCW: Full Throttle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-Current Card for next week's PPV Breaking Point:

Main Event: World Heavyweight Championship Title Match
Kurt Angle [c] vs. Randy Orton

"No-Limits" Title Triple Threat Match
Ken Kennedy [c] vs. Raven vs. Jeff Hardy

6 Man Falls Count Anywhere Match: First Pinfall Wins
AJ Styles vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. Shelton Bejamin vs. Batista vs. JBL

Tag-Team Championship Match: Tabula Rasa Rematch
Team 3D [c] vs. Motor City Machineguns

Ladder Match: Cruiserweight Championship Title Match
Petey Williams [c] vs. Kaz

The Anigma

Reaction score
"Breaking Point" is looking great, man. I'll be checking out and reviewing the show. Here are my predictions for the card.

Again, this looks to be a great PPV and I'll be reviewing.

Evil Austin

Looks alright I don't think I have ever been in here before but good luck with this and I might drop a review. Also isn't five matches a little short for a ppv? unless you are going to have a suprise event like sometimes you see in real life but nonetheless five / six matches is usually a weekly shows but thats what I Think... good luck with it.

chessarmy

This is an awesome card on paper. I'm looking forward to the ladder match for the Cruiserweight championship, and the 6 man falls count anywhere war should be great too. I'll definitely drop in a review for this one

Reaction score
DX I tend to do longer matches and really focus on big time quality matches rather than going for lots of shorter matches. You will get your money's worth from each match. I promise you that. Thanks for stopping by guys!

Reaction score
XCW Announcements:

-Owner Eric Bischoff is proud to announce the signing of a very talented worker. Dolph Ziggler has officially signed with XCW and looks to make his debut soon after Breaking Point. When asked about the signing, Dolph replied:

Dolph Ziggler: Hi! I'm Dolph Ziggler, nice to meet you!

-XCW goes into Breaking Point looking to make a huge splash as Orton will take on both Christian and Goldberg this week on Full Throttle in the main event. Orton seems focused and ready for the challenge as he goes into his first title shot at XCW.

-Mr. Bischoff has yet to explain the black briefcase that JBL brough to XCW from WWE over a month ago. He has avoided all questioning regarding the matter and assures us that we will find out when the time is right. Speculation is that it may contain the United States Championship as the title has yet to be seen on WWE since the briefcase showed up on XCW.

-XCW is apparently in negotiations with a former WWE hall of famer who is considering a return to the ring. No names were released, but it is apparent to us that XCW is VERY excited to have even convinced the worker into negotiations because he has been chased after for a few years by a couple of different companies to no avail. More news as we have it!

WWERULES

Reaction score
I must admit, that even though I dont commentr on this thread, I love it sooo much. XCW's awesome. Sorry, had to say it.

Reaction score
Xtreme Championship Wrestling Presents FULL THROTTLE - LIVE from the Erwin Center in Austin, Texas

Main Event: Handicap Match
Randy Orton vs. Christian Cage and Goldberg

Fatal Four Way
Evan Bourne vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jay Lethal vs. Elijah Burke

Single's Match
Santino Marella vs. Bryan Danielson

Single's Match
John Morrison vs. James Storm

**PYRO**PYRO**PYRO**​

"Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva pounds through the speakers in the packed Erwin Center as XCW:Full Throttle goes on the air. The fans rise to their feet and begin cheering as four bright red fireworks shoot in rapid succession from the top of the ring posts. An overlay appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that says "XCW: Full Throttle LIVE!" in a silvery metallic font. The camera pans about showing excited fans. A few fans hold up a large sign saying "Fly High Hardy!" and another nearby fan pumps his fist into the air as he realizes he is on TV. Finally the camera pans over to the broadcast booth where JR wears a black dress coat and Stetson hat and King has a shiny gold tee shirt with a jeweled crown on the front of it.

JR: Only a day away from the second pay per view in the history of the fastest rising wrestling organization in the history of the business. Welcome, fans, to the Erwin Center in Austin, Texas as we come to you live with XCW: Full Throttle. Tonight is promising to be huge as there are a couple of make or break matches on the card for this evening. I'm here with my broadcast partner and good friend, Jerry "The King" Lawler.

King: Big time doesn't describe what could happen here tonight, JR. Santino has openly insulted and challenged newcomer Bryan Danielson, even though he has yet to get a victory here at XCW. Not a bright idea if you ask me!

JR: What ever gave you the idea that Santino was bright, King?

King: Good point...we also have an interesting matchup with new sensation, to XCW at least, Evan Bourne taking on newcomer Jimmy Jacobs, newcomer Jay Lethal in his debut appearance, and Elijah Burke who tries to get back on the winning road tonight in this fatal four way.

JR: That could really be a great matchup, King. Each of those men will be looking to make a splash here tonight. I called tonight make or break, and each of these contests have disastrous morale consequences on the loser, but maybe none so much as the Main Even in which Randy Orton will face a difficult gauntlet to say the least.

King: Christian is enough of a challenge, but Orton will also have to deal with the goliath named Goldberg in a handicap match...the night before he takes on Kurt Angle for the World Title! He is gonna need all the luck he can get tonight, JR. I just can't see him or anyone else pulling this off.

JR: Let's head backstage as Gene Okerlund stands by with one of the competitors in our first match tonight, James Storm!

The camera shifts to show Gene Okerlund standing next to James Storm. Storm wears his silver and red ring attire and trench coat and chugs on a turned up beer bottle before throwing it to the ground and wiping the froth from his chops. He smiles wide and looks toward Gene who seems a bit put off.

Gene Okerlund: Mr. Storm, you have quite the opportunity to show yourself tonight as you will be taking on a rising star in the world of pro wrestling, John Morrison. What are your pl...

James Storm: Wait...erp...did you just say you wanted me to 'show myself?'

Gene Okerlund: Um...er...I...huh?

James Storm: Look, Meeeean Beeeeean...erp...hic...I have a match in just a few mintues and you are out here trying to get me to flop my junk out for everyone to see. I ain't got time for this...erp...I need to be focusing on my match...and drinking. Now if you got some impotent questions to ask, ask 'em, otherwise I got to go drop the kids off at the...hic...pool.

Gene looks about awkwardly before continuing on as professionally as he can manage.

Gene Okerlund: Mr. Storm, tonight you take on the "Shaman of Sexy" John Morrison in a one on one match. My question is how do you intend to prove yourself against one of the great rising stars in XCW?

James Storm: The shaymen of sexay, huh? *HIC* Look, Jan Morrison is from the Palace of Wizzdom, right? And that's all...erp...fine and dandy and all, hell I even got a sister that went to trade school, Vickie was her name. Sweet girl. Anyway, James Storm is from the...hic...Palace of I'LL KICK YOUR DAMN ASS! Jan Morrison ain't got a snowball's chance in hell of...erp...taking down the shaymen of ass-kickin'. Jan, i'm gonna whip your ass tonight...SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

Gene Okerlund: Um, thanks Mr. Storm.

Storm goes to leave and Gene seems glad the interview is over. Storm turns back and looks at Gene, neither man knowing that the camera is still rolling.

James Storm: Hey, where is the...erp...shitter 'round here?

Gene looks at James Storm, offended. James grimaces and snarls as a long high pitched squeal is heard. Storm then smiles widely. Gene is completely taken aback and points trying to get to Storm to leave.

Match 1: James Storm vs. John Morrison

Morrison begins the match by circling the ring carefully. Storm tries to come after him for a lock up, but Morrison stays out of reach nimbly. Finally the two men lock up in a test of strength, but Morrison kicks Storm with the toe of his boot right in the gut when Storm reaches for his hands. Morrison slaps on a side head lock, but Storm pushes him to the ropes. Morrison bounds off the ropes and returns with a drop kick that knocks Storm back, but doesn't knock him down. Storm angrily stares at Morrison who holds his arm out then motions for Storm to bring it on. Storm charges, hitting a shoulder block, and then does the same again as Morrison gets to his feet. Storm pulls Morrison to his feet and scoop slams him on his back before attempting a pin: 1...kick-out.

Storm walks to the corner and grabs his beer bottle before taking a big gulp and tossing it back out of the ring. Morrison charges him from behind hitting a back elbow to the Tennessee Cowboy's jaw. Storm stumbles back into the corner and holds him self up with the top rope. He has a look of surprise sprawled across his face. Morrison hits a right hook and then whips Storm across the ring. Storm counters the whip and sends Morrison slamming, back-first, into the corner. Storm charges and hits a clothesline that rocks Morrison'
s head. Morrison looks surprised now as Storm pulls Morrison out and snaps him to the mat with a suplex. Morrison flexes his back and cringes in pain as Storm tries a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Suddenly, Kaz begins walking down the entrance ramp wearing blue jeans and a bright orange tee shirt. He watches the match carefully and walks around to the broadcast booth where he sits down and picks up the headphone sitting in front of him.

JR: We are joined in mid match here by the challenger this weekend for the Cruiserweight Championship, Kaz!

Kaz: Thanks, gentlemen.

Storm gets to his feet and notices Kaz's entrance and the pop from the crowd. Storm walks to the ropes and leans over the top of them, pointing angrily at Kaz and telling him to keep his nose out of Storm's business. Storm turns to catch a clothesline from Morrison that knocks Storm over the top rope to the floor below! Morrison follows and grabs Storm by the head before driving him into the side of the ring apron. Morrison looks at some fans and snarls disgustedly before kicking Storm as he attempts to rise. Storm slides back into the ring away from Morrison, but Morrison follows him. Storm tries to mount some offense, but Morrison kicks him and then nails a beautiful back breaker.

Kaz: James Storm is too drunk to know what's good for him.

JR: You and him have some history going back to the first few weeks of XCW, don't you?

Kaz: We do, he has been a bit of thorn in my side since XCW began and I'm tired off his loud mouth and bad wrestling. The man has yet to win a match!

Morrison slaps on a half nelson with a leg grapevine as he has Storm grounded. Storm tries to fight out of the hold, but Morrison discourages him by saying "You can't escape the shaman, Storm, give up now and save your self the despair of losing, AGAIN." Morrison tightens the hold and then turns it into a wrist lock. Storm tries to reverse by standing and turning, but Morrison kicks him in the ribs and then sweeps his legs out from under him! Morrison stands and rubs his hand off as if he has finished some dirty work. Morrison tries a pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Morrison seems to be a bit aggravated at this point as he pulls Storm up by his hair. The ref steps in and warns him about pulling the hair, but Morrison denies ever doing so.

JR: Morrison referring to his usual dirty tactics here. This guy is so talented that I don't think he should have to do something like pull hair or go for low blows to be successful.

Kaz: He is talented all right. Some workers are like that, ya know. They use ever advantage they can get in order to win matches and they don't care what the fans think about them for the most part. Storm, on the other hand...he is just an idiot.

Morrison continues to argue with the ref as Storm hits him with a European uppercut. Morrison rocks backward, but Storm grabs his hair and pulls him into a front face lock. Morrison tries to kick out, but Storm pounds him in the back with a forearm shot. Morrison stops squirming, but somehow manages to counter a Suplex attempt by Storm. Storm tries again, but to no avail, and suddenly in an amazing display of strength, Morrison launches Storm into the air with a Northern Lights Suplex!

King: What a move! Wow!

Kaz: That's impressive, all right.

Morrison stands and brushes the hair back out of his face as the crowd cheers him on after that move. He poses, losing some respect from the fans, then drops a leg drop onto of James Storm. Morrison applies a headlock and grounds Storm. The two men fight back and forth to gain leverage, and finally Storm manages to break the hold by standing and hitting an elbow in Morrison's stomach. Storm runs to the ropes, and returns with a stiff shoulder block. Morrison slams off the mat, but bounds back up to his feet. Morrison runs at Storm. Storm lowers a shoulder for a back body drop, but it gets telegraphed and Morrison drives home a hard swinging neckbreaker! Morrison goes for the pin: 1...2...kick-out!

JR: What a match! These competitors are giving it their all tonight! I haven't seen an opening bout like this in a while and I'm glad the fans are getting what they paid for here tonight!

Storm grabs his neck and writhes on the mat as Morrison stands up and climbs the turnbuckle. Morrison leaps off the top turnbuckle and slams home a double axe handle that causes the fans in attendance to jump to their feet. Morrison pulls Storm to his feet once again and applies a front face lock, appearing to be going for his finisher, the Moonlight Drive. Storm desperately pushes Morrison forward and ends up slamming him into the corner. Morrison doubles over in pain in the corner as Storm stands and sets up the Last Call Superkick. Suddenly Kaz leaps onto the ring apron and grabs the attention of James Storm who walks toward him. Kaz motions for Storm to come at him, and Storm obliges by running a couple steps and Superkicking Kaz back off the apron and through the announce table!

JR: (Static)...Mah...GAWD, KING! (Static)

Morrison sees his chance and springs forward hitting a quick rollup on Storm for a pinfall: 1...2...3!

WINNER: John Morrison!

King: (Static)...and he...tonight...(Static)

JR: Kaz isn't moving! He...(Static)

XCW goes to commercial.

As XCW comes back from commercial, we see JR and King sitting at a brand new broadcast booth that seems to have been replaced.

JR: Fans, welcome back, as we just saw a very good match between John Morrison and James Storm end in an interesting turn of events. Kaz is ok, but has some bumps and bruises that will hopefully not hinder him from competing tomorrow night on Breaking Point.

King: The man got put through a table and you are worried about him competing tomorrow night? Don't you think you might be asking a bit much?

JR: No, King, that is what these guys are trained to go through. I guarantee you that Kaz will be in that ring tomorrow against Petey Williams and give one hundred percent to try and get that Cruiserweight Title.

Bryan Danielson makes his way down to the ring, and is soon followed by Santino Marella who wears a black tee shirt over his wrestling unitard. The shirt has a fresh print of Santino, wide eyed and grinning hard, literally riding on the back of a red, white, and blue dragon that is struggling mightily to fly. Santino's muscles are ridiculously over exaggerated on the shirt and Santino is sure to pose and show it off as he walks toward the ring. He climbs in the ring and asks for a microphone as Danielson watches him from across the ring.

Santino Marella: THANK-A YOU! THANK-A YOU! Ladies and gentle-amen, I wish to show-a you zi brand new tee shirt-a made espe-cial for Santino fans! This is zi Santino DRAGON-A SLAYER TEE!!!

Santino poses and smiles again before stomping around the ring for a moment while doing his best impression of a trombone player. Santino stops and goes to speak once more.

Santino Marella: Now-a, Mistar Cryin' Danielson-a...last week-a I came down to zi ring and asked you to do battle with zi BEST Dragon-a Slayer in ALL of Italia! You said "Oh, Mistar Marella! Of course I will wrestle with you! You are zi greatest of all zi times!" And so, to commemorate-a this occasion, I have had these tee shirt-a made...AND I BROUGHT-A ONE FOR YOU-A AS A GIFT-A!

Santino reaches into his unitard and pulls out a balled up tee shirt that matches the one he is wearing. Santino goes to hand the shirt to Bryan and Bryan just smiles and looks at the shirt.

Santino Marella: What-a? Go on, take zi shirt!

Santino tries to hand the shirt to Bryan again, and Bryan shakes his head no, seeming to get more upset.

Santino Marella: You-a don't lika zi shirt? Mistar Danielson, I am-a greatly disappointed that you don't lika zi shirt. Perhaps when I beat-a you up-a you will take zi shirt as a parting gift?

Bryan looks down at the mat as the fans boo loudly. Some fans start a chant of "kick his ass, kick his ass." Bryan asks for the microphone from Santino and Santino looks at the microphone and then hands it to Bryan expecting an answer.

Bryan Danielson: Santino, you know what happens to people like you? People who run their damn mouth all the time? People who talk too damn much? People who strut around like a damn fool? People who make tee shirts mocking other people who are capable of kicking their ass?

Santino seems taken aback by the comments. He frowns angrily as the crowd gets behind Bryan Danielson by cheering. Santino shrugs his shoulders, unsure of the answer.

Bryan Danielson: You wanna know, Santino? I don't think you are ready to find out.

Santino angrily takes back the microphone.

Santino Marella: Yes-a Mistar American-a Dragon-a! I want to know what happens-a to people lika me! What are you...

Danielson charges forward and flips Santino head over heels with a lariat clothesline! The crowd roars to life as the ref signals for the bell.

MATCH 2: Santino Marella vs. Bryan Danielson

Santino lays flat on his back as Bryan stands and glares angrily toward him, finally having enough. Santino struggles a bit to sit up as he is dazed. Bryan pulls him to his feet and crosses his arms in front of him for a Straight Jacket German Suplex that rocks the ring. The crowd pops again for this move. Bryan stands and walks over toward Santino, measuring his next move. Santino starts to stir and Bryan locks in the Cattle Mutilation submission hold! Santino cries out in pain as he struggles to get out of the hold, but eventually yells "I GIVE-A UP-A!" as the ref signals for the bell.

WINNER: Bryan Danielson!

JR: It seems that Santino didn't prepare well enough for the American Dragon as Bryan Danielson takes advantage of Santino's incessant yammering and picks up an easy win tonight!

Santino lays on the mat, almost in tears as Bryan stand over him and looks down victoriously. Bryan reaches down and pulls the tee shirt off of Santino's back and rips it away from him. Bryan tosses the shirt out into the crowd and holds both his fists in the air as the crowd cheers for him. Bryan climbs between the ropes and leaves the ring as fans slap his back and give him fives while he walks up the ramp. Santino gets to his feet and grabs his shoulder in pain as he watches Bryan leave. The camera shifts backstage where Randy Orton stands by with a microphone in hand.

Randy Orton: Tomorrow night...in front of thousands of people...the looming shadow that is the Age of Orton will once again fall upon the wrestling world. I will become the XCW World Champion and my reign of dominance over XCW will begin. Kurt Angle is too old to be in the ring and XCW needs a young and talented superstar like myself to carry them to the next level, and that's exactly what I intend to do. BUT, tonight, Bischoff has decided to put me in a Handicap match against too other washed up idiots. Christian...Goldberg...tonight you have two options. You can come down to that ring and do exactly what everyone else on that roster, and Bischoff himself want you to do, which is injure me to the point that I can't compete tomorrow. OR, you can do the right thing. The thing that may save you some dignity once the Age of Orton begins...tomorrow. You can walk calmly down to the ring, no music, no gear, no thought except what you can do to save yourself. You can climb in the ring and do one thing...lay down. Because if you don't, I promise you that I will make your life...a living hell.

Randy glares maniacally into the camera and then walks off the set as XCW goes to commercial break again.

XCW returns from break with Ken Kennedy standing in the middle of the ring. He wears light blue jeans with tears in them and no shirt, however he does have his newly obtained "No-Limits" title hanging over his shoulder. He grins confidently as he reaches into the air for the microphone. The mic hits his hand and he turns it up staring at the upper deck of the arena.

Ken Kennedy: Ladies ad gentlemen, its time to meet your NEW NO-LIMITS CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...MIIIIIIIIISTEEEEEEEER KEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEDYYYYYYYY!

The fans boo loudly at Kennedy and some fans even get their hands blurred in the background as they offer Kennedy an obscene gesture.

Ken Kennedy: That's right, folks, if you didn't get to see the amazing ingenuity that was my victory over Jeff Hardy last night, lets take another look at it!

Kennedy points to the jumbotron as a video of him banging Jeff's head into the side of a vehicle and then pinning him to win the "No-Limits" title is shown. The fans again boo as Kennedy watches with a big grin on his face.

Ken Kennedy: You see, Jeff Hardy, title belts, like this one, are for people are smart on their feet, strong in the ring, and oh yeah, back up what they say they are going to do. Perhaps you should have listened closer, Jeff, when I told you I would follow you out of the arena and kick your ass if that is what it took to win the title...and THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID. AHAHAHA!

The fans boo again, but are really getting sick and tired of Kennedy at this point. Kennedy looks around with an annoyed look on his face as if they should be booing him louder, but suddenly, Jeff Hardy's techno beat theme hits the speakers and the crowd rises to their feet as the Enigma comes out on to the entrance ramp. Kennedy stares bullets at Hardy as he really seems pissed off to be interrupted.

Ken Kennedy: Oh, so, you decided to come out here and interrupt my first speech as champ in a frail attempt to regain your glory as the shortest title reign in XCW history? Look, Jeff, forget it. Why don't you just go back stage and dye your hair a different color...in fact I got a color that might work for ya...it's called LOSER.

Jeff Hardy nods his head acceptingly as the fans in the arena beginning chanting "Hardy, Hardy!"

Jeff Hardy: Ken...man, I don't know what to say. You got me. I lost my title and it was the shortest reign to date in XCW. Shoot, in fact, everyone else that won a title still has theirs around their waist...except me. But you know what? That's something I intend to fix very quickly. In fact, tomorrow night at Breaking Point, you and me got a ladder match with an old nemesis of mine named Raven. But what's more, that match is for the No-Limits title that is around your shoulder right now. Now, I wasn't the brightest kid in school, but I know that 1 in 3 isn't very good odds when you are dealing with a title, and the odds say you will lose your title tomorrow, AND become the shortest title reign in XCW history...breaking my record. AND, I'm willing to bet you lose that title...TO JEFF HARDY.

Jeff's music hits again as Kennedy pounds his fists on the top rope. Jeff salutes the fans with a smile on his face and walks backstage. Kennedy is left in the ring angrily patting his title like a small child and glaring toward Hardy with a distinctive and defiant fire burning in his eyes.

MATCH 3: Evan Bourne vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jay Lethal vs. Elijah Burke

The four men stand ready in each of the four corners of the ring. Bourne hops from foot to foot while stretching out his neck while across from him Jimmy Jacobs stares with his long black hair falling over the front of his face. Elijah Burke holds his fists up, the perfect picture of a lightweight boxer, while across from him Jay Lethal looks back and forth between each of his opponents. The bell rings and the men all circle the ring measuring one another. Finally Lethal makes a move toward Burke and the two men lock up. Burke quickly slows Lethal's momentum by throwing a knee up into his stomach. Jacobs and Bourne trade calf kicks for a moment, then Jacobs hits a stiff back elbow, knocking Bourne into the corner. Burke scoops Lethal up and slams him to the mat. He tries to follow by dropping into a elbow drop, but Jay rolls away and hops to his feet sending Burke crashing down onto the mat and grabbing his elbow in pain. Jacobs follows Bourne into the corner, but Bourne feints, turns, leaps onto the second turnbuckle, and spins around with an enziguiri that catches Jacobs off-guard. Bourne runs to the opposite ropes and returns with a hurricanrana that sends Jacobs over the top rope and onto his back next to the protective railing. The fans stand and point down at Jacobs, laughing, as Jacobs shakes the cobwebs from his head and tries to stand. Bourne measures Jacobs as he rises and springboards off the top rope with a back flip shooting star body press! The crowd roars with excitement as the attack hits it's mark perfectly sending both Jacobs and Bourne crashing to the mat on the arena floor.

Meanwhile, inside the ring Lethal launches Burke across the ring and into the opposite corner. Burke tries to run out of the corner with a clothesline, but Lethal ducks and turns around hitting a boot to Burke's stomach. Lethal grabs Burke's head and drives it into the mat with a DDT. Lethal stands and climbs to the top rope in the corner. Burke eventually stands and sees Lethal coming at him with a missile drop kick. Burke accepts the blow and bowls over across the ring in a hump. Lethal rises again and plays to the crowd by hitting his own chest with his palm and raising his other hand. Bourne slides under the bottom rope and notices Lethal taunting in the ring. Bourne charges him from behind and flips around his body with an unprecedented agility, locking Lethal into an Octopus submission maneuver. Lethal looks skyward while cringing as he tries to break the surprising attack by Bourne. Burke gets to his feet and saves Lethal by kicking Bourne in the ribs. Bourne turns to retaliate, but Burke kicks his feet out from under him. Lethal stumbles forward, grabbing his abdomen in pain. Burke flexes his muscles, but the taunt comes prematurely as Bourne kips up to a standing position and dropkicks Burke out of the ring!

Jimmy Jacobs sees Burke hit the mat and immediately tries to launch some offense by repeatedly kicking Burke in the side. Lethal gets up and locks gaze with Bourne as the two men smile and come at one another. Lethal quickly gets the upper hand by hip tossing Bourne to the mat, but Bourne spins around hitting a sweep that drops Lethal to the mat. Both men get up and runs to the opposing ropes, then return to one another, each hitting a clothesline that lays both men on their back in the middle of the ring. Jacobs throws Burke back into the ring and rolls in after him. Burke tries to stand, but Jimmy snap suplexes him on to his back. Jacobs gets up and notices Lethal and Bourne on their back in the ring and grins dangerously. Jacobs climbs the turnbuckles and looks at the downed men, insuring his attack will land. Jacobs leaps into the air and attempts a Senton, but both Lethal and Bourne sit up, causing Jacobs to land on his back and bounce a good foot into the air in a death defying move.

JR: OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! KING! KING! DID YOU SEE THAT!?

King: AAAH! WHAT IMPACT!

The crowd roars in amazement of the move. Jimmy roars as well, but in pain. Lethal and Bourne stand and look to the rising Burke. Bourne runs toward Burke and leaps into the air with a rolling kick that causes him to flip out on to the apron. Burke ducks the attack, but gets kicked in the stomach again by Lethal. Lethal goes for another DDT, but Burke simply shrugs him off allowing him to fall to the mat. Burke smiles, content with his counter of Lethal's attack, but as Burke turns to perhaps taunt the crowd some more, Bourne flips up and over the ropes with a springboard back flip three-quarter face lock diving reverse DDT on Burke that causes the crowd to pop into cheers again!

JR: Holy cow! What a match, King. Evan Bourne is a phenomenal athlete.

Jacobs rolls under the turnbuckles and tries to cover up to avoid being noticed by Lethal, but Lethal sees him and runs at him, grabbing the top rope and leaping into the air, only to come down with a high impact drop kick to Jacobs chest. Lethal pulls Jacobs to his feet and slings him across the ring. Jacobs slams back first into the corner and Bourne gets on all fours to act as a springboard for a charging Jay Lethal. Lethal jumps off Bourne's back and slams into Jacobs with a senton splash. Lethal lands on his feet and nods toward Bourne. Bourne stands and goes over to Burke for a pin, just as Lethal attempts a pin on Jacobs. The ref looks between the men and shrugs unaware of what to do. Lethal and Bourne both look angrily over their shoulders and motion for the ref to come count, but the ref is shocked and unsure. Lethal stands and goes for Bourne, deciding to settle things for himself. Bourne stands and drops all his weight down as he pulls the rope down and allows Lethal to flips over it and out of the ring! Bourne looks to Burke who is starting to rise. Bourne decides to end things now as he rus into the corner and jumps up to the top turnbuckle. He turns and hits a beautiful shooting star press that hits the target on Burke: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Evan Bourne!

King: Unbelievable...simply amazing!

JR: Fans, you have just witnessed what makes XCW great. These competitors give everything they have to put on a show and tonight we have gotten one from these guys. Evan Bourne picks up an impressive win tonight as he gets the pin on Elijah Burke in a fatal four way match that will go down in the annuls of history!

King: Jimmy Jacobs, Elijah Burke, and Jay Lethal all fought valiantly too! I sure would love to see a rematch from these guys at some point!

JR: As would I, King. Evan Bourne has proven to me that he is capable of challenging whoever the winner of the Cruiserweight title is after Breaking Point...tomorrow night!

-A video highlighting the matchups for Breaking Point is shown. Then XCW: Full Throttle goes to break.

XCW returns from break with a camera shot of the back parking lot at the arena. All is still and quiet until a sudden squeal is heard of tires pulling around the corner of the building and into the parking lot. A black limo pulls up close to where the camera is and the back door swings open. Out steps Kurt Angle wearing blue jeans and a bright red button up oxford that is unbuttoned at the top. He grabs his World Championship Title out of the seat and slams the door closed, obviously in a hurry. Draping the title over his shoulder he begins walking toward the entrance as he is confronted by "Mean" Gene Okerlund.

Gene Okerlund: Mr. Angle, we thought you weren't going to be in attendance tonight...?

Angle looks up at Gene with a "get out of my way" expression and brushes past him determined to accomplish something.

Kurt Angle: I wasn't...

Angle slings the back freight entrance open and walks off down the hallway. Gene shrugs at the camera as it flips back to the arena.

JR: What could Kurt being here mean for Orton tonight?

King: There really is no telling. Kurt Angle is volatile and angry that his title is being threatened. He is like a large black bear whose cub is being threatened, vicious in every sense of the word, and he will stop at nothing to insure his continued success.

JR: Well, whatever it is, it surely can't be good for Orton!

"Voices" hits the loudspeakers as out walks Randy Orton in his usual black "RKO" wrestling trunks with a confident and slightly conceeded half smirk on his face. The fans boo him loudly, though there are a few cheers heard in the audience. He looks around at the fans and begins slowly strutting down the entrance ramp. He gets in the ring and stands in the middle doing his signature pose. Suddenly his entrance is interrupted by the arena going black and a series of numbers counting down on the screen as out comes the "Instant Classic" Christian Cage. Cage comes to the ring holding both hands over head in a double 'C' taunt. He keeps his distance from Orton, who maintains a cool and calm stare of hatred locked on Christian. The arena errupts into cheers as Goldberg's music, "Invasion", hits the speakers. A shower of sparks ignites the air around the entrance ramp as out comes the silouette of Bill Goldberg.

JR: This man has got to be the single most dominant superstar to ever enter the ring. Had he stayed in this business as long as some others have he would have shattered most every record as a heavyweight single's competitor.

King: Fortunately for everyone else, he took an early leave of absence to pursue other interests.

JR: He is back though, and XCW is proud to have the man known as Goldberg!

King: But really, JR, how does Goldberg have to feel about being used to punish Orton tonight by Bischoff. Surely he thinks he should be the one that is getting the title shot tomorrow night? He was last man eliminated in the contention match a few weeks ago, and virtually had the match won prior to Orton coming to the ring.

JR: You raise a good point there, King. Let's see what Goldberg does tonight in the match against Orton.

MATCH 4 (Main Event Handicap Match): Randy Orton vs. Christian Cage and Bill Goldberg

Christian and Orton square off to start the contest as the two men stare bullets at one another. Christian slowly works his way toward Orton, his hands up in a defensive posture. Orton reaches out and grabs Christian's wrist with viper like reflexes. Christian spins around and counters the move, but Orton drives his knee up into Christian's stomach breaking the hold. Christian bends over gasping for air, giving Orton the opportunity to drives Cage's face into his knee. Cage grabs his nose checking for a break as he flops onto his back. Orton stares down with a burning anger as he begins to stomp away on Cage as he walks around him like a stalking animal. Cage rolls away and stands as Orton smiles cockily. Cage looks to Goldberg, but decides to give Orton another attempt as he charges with a clothesline, which Orton tries to counter, but Cage ducks and uses his momentum to attempt a back slide pin: 1...kick-out!

JR: Nice idea by Christian, but I don't think thats what Bischoff had in mind as 'punishment' for Orton.

Orton and Cage get to their feet and Cage catches Orton off-guard by kicking him squarely in the stomach. Orton doubles over and Cage hits a swinging neckbreaker. This time only Cage rises as he drops a knee down into Orton's chest. Cage applies a hammerlock on Orton in a seated position. The fans begin a chant of "Instant Classic...Instant Classic..." Cage tightens the hold, but Orton turns and manages to get leverage to stand up. He turns sideways as both men stand and manages to fight the move back, but Cage ends his short lived rally by kicking him in the rib cage. Orton tries to contort to the side to dodge the kick, but it finds its home once, and then again as Cage kicks twice. Cage slings Orton to the ropes and hits a back body drop that leaves Orton on his back on the mat. Cage grabs Orton's head and pushes him back up to a seated position as he applies a head lock.

JR: Cage is really trying to ground an pound on Randy Orton here, and I think it's a good idea as Orton has had very little opening to fight back as of yet.

Cage holds the lock for a good moment as the ref pleads with Orton to submit or fight back. Cage holds one hand into the air in the shape of a 'C' as he maintains the hold. But this idea backfires as Orton begins to fight back and turns sideway, driving his elbow into Cage's gut. Both men stand and Cage manages to regain his offense as he nails Orton with a hard lariat. Cage climbs the top turnbuckle as Orton tries to regain his breath on his back. Cage leaps into the air and lands a frog splash, defeating Orton's attempts to regain a breath, and causing severe damage to his ribs. Cage goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out!

King: Going to take a lot more than that to down any member of the Orton family. Christian has a lot of work to do, but he is certainly off to a good start here.

JR: Not to mention the behemoth Goldberg that he has in his corner!

Cage pulls Orton to his feet and Orton catches Cage off-guard with a jawbreaker! The fans suddenly lose some of their entusiasm as Cage grabs his jaw in pain and falls to the mat. Orton stares back at him viciously and says
"now it's my turn...Mister Classic..." then grins widely as he pulls him to his feet and applies a front face lock. Orton lifts Cage up and drops him down on his head with a sitout facebuster.

JR: A vicious move by Orton!

Orton stomps Cage a couple of times and taunts him a bit as he measures his next attack. Cage rolls over and smears his face across the mat as he does in an awkward camera shot. Cage tries to stand, but Orton kicks his legs out form under him. Orton looks at Goldberg and poses with his signature taunt as Goldberg glares angrily at him. The ref stands between the two to keep Goldberg from interfering. Orton picks up Cage and Cage bursts to life with a european uppercut that catches Orton off balance. Cage dives to Goldberg and makes the tag! Goldberg climbs in the ring and pursues Orton as he flees. But, Goldberg is too quick and yanks Orton by his shoulders back into the ring! Goldberg pulls Orton up and tosses him to the ropes. Orton returns and gets slammed down with a spinebuster! Goldberg leaps to his feet and grabs the top rope before shaking it in a very intimidating manner. He turns to see Orton standing, but as he does Kurt Angle dives under the bottom rope and stands between the two men.

JR: What is he doing here?

Angle looks to both men and holds up a chair which he clutches with both hands. Goldberg circles around behind Orton and both competitors measure their next move carefully. Finally Goldberg charges Orton from behind with a spear! Orton dodges the blow and allows Goldberg to pass him, where Angle smashes his skull with the chair!

JR: OH NO! Goldberg is down!

MATCH ENDS IN NO CONTEST BY INTERFERRENCE.

Cage goes after Kurt, but Kurt cracks him in the head with the chair as well leaving both Bill Goldberg and Christian Cage downed in the ring. Orton watches as Angle looks at his work and then looks at him. Orton steps forward and motions that the title is his tomorrow night which prompts Kurt to drop the chair and motion for Orton to come at him. Orton does and delivers a kick to Angle's stomach. Angle doubles over and Orton drives home a vicious "RKO"!

King: MY GOD!

JR: The champ is down! The champ is down!

Orton stands over Angle, Goldberg, and Cage as he throws his arms back in his signature taunt then motions as if there is a belt around his waist as XCW: Full Throttle goes off air.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Best Match: Really it was close between the four way, and the handicapp match. But just because of the star power I will say the main event. You really banked on the handicapp stipulation, even though I think Randy isn't exactly 'suit' for a Handicapp Match because hes not that kind of guy with me. I enjoyed the action in the match, and Randy ending the show on top is awesome. RKO for life! For realz..

Worst Match: Of course, I have to say Danielson versus Marrella. I mean of course there was reason for this.

Best Promo: I personally will say Marrella, and Danielson. I cant stand Marrella's character, and it must-a be so-a annoying to type-ah like-ah this. Ridiculous, but none the less the interaction between the two was good.

Worst Promo: All were pretty good in my opinon. None were bad.

Additional Thoughts: Thanks for the review, and this was a good show. The segment's were all good, and the shows are getting better man. Good luck with the future of XCW, and I will stay reading bro.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Full Throttle review

James Storm promo- Drunk promo = Awesome!

Morrison vs. Storm- Really good match. The writing was great and the commentary from Kaz added to the match.

Santino/Danielson promo- Santino promo was good as always. The Danielson part was short, but sweet.

Santino vs. Danielson: Squash, but it was funny.

Orton promo- Very good promo. Really got across that he is a tweener.

Hardy/Kennedy promo- Very good. This is a good feud.

4 Man match- Very athletic match. Some cool spots made this a great match.

Main event- Good match. Normally I wouldn't like the finish, but it worked well here.

AC: This was a solid show, one of your best. It set up for the PPV very good.
Plug: Check out POI Episode 32 this sunday.

Qwake

BM: Fatal 4-way without a doubt! I like all four superstars alot and you really used them well, it flowed nicely and was a great length. Alot of action the whole way through and I was interested the whole time, good that Evan Bourne got the win. Nice job with that, and the main event was also pretty good.

WM: Danielson killing Santino, good squash as it gets Danielson over just that little bit more...poor Santino lol.

BP: They were all pretty well done, Kennedy/Hardy was pretty good and its building up nicely. Randy Orton's was done quite well, you got his character good. James Storm was was good too, him being drunk shows that you done his character well and the Santino promo was nice and Itallian lol. I enjoyed them.

WP: N/A, they were all a pretty good length and in character and made me laugh lol. Great job.

AC: Sorry for not checking this out earlier, and this was a good show. The matches were good for the most part and the promos really hyped the feuds and Santino made me laugh. Nice stuff and I will make an effort to check out your next show. Check out IPW if you ever want to.

Reaction score
Xtreme Championship Wrestling is proud to present:

f_BreakingPoim_ce6c81d.jpg

BreakingPoint

LIVE from the Mid-South Coliseum in Memphis, Tennessee

**PYRO**PYRO**PYRO**​

AJ Styles vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Batista vs. JBL

Petey Williams [c] vs. Kaz​

The Mid-South Coliseum is packed full with over twenty two thousand screaming fans as XCW: Breaking Point is ready to begin. The camera pans back showing the huge jumbotron that consists of a large, archaic stone monastery looking structure that is adorned with dark green vines and large broken bricks. Fireworks explode into the sky above the arena in dark red and yellow hues as the fans erupt into applause. The lights go up as the official song of Breaking Point, "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold pounds through the speakers. A video is shown on the jumbotron of several events from the past few weeks in XCW.

-The Kaz and Petey/Storm saga.
-The Battle Royal, with Orton winning.
-Jeff Hardy and Ken Kennedy.
-Kurt Angle and Randy Orton.

The video ends and suddenly the lights and audio go out as the arena is pitch black. The crowd is unaware of what is going on for a long and awkward moment. Finally some white noise is heard and the lights flicker for a bit. A dark blue screen appears and some white numbers begin scrolling across it as some of the fans seem to have figured out what is happening. Finally the screen shows a series of numbers counting down as "Break Down the Walls" begins playing on the speakers. The lights go down after the countdown and again the arena is pitch black, but only for a moment, as out walks Chris Jericho to a shower of blue and white sparks. He holds his arms out and is bombarded by boos from the crowd as he makes his way toward the ring. He wears black dress pants and shoes with a light blue button up shirt and a white tie. He gets in the ring and lifts some sunglasses off his nose and on to his head as he asks for a microphone. He waits a long moment, smiling with a cocky grin, for the audience to get quiet and listen to him. He explodes into his trademark charismatic introduction.

Chris Jericho: That's right! The AYATOLLAH' OF ROCK AND ROLLA' HAS RETURNED! X...C...W IS JERICHOOOOOO!

Jericho looks around as the audience seems confused. They cheer him and look around at one another trying to make sense of everything. Suddenly, Jericho's expression changes to that of a grimace. He speaks calmly with an almost dangerous sound to his voice.

Chris Jericho: Or, at least...that’s what you all wanted to hear. Right? You see, I am back. But, I have not forgotten.

Jericho looks around still as the audience begins to boo him very loudly. He seems to take joy from angering them and takes in the chastisement as if his ego is being fed.

Chris Jericho: I am back, however it isn't to SAVE any of you from anything, like you may have been hoping for. Chris Jericho is back...for Chris Jericho. I'm not here to prove anything to any of you, and in fact, I don't really give a DAMN about what ANY of you think. I had proven myself as the greatest champion in the WWE...and you saw what happened to me there. They threw the greatest man to ever grace them with his presence out on his ass...but that’s fine. I'm here now and I'm determined to make my mark by doing the same...punishing those who don't deserve the fleeting appreciation that you fools show them.

"Jericho sucks" is chanted loudly from the crowd as he walks calmly around the ring and glares at the fans. He wipes some moisture from his lip and looks at the mat before he goes to speak again.

Chris Jericho: So, consider this an open invitation to anyone on the XCW roster for a match tonight. Any of you class-less idiots backstage want to do battle with me, here, in this ring tonight, bring your ass on out here and let's see what happens when these people's hero fails to deliver and falls...all the way...down...the long and tumbling...ladder...to look around and notice that not only are they alone, not only has EVERYTHING they once had been taken from them, but they are a Pariah. Just as I once was.

Jericho looks toward the entrance ramp and waits for a long moment. Nothing occurs and Jericho shrugs. He looks disappointed as he goes to speak once more. He points at the crowd.

Chris Jericho: Apparently YOUR idols don't appreciate your showering of fame and affection. Apparently XCW is full of cowardly, yellow-bellied, hypocrites. If I were you, I would be ashamed to say that I was a fan of someone like that overgrown whelp Batista...

The fans cheer a bit at Jericho's mentioning of Batista, obviously wanting Batista to bust through the entrance area and silence Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho: The geriatric Icon...Sting...

Again, the fans cheer, Slightly louder this time.

Chris Jericho: The boy with the silver spoon in his mouth...Triple H...

The fans really cheer loudly as Jericho continues to berate them.

Chris Jericho: Or anyone else...

Jericho is suddenly interrupted by "Invasion" as Goldberg makes his impressive way into the arena. The crowd explodes into cheers and chants of "GOLD-BERG, GOLD-BERG." He looks toward Jericho angrily as Jericho simply smiles back at him, though Jericho looks concerned. Goldberg snorts viciously and lifts a microphone to his face.

Goldberg: Jericho, I have had about enough of your self-righteous babbling. You wanna battle? I'll give you a WAAAR. Tonight...YOU'RE NEXT!!!

Goldberg's music hits as he taunts at Jericho. Jericho's smile widens as he nods his head in acceptance. Goldberg leaves to a thunderous ovation and continued chants of his name, Jericho soon follows him out.

JR: You heard it folks! Tonight, we will see the new addition to the roster, Chris Jericho going up against the Man, Bill Goldberg! Welcome to the Mid-South Coliseum as we bring to you Breaking Point, LIVE from Memphis, Tennessee. I'm Jim Ross, joined by my broadcast partner Jerry 'The King' Lawler as we are all set for some exciting sports entertainment action including four title matches!

King: We have also heard word that Mr. Bischoff will be here later to speak to us about what was in the briefcase that JBL brought him a month ago on Full Throttle.

JR: There has been a lot of speculation as to what could be in that case, but I can't seem to figure out what it could be, King. Any ideas?

King: Not one, JR. But I'm sure that whatever it is, it will make a big splash in XCW. Bischoff is good about making splashes, that's for sure.

JR: As we have already seen by his addition of Chris Jericho to an already highly talented and high-powered roster. I can't wait to find out, but right now we have tonight's first match between the recently dueling Cruiserweight Champion Petey Williams and Kaz. Kaz is looking for revenge here as Petey Williams injured him at XCW: Tabula Rasa over a month ago, and in doing so managed to get the pin and become the first ever Cruiserweight Champion. You have to think that Kaz is going to try and put Williams away as quickly as possible to avoid a similar situation here tonight.

King: Well, he could be thinking about not getting hurt, but in my career that always ended poorly. I have to say that Kaz needs to focus on finding Petey's weakness and exploiting it. Kaz is a smart competitor and I think he has a great chance here tonight.

Two ring workers set up a ladder in the ring and hang the ultimate prize over it, the XCW Cruiserweight Championship Title Belt. The belt gleams in the arena lights as the workers quickly set up another ladder outside the ring. Kaz's music hits as he walks to the ring with a very focused look on his face. He checks the ladder and climbs it looking up at the title. He turns to acknowledge the crowd for the first time as he makes his signature taunt and points at the title, then motions for the title belt that he hopes to put around his waist. His entrance is interrupted by Petey Williams who comes out quickly and points at Kaz shaking his head 'no'. Petey mutters indecipherably as he slides into the ring and points at Kaz again shaking his head furiously. The ref separates the two men as he prepares for the match to begin.

MATCH 1 (Cruiserwight Championship Ladder Match): Petey Williams [c] vs. Kaz

Kaz and Petey circle the outside of the ladder in the middle of the ring. The fans are on their feet as they cheer for the first match to get under way. The ref motions for the men to get to work and Kaz does so by applying a greco-roman elbow and shoulder lock. Petey counters the hold by sliding into a tight head lock. Petey grinds his arms around Kaz's neck and drops to one knee, bringing Kaz with him. Kaz reaches out for the ropes, but isn't anywhere near enough to grab hold. Kaz, instead, decides to fight his way out by slamming his elbow into Petey's abdomen. Petey grunts and exhales air, but holds tight. Kaz hits another elbow, but the shots don't seem to be loosening the hold. Kaz attacks Petey from another angle by standing up and falling backward with a back-body drop. Petey slams to the mat and rolls backward, springing to his feet and grabbing the back of his head. The fans cheer as Kaz breaks the hold and Kaz acknowledges the applause by holding up one fist. Petey seems surprised, but goes back on the offensive by feinting a jab and then reversing Kaz's block attempt into a wrist lock. Kaz flips head over heels and counters the hold, then sweeps Petey's feet out from under him. Kaz maintains the wrist lock and spins around into an arm bar by falling back onto the mat and grape-vining his legs around Petey's arm.

JR: Some impressive technical wrestling by these two high flyers to start this contest. I would never had imagined that these two had such skills.

King: The XCW superstars are much more than pigeonholed stereotypes. These men are well trained superstars and can do much more than jump and run!

JR: Kaz comes from a great technical wrestling background as he was trained by the legendary "Killer" Kowalski. Kowalski was well know as being one of the greatest technicians in the history of wrestling, and trained the future hall of famer and XCW great, Triple H.

Kaz tries to end the match quickly by yanking back on Petey's arm and severely wounding him, but bad mat placement allows Petey to grab the bottom rope, in turn forcing the ref to break the hold. Petey grabs his elbow as he rises from the attack. He seems to favor the arm now as Kaz backs away and considers his next attack. The men circle the ladder once more and then Kaz runs underneath it and catches Petey off guard with a shoulder block. Petey leaps back to his feet and bends over for a back body drop attempt, but Kaz, returning from another bounce off the ropes, anticipates the move and kicks Petey squarely in the chest! Kaz follows the kick with another kick to Petey's ribs as he stands back up. Petey cringes and tries to throw his arm out to block, but Kaz just fires another boot to the other side of Petey's ribs. The flurry ends with Kaz scoop slamming Petey to the mat. Petey sits up quickly, but Kaz is quicker as he nails a vicious drop kick on the seated Petey Williams. Kaz leaps up to the third rung of the ladder and scrambles up to the top, but Petey soon rises and grabs his trunks. Kaz tries to force his way up, but Petey yanks hard with both hands and pulls Kaz off the ladder and onto his back.

JR: Kaz is really bringing a focused offense tonight as he has tried to wound Petey and go for a quick win. Petey may have just turned the tables though with Kaz making a flapjack landing on the mat.

King: I don't see what tables have to do with anything? I thought this was a ladder match?

JR: It is, King...It is.

Petey takes advantage of the rough landing by Kaz and stomps him in the middle of his chest. Kaz sits up, but Kaz hits an standing enziguiri to the back of his head. Kaz rolls away after the blow and gets under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring. He walks around the ring trying to shake the blow off, meanwhile Petey begins climbing the ladder. The ladder is a bit shaky at first and Kaz notices Petey's ascent in time to slide back into the ring and pull Petey's feet out from under him. Petey slips and falls face first onto one of the rungs of the ladder. Petey's chin breaks open and blood begins poring form the wound as he kneels and moves his jaw in pain. Kaz springs up the opposite side of the ladder and begins reaching for the title, but Petey pushes hard on the ladder causing it to rock and send Kaz flailing to the mat. Both men try to recover from the blow as the ladder collapses.

JR: Petey's chin is busted wide open, King. That has to motivate the champ as he is covered in his own blood.

King: Seeing your own blood hit the mat is definitely a wake up call. Some athletes get fired up by it with an adrenaline rush, but some are almost paralyzed by it. Lets see if Petey can maintain his focus as he has yet to really get a steady offense going.

Kaz gets to his feet first, but Petey rises soon after as the two collide in the mid ring with a dual clothesline that drops both men. Kaz reaches up as he sees the prize hanging only fifteen feet over head. Petey sits up and pulls Kaz up with him. Petey drives Kaz over his head with a belly to belly suplex. Kaz hits the mat and slumps as Petey flexes a bit to numerous jeers from the crowd. Petey looks down at Kaz angrily and climbs out of the ring to grab the other ladder. He slides the ladder into the ring and slides in after it. Kaz gets to his feet, but catches the ladder in the gut as Petey uses it as a weapon. Kaz falls to his knees and gasps for air as Petey smiles a bloody and gruesome smile, his blonde goatee coated in blood. Petey wedges the ladder in the opposite corner between the second and third turnbuckles, then pulls Kaz to his feet. Kaz, unable to fight back, continues to gasp for air. Petey slings him into the corner and Kaz slams hard into the ladder, back arching in pain. Petey follows him with a running wheel kick.

JR: Petey seems to have finally found his groove as the bloodied chin may have been just what he needed to get going.

Petey searches for the original ladder and finds it pushed under the opposite bottom ropes. He pulls it out and sets it up in mid ring. He tests the braces to make sure they are steady and begins to climb slowly. He stops midway and grabs his arm in pain from the earlier arm bar. Kaz gets on all fours and begins crawling to the ladder. Petey notices the rising opponent and measures an aerial attack. Kaz gets to his feet, and Petey leaps at him with a flying hip attack. Kaz counters the move by half catching Petey, dropping down with him and slamming his side on the mat. Petey crumples from the blow as Kaz stands gingerly. Kaz makes an attempt at climbing the rungs of the ladder and gets to the top. Petey stands and bounds up the opposite side of the ladder, hitting Kaz with a stiff uppercut that nearly knocks him off the ladder. Kaz hands on and hits an elbow on Petey trying to shake him free as the two men get to the second from top rung on their respective side.

King: This looks dangerous, JR. I wouldn't want to be up there if I were Kaz, seeing as last time these two men met in the air Kaz took a mighty slam from Petey and got injured.

Petey retaliates with a hook that rocks Kaz's jaw. Kaz does everything he can to hold on to the ladder, knowing that if he falls off he will lose. Kaz returns the blow with a jab that catches Petey's jaw and causes more blood to flow. Petey looks quite rough as his chest is covered in crimson. Petey grabs the back of Kaz's head and drives it viciously into the top of the ladder. Petey's strike opens up enough of a gap that he sets his feet firmly and prepares to end this match the hard way. Petey pulls Kaz's head between his knees as the fans gasp in anticipation.

JR: BAH GAWD, KING! HE'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN!

Petey rolls his hands over one another signaling for the Candian Destroyer as the fans half cheer and half gasp again. Petey goes to flip over Kaz, but something is wrong. Kaz locks his ankle and counters the move by flipping Petey up and over...allowing him to drop fifteen feet to his back on the mat!

JR: OH MAH GAWD! PETEY IS DOWN! PETEY IS DOWN!

The fans explode into cheers as Petey convulses on the mat. Kaz reaches up yanking the title down and claims his prize as the new Cruiserweight Champion!

WINNER and NEW Cruiserweight Champion: Kaz [c]!

JR: What a match! I can't believe what we just witnessed!

King: Petey isn't moving anymore JR. This could be bad.

Kaz climbs down the ladder and holds the title again his chest. He glares down at Petey who now lies motionless in the middle fo the ring, next to the ladder. Kaz slaps the title over his shoulder and motions for medics to come to the ring. Three men enter the ring and push Kaz back as they begin setting Petey up to be placed on a back board. Petey remains motionless as Kaz nervously pushes his hair out of his face and wipes his brow. Kaz seems very upset and watches closely as the men put Petey on a back board and cart him out of the arena.

JR: Folks, this is certainly a tough moment for us. We always hate to see things like this, but they are a part of what we do. We hope that Petey is ok and we will update you when we know his status.

The camera fades out to a video with a voiceover previewing the rematch between Team 3D versus The Motor City Machineguns.

We see Booker T backstage in a light blue pinstripe suit. He has his hair pulled up in a ponytail and wears gold rimmed sunglasses. He is alone and stares into the camera for a moment before lifting his glasses and placing them in his pocket. He looks down at the ground an breathes in through his nose slowly before looking back to the camera and speaking.

Booker T: Greetings, my name is Booker T.

Booker pauses for a moment and seriously considers his words. He speaks very carefully and sounds very well educated for being the person he it. It's almost clear that he is trying to come off as hyper-intelligent, even though it isn't very suiting.

Booker T: I have been wrestling for seventeen long years. During that time span I have had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest that this industry has ever seen. Goldust...Harley Race...Chris Benoit...Scott Steiner...and Ric Flair just to name a few. I have recently signed with XCW because I feel like XCW needs my presence. XCW needs some one with my veteran knowledge and know-how. To put it plainly...XCW needs BOOKER T.

Booker calms him self noticeably before proceeding. He language gets noticeably grammatically incorrect.

Booker T: What does all this have to do with anything? You may ask yourself. Well, Booker T is here to say that I'm fed up with being walked all over. I'm fed up with not being booked in the Main Event. I'm fed up with not having a match tonight. I'm sick...and tired...of not getting the appreciation that I deserve. After all, I am the SIX TIME...SIX TIME...SIX TIME...HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

Booker does his signature pose and then looks at the camera, angry.

Booker T: Now, Bischoff, you have time and time again chosen a bunch of punkass two bit poo-puts that don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as me to get contentionship...and Main Event status matches. Booker is here to let you know that i'ma take what you ain't given. Booker is gonna get his, and he gonna get it soon.

Booker walks off camera and the scene fades back to the arena. The Motor City Machine Guns make their entrance as they come out energetically to their theme music. The fans cheer them on as they simultaneously run down the ramp and slide into the ring. They climb opposite turnbuckles and make the signature Detroit hand signal as they play up the crowd. Team 3D then makes their way onto the entrance ramp as Devon flexes. Bubba steps forward and shakes his head and finger 'no', much like a scolding mother as he then pats his title belt that rests on his shoulder.

JR: The next contest is going to be interesting, King. This is a title belt rematch from Tabula Rasa and we haven't seen much from either of these teams since their last contest. Team 3D debuted at Tabula Rasa as a mystery tag-team that ended up winning the championships after distracting the referee and hitting the "3D" for the win.

King: But, you can't disagree that Team 3D is and always has been one of the best teams in all of wrestling. They work together so well and seem to always manage to find a way to win.

Team 3D gets in the ring and Brother Bubba asks for a mic from a ring worker as MCMG watches from their corner.

Brother Bubba: Chris, Alex, you can't possibly think that you stand a chance tonight, so Devon and I talked and we decided that we would give you the opportunity of a lifetime.

Bubba looks back at Devon, who nods, then smiles and looks back at the Motor City Machineguns. Alex and Chris look unconvinced.

Brother Bubba: Devon and I came here tonight to kick some ass and chew bubble gum, and it appears that we both forgot to bring the bubble gum...a shame really. SO, if you want to climb right out of the ring and just make your way backstage with your tails tucked between those scrawny little legs of yours, we will let you. We won't even bust you over the head from behind with our shiny title belts that we won from you last month! Consider it a favor...YOU'RE WELCOME!

Alex and Chris look at one another and nod, then they charge Bubba with forearm shots and rapid kicks as the ref signals for the bell.

MATCH 2 (For the World Tag-Team Championship Titles): Team 3D [c] vs. Motor City Machineguns

Devon dives between the top two ropes to try and stop the assault on his brother, but the ref gets in his way and forces him back out of the ring. Alex and Chris take advantage of this and kick Bubba in the back of the knees causing him to drop to the mat. The Guns hit a simultaneous spin kick to the back that rocks Bubba forward, slamming his face on the mat. The ref pushes Alex out of the ring and Chris pulls Bubba to his feet. Chris readies a irish whip, but Bubba is too heavy and swings Chris back to him with a hard lariat. Chris ducks the blow and spins around behind Bubba grabbing the back of his head. The nimble move catches Bubba unaware and Chris pulls Bubba backward causing him to slam on his back. Chris leaps to his feet and pumps his fists causing the fans to cheer. Devon attempts to distract Chris, but Chris disregards him and kicks Bubba in the rib cage. Bubba reaches for Devon, but Chris pulls him up and slings him into the Guns corner. Chris follows and hits a leaping back elbow, then tags in Alex. Chris twists Bubba's arm and pulls him out of the corner allowing Alex to land a stiff toe-kick to his ribs.

JR: The guns are really doing a great job of controlling the match early on. If they can keep this up, they may stand a chance here tonight.

Bubba clutches his ribs in pain as Chris gets out of the ring. Alex grabs Bubba's arm and shows how innovative the Guns are by leaping over the top rope and to the floor outside the ring...yanking Bubba's arm on the top rope and dealing a vicious attack on it. Bubba screams in pain as he stumbles about in the corner clutching his wounded arm. Alex slaps hands with a fan outside the ring before diving back in and chop blocking Bubba from behind. Bubba drops on his back again and Alex goes for a pin: 1...kick-out.

Alex grabs Bubba's arm and rolls over it, twisting it once again. Alex immediately follows this move with a swift back kick that catches Bubba in the stomach. Alex maintains the grasp on Bubba's wrist and leaps into the air with a spinning enziguiri to the back of his head. Bubba falls backward to the ropes, which he uses to hold himself up, but Chris follows up with a hard kick to his lower back. The ref warns Chris about interfering and this opens an opportunity for Bubba to rake Alex's eyes.

JR: Aw damnit!

King: Here we go again. Team 3D doing what they do best!

Bubba whips Alex to the opposite ropes and as he returns Bubba tosses him into a huge power slam that rattles the ring. Bubba stands and makes the much needed tag to Devon as Alex arches his back in great pain. Devon pulls Alex to his feet and lifts him up for a sidewalk slam. Devon drives Alex into the mat and then applies a headlock, tossing Alex from side to side like a rag doll. Devon holds the lock as the ref returns to the battle from warning Chris Sabin. Alex reaches out for help, but Devon pushes his weight on him, nearly suffocating him. Chris Sabin decides to end the onslaught by running in and hitting Devon from behind with a drop kick. The ref, angry, puts a finger in teh rising Sabin's face and tells him to get out of the ring. Devon releases the hold and Alex get to his feet. Devon comes at Alex, but Alex shows his speed by baseball sliding between his legs. Devon bend over and tries to catch him, but Alex leaps over him with a sitting bulldog that slams Devon down into the mat, face first. Bubba gets in the ring and charges Shelley, but Shelley hits a standing drop kick on Bubba. Bubba stumbles about as Shelley goes to sweep his feet from under him. The ref turns back to the match and sees Bubba in the ring, which causes him to run at Bubba trying to gain control of this crazy match.

JR: The ref seems a bit upset with these guys as he can't manage to keep this match legal!

Bubba uses his greater strength to block the sweep, and then lifts Alex on his hip and drives him down with a complete shot variation. Bubba stands and notices Devon rising near him. Chris Sabin climbs the corner turnbuckle and leaps at Devon, but Devon uses his superior strength to catch him in midair...in perfect position for a 3D. Bubba leaps, grabbing Sabin, and the team nails their signature finishing move. Bubba pushes Sabin out of the ring, underneath the bottom rope, as Devon goes for a pin on Shelley: 1...2...3!

WINNERS AND STILL WORLD TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS: Team 3D! [c]

King: Wow, again, Team 3D is facing a close loss and manages to put together the win with their exceptional team work. I'm amazed at how good these guys are.

JR: Chalk up another win for Team 3D as they hold their titles after Breaking Point. I really though MCMG had a chance tonight, but they couldn't maintain that blistering pace that they started with. I think if they get one more shot at Team 3D, they just might pull off a win.

MCMG get out of the ring and lick their wounds as they go backstage while Team 3D celebrate with the titles in the ring. Bubba and Devon slap the belts over their shoulders and pat them like little children as they shake their head 'yes'. Alex and Chris look back at them angrily and them disappear backstage. The camera changes to show Ken Kennedy sitting on a couch backstage. He wears his blue wrestling trunks and kicks back calmly with one leg crossed over the other. He smiles smugly and blinks a few times before leaning forward and looking into the camera. He unstraps the "No-Limits" title from around his waist and lays it on the couch next to him.

Ken Kennedy: Jeff Hardy...Jeff Hardy...JEEEEEEEFF HAAAAAARDY-HAR-HAR-HAR! This little ditty isn't about you. You just need to stay out of my way tonight. This ditty...this tidbit of charismatic nectar that is a moment of MY time is about our third wheel this evening...Raven. Raven has literally nothing, zip, zilch, nada to do with FLYYYYY HIIIIIIGH!!! Captain Hardy and myself. however, XCW management felt that he being the apparent "hardcore legend" that he is would make a fitting addition to what will otherwise be a bland kicking by myself to the hind quarters of Mr. Rainbow Bright. Raven is nothing but an old, washed up, asterisk in the history of wrestling and I can sum up his existance in one word...insignificant. In fact, Raven is but a shadow of his former self, and I feel that we should stop giving him the honor of calling him by his old name...and dub him a new, more fitting name to accent the insignificance that he respresents. Being the "No-Limits" Champion, I take the challenge upon my own shoulders, as any good champion would do, and have settled on a new moniker for Raven...a simple, yet much more realistic title...are you ready? Here it is...

Kennedy pauses for a long moment and seems to milk every last second of this promo.

Ken Kennedy: ...Ned.

Kennedy smiles and nods as if he feels everyone will love the idea of calling Raven by the new name.

Ken Kennedy: You like it. Don't lie to yourself. In fact, Raven...errr, Ned likes it as well. He has to. Just like tonight he has to bow down to the greatest, most talented, most dominant superstar on the XCW roster...MIIIIIISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER KEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kennedy holds his hand up in his signature taunt as the camera switches back to the arena and the empty ring. Crhis Jericho's theme hits the speakers as he makes his way to the ring in his red and black wrestling attire. He looks condescendingly about the audience as he stretches out in the ring waiting for his opponent.

JR: Well, Mr. Kennedy seems to be convinced that he is going to aptly handle both Jeff Hardy and Raven later tonight. What do you think about that, King?

King: You mean Mr. Rainbow Bright and Ned? I think Kennedy is riding high, as he should be, but Raven and Hardy are both veterans and pose an obvious threat that Kennedy has to be concerned with. Only time will tell how that match goes.

"Invasion" hits the speakers as out comes Goldberg to the usual chants from the fans. He menacingly enters the ring and snorts before yanking on the top rope and taunting Jericho. Jericho remains cool and collected, but is certainly impressed by Goldberg.

MATCH 3: Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho

Goldberg surges toward Jericho, who evades him by circling the ring. Goldberg slows and motions for Jericho to come at him. Jericho motions for the ref to check Goldberg's boots for a weapon and the ref, annoyed, obliges the request. Goldberg maintains his focused glare as the ref says that the boots are clean and motions for the two men to lock up. Jericho gets an angry smirk on his face and the two men lock up. Goldberg immediately takes the upper hand by pushing Jericho back into the corner and slamming home a shoulder into Jericho's midsection. Goldberg whips Jericho across the ring and follows with another knee to his gut.

JR: Jericho is just being tossed about like a rag doll in there. Goldberg is so strong and so overpowering that I just can't see Jericho taking too much of this.

Goldberg lifts Jericho and drives him down into the mat with a powerslam that shakes the ring posts. Goldberg holds him down and turns the slam into a leg-lock that causes Jericho to scream in pain as he reaches out and grabs the rope. The ref breaks the hold after a four count and then Goldberg rips Jericho off the mat and back to his feet. Goldberg slings him to the ropes and Jericho ducks a clothesline. Goldberg turns around, but Jericho is juts a bit quicker as he hits a shoulder block...that does nothing to the much larger Goldberg. Jericho kicks him in the chest...to no avail as Goldberg roars at him. Jericho leaps into the air and grabs Goldberg's head, then falls to the mat with his signature "Codebreaker" move. Goldberg is finally wounded by the attack, but rises quickly as Jericho seems winded. Jericho rolls out of the ring and grabs his hair in anger as he is trying to figure out how to wound the monster. Goldberg follows him as he grabs him from behind and slams his face into the ring post. The ref begins to count:

Goldberg slings Jericho into the barrier outside the ring and Jericho takes the blow on top of his head.

Jericho slumps as Goldberg is slapped on the back by some fans. Goldberg pulls Jericho back to his feet.

Jericho hits a European uppercut that seems to daze Goldberg for a moment. Jericho kicks him in the stomach and then fights back by slamming his face on the railing.

JR: Jericho may have put a dent in Goldberg's armor!

Jericho goes to slams him into the railing again, but Goldberg slams his elbow back into Jericho's jaw. Jericho looks astounded as Goldberg scoops him up and runs full speed into the ring post.

Jericho crumples to the floor as Goldberg roars and flexes his bulging muscles. More fans pat Goldberg on the shoulder as he never loses focus on Jericho.

Jericho attempts to stand, but Goldberg drops him with a big boot to the side of the head.

Suddenly another fan reaches out and grabs Goldberg by the neck, applying a choke hold! The fan climbs onto Goldberg's back and wraps his legs around him as he pulls back the hoodie on his head. The fans in attendance along with the ref and Goldberg are amazed as Edge continues to choke the giant. Goldberg tries to shake off Edge as Jericho gets to his feet and smiles, then begins kicking away at Goldberg's legs. Edge and Jericho bring Goldberg to his knees and continue to pound away on him as he falls to his face on the floor. The ref motions for the bell and calls the match a disqualification.

WINNER BY DQ FROM INTERFERENCE: Goldberg!

Jericho motions for Edge to keep pounding away on Goldberg as he grabs a chair from underneath the ring. Edge pulls Bill up to his knees again as Jericho points at him then at the chair. Jericho tosses the chair up in front of his face and then delivers a sickening kick that slams the chair and Bill's face together. Goldberg topples as Edge and Jericho celebrate at ringside. The two men lock hands and pose, smiling evilly for the crowd as they are showered with boos and jeers.

JR: I think I'm going to be sick.

--End of Part 1--​

The Anigma

Reaction score
The first part has been great thus far. The Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match was real good. I enjoyed reading it. I couldn't really get into Team3D vs. MCMG but it was an alright tag team match. The alliance of Jericho and Edge was surprising and interesting to say the least. I'm looking forward to part two. I'll drop a review after Part Two is posted.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Breaking Point Review

Opening thoughts- Good theme choice for the PPV. Afterlife is a great song.

Jericho promo- Great promo. I wasn't expecting Jericho to show up.

Petey vs. Kaz- Some really good technical wrestling to kick off the match. This was a great way to kick off the show. Lots of action, fast paced, and a good ending.

Booker T promo- Another big signing by XCW. The promo was pretty good.

Brother Bubba promo- I didn't know that Bubba would be a person that'd like to quote movies.

3D vs. MCMG: An okay match. The last match was so good this was kind of a popcorn match.

Kennedy promo- Ned... lol

Jericho vs. Goldberg- Slow moving begining. I liked how this ended. Decent match for what it was.

AC: Good first half. I look forward to part 2.

Reaction score
-- Part 2 --​

-A video package hyping tonight's Main Event is played over the jumbotron. It focuses on Randy Orton being a rising legend and Kurt Angle being an established legend that is looking to cement his place in the annuls of history.

JR: Folks, we have just received an interesting bit of news from Mr. Bischoff's desk as this next match will be for a very special prize indeed. It seems the winner of this match will recieve the contents of the briefcase that JBL brought to Mr. Bischoff when he left the WWE. What could it possibly be?

King: Anything involving JBL is a toss up. I wouldn't doubt it if it were a booby trapped briefcase, to tell the truth!

MATCH 4 (6 Man Falls Count Anywhere First Pinfall Wins for Bischoff's Breifcase): AJ Styles vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. Shelton Bejamin vs. Batista vs. JBL

Three different referees seperate the six men from one another as the head ref motions for the bell and the men lock on to their opponents.

AJ and MVP begin the contest by ramming into one another, much like two angry bulls. They push their faces into one another and bump heads and chests as they try to intimidate their opponent. Finally AJ pushes MVP back and MVP holds his arms out as if he had won the contest. AJ hits a wizard kick off of MVP's leg that rocks his to the side and over the top rope to the applause of the audience. Batista and JBL lock up and JBL gets the early momentum by arm dragging Batista to the mat and then applying a hammerlock variation. Punk and Shelton notices the other pairs of competitors and focus on one another with Punk hitting a scoop slam and then dropkicking the gold standard while he sits up.

Outside the ring, AJ follows the stumbling MVP, who shakes his head in an attempt to loosen the cobwebs. AJ grabs MVP's shoulder and spins him around, but MVP catches AJ with a hard hook to the jaw. MVP runs at him and lifts him onto his shoulder before driving AJ's back into the side of the ring. AJ contorts his back awkwardly and falls to his knees as MVP releases him and smiles confidently. MVP kicks AJ in the side of the head and then goes to work by stomping on the Phenomenal One repeatedly. MVP stops the assault and steps back to look at his handywork. The ref that follows the two men checks on AJ and he bobs his head signaling that he is ok. MVP brushes his shoulder in his usual cocky fashion before stepping over to pose with a rather attractive woman and motioning for a camera man. The woman smiles and allows him to put his arm around her as the camera man zooms in. Suddenly, AJ's boot catches MVP in the gut and he doubles over as the woman, confused, decides to cheer for AJ now. AJ pulls MVP to the apron of the ring and slams his head down into it. MVP's head rockets backward as he stumbles, barely maintaining his footing. AJ leaps and spins, nailing a hard back roundhouse kick to MVP's back. The blow causes MVP to fall to his knees and then forward onto his chest.

Meanwhile, in the ring, JBL doesn't maintain his hammerlock for long as Batista uses his immense strength to stand and counter the hold with a snapmare takedown. JBL stands, but Batista catches his attack and lands an atomic drop. JBL cringes in pain which gives Batista the opportunity he needed to slam him to the mat with a clothesline. Batista motions for the Batista Bomb a bit early as he pulls JBL up and gets double leg takedowned onto his back. JBL drives a boot into his thigh and regains the upper hand by applying a single-legged boston crab.

JR: These two men have a long, storied history of hatred for one another, King. Batista and JBL are two completely different competitors and neither cares for the other.

Punk straps a head lock on Shelton Benjamin which lasts for a few moments. Shelton eventually fights his way out of hold and gets to his feet. Shelton counters a running shoulder block from Punk by lifting him into a sidewalk slam. Shelton stomps Punk's leg once, and then again, before driving a knee into his back. Shelton applies a camel clutch and leans back putting a great deal of tension on Punk's back.

AJ slides back into the ring and notices the two submission locks being applied in the ring. AJ runs at JBL and drives a big boot into his head, releasing the hold, and in turn, the Animal. JBL takes little damage from the attack and stands to chase AJ. AJ scurries back into a corner and motions for JBL to come at him. JBL follows him, but AJ dives away causing JBL to slam into the turnbuckle. Again, little damage is done, but JBL is annoyed. AJ flies in from behind and nails JBL with a hard forearm shot that causes him to hit the turnbuckle again. JBL turns around angrily to find AJ, but instead catches a brainshaking big boot from Batista. AJ runs to the ropes to get momentum to hit Shelton, but as he rebounds from the ropes a gloved hand grabs his ankle and causes him to slam into the mat face first.

Shelton releases the lock on Punk and pulls him to his feet. Punk kicks Shelton's calf, but Shelton counters with a kick to Punk's ribs. Punk again tries to fight back with a back elbow, but Shelton catches him and tosses him backward with an exploder suplex. Shelton stands and gazes at Punk with focused determination. MVP drags AJ back out of the ring and slings him into the ring barrier causing a pained reaction from the fans. MVP points at a nearby younger fan with an AJ shirt on and babbles at him for a moment before kicking AJ in the head. MVP pulls AJ over to the entrance ramp and delivers a few more weakening blows before scooping him up onto his shoulder and running forward. AJ comes to, though, and slides off MVP's shoulder. MVP turns, stunned, and catches a boot in his somtach. AJ drives a knee up into MVP's chest and then flips him over with a snapmare takedown. The fans seem happy for AJ to get the upper hand, but the fans watching the action in the ring are not as happy to witness Batista getting tossed into the corner and pounded on with right hands from JBL.

JBL slings his foot up into Batista's throat and the ref steps in to stop the attack, but JBL pushes him away and continues to press the Animal's juggular. The ref can't call for a DQ, so he watches, pleading with JBL. Batista's face turns bright red and JBL finally releases the choke and follows up with a bull dog. JBL attempts a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Shelton grabs Punk's face from behind and rips back on his features in a vicious attack. Punk screams in agony as Shelton nails a forearm to the back of his head that sends him into the mat again. Shelton turns him over and stomps away on Punk's chest. Punk manages to roll away and Shelton follows. Punk, out of desperation, flips Shelton up and over the rope to the mat outside the ring! The fans cheer for Punk as he manages to escape Shelton's brutal onslaught. AJ catches his breath and awaits MVP on a higher spot on the ramp. MVP rises and charges at AJ, furious, but AJ bends over and tosses MVP up and over with a back body drop. MVP arches his back in pain as he lands on the steel entrance ramp.

King: He is gonna feel that one tomorrow!

AJ presses the attack and kicking away on MVP. MVP rolls away and tries to avoid the stomps. AJ pulls MVP to his feet as the ref follows the two men. AJ flings MVP with a hard irish whip that slams MVP into the barrier, and then up and over into the audience! The crowd reacts with cheers of "Holy Shit" as AJ follows MVP into the fray. MVP gets up quickly, fires a desperate kick, and AJ grabs his leg. AJ leaps forward and hits a enziguiri that nearly knocks MVP's eyeballs out of his head. AJ goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Punk follows Shelton and kicks him squarely in the ribs as he tries to rise. Shelton clutches his ribcage and rolls onto his back as Punk grabs his leg and applies a high-angle boston crab. Shelton's face contorts against the cold concrete as Punk pulls back viciously. Punk's grasp slips, though, and he can't maintain the hold for long, but the damage has been done.

Meanwhile in the ring, JBL applies a chickenwing crossface maneuver on Batista. Batista eventually yanks his arm free and pulls back on JBL's head, causing him to release the hold. Both men stand, and run to the opposite ropes. As they charge each other in mid ring, they collide with intense force as Batista hits the Spear! Batista leaps to his feet and shakes the ring ropes angrily as the crowd cheers in excitement. AJ, meanwhile, sets up MVP for a Styles Clash in the audience. AJ slams MVP down into the floor and the crowd around him goes crazy with excitement at the brutallity of the attack. Batista lifts JBL up into the Batista Bomb and slams him down on the mat with the sheer force of a hurricane before going for a pin...BUT, AJ has already pinned MVP and the count has begun:1...2...3!

WINNER by pinfall: AJ Styles!

The ref watching Batista signals for the bell as he thinks Batista has won, but mass confusion insues as the refs congregrate mid ring to dicuss the finish. A replay is played over the jumbotron as everyone waits anxiously to find out who won.

JR: Talk about a photo finish, King. I'm not sure who won this bout!

King: And whats more, here comes Mr. Bischoff with the briefcase!

The wrestlers gather around the refs as they discuss the results. Mr. Bischoff walks to the ring with the briefcase in hand and smiles widely. He wears his usual black leather attire and motions for the refs to come speak with him. The speak for a few moments as the wrestlers gather their breath leave the ring area, with the exception of Batista and AJ Styles. AJ and Batista gather around waiting for the decision from the refs.

JR: It seems that either Batista or AJ is going to be declared the winner and recieve the contents of the briefcase that Mr. Bischoff posseses.

The men seem to have come to a conclusion and the head ref reaches for AJ's hand, raising it triumphantly. AJ leaps with joy as Batista shakes his head in disappointment. Batista mentions a rematch to Mr. Bischoff who nods quickly and then clears the ring for the presentation of the briefcase.

Eric Bischoff: AJ Styles, congratulations on your victory tonight. It was a hard fought battle and you certainly deserve what you have earned. This briefcase holds a piece of wrestling history. One of the most sought after things that a competitor could aspire to obtain, especially at your age.

Bischoff hands AJ the case and motions for him to open it. AJ opens the case and pulls out with great surprise the United States Championship Title!

JR: Congratulations, AJ Styles! AJ is the first holder of the newest title in XCW: The US Championship Title!

Batista turns as he gets to the top of the ramp. He shakes his head, obviously very upset with himself, as he leaves the arena. AJ celebrates joyously in the ring as Bischoff seems very pleased. The camera changes to show Batista walking backstage and being comfronted by JBL who is toweling off. JBL looks at Batista and smiles with something obviously up his sleeve.

JBL: Dave, you go ripped out there! Those referees obviously don't know what the hell they are doing! You deserve that title, not some punk kid who calls himself the "Phenomenal One"!

Batista looks at JBL with a serious expression of doubt on his face. He considers JBL's words and tries to walk past JBL to leave, but JBL grabs him by the arm and pulls him back.

JBL: Look, Dave. I know you won that match and I'm willing to do whatever I have to in order to prove you are better than AJ Jabroni. Hell, you and I go back and I think its fair to say I owe you one.

Batista: You don't owe me anything, Layfield. And even if you did, I don't want anything that you have or anything that you could get for me.

JBL: Now wait a minute, big boy. I'm only trying to help you out by...

Batista: I don't need your help, and I certainly don't need you. Get the hell out of my way!

Batista is very angry at this point, and it seems the frustration from losing and JBL trying to use him is coming to a boiling point.

JBL: Damnit, Dave. Don't you see I'm just trying to lend a hand to an old friend!

Batista steps back and boots JBL in the gut. JBL wrenches backward and doubles over as Batista suplexes him backward onto his back on the hard concrete. JBL contorts in pain as Batista stands and glares angrily down at him.

Batista: Your no friend of mine. Leave me the hell alone.

Batista walks off as the camera shows JBL trying to recover from the hellacious attack. The camera then shows the arena again as the staff prepares for the next match.

JR: Well, an interesting turn of events to be sure, King. Batista didn't seem to appreciate JBL's offer of help. Can't say I can blame him, JBL is known for being a coniving and controlling individual.

King: Yes, but Batista's action just then may have some hefty consequences. Regardless, this next match is sure to be a thriller as Raven, Jeff Hardy, and Kennedy do battle for the No-Limits Title.

-As the competitors make their way to the ring, a video clip is shown on the jumbotron that shows the previous meetings between the individuals and hypes the following match.

MATCH 5 (Triple Threat No-Limits match for the No-Limits Title): Raven vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kennedy [c]

Raven and Kennedy stare holes through one another as the ref motions for the bell. Hardy looks contemplatively from opponent to opponent, carefully measuring his first move. Kennedy steps forward and lifts his fists as Raven stands as still as a brick wall. Kennedy motions for Raven to come at him and then mouths "C'mon, Ned. Let's have it!" Raven steps forward as Jeff bursts into motions and hits Kennedy from the side with a stiff clothesline. Kennedy drops to the mat and Raven goes to work by kicking him in the shoulder as he rises. Jeff mends no fences as he drives his forearm into the side of Raven's head.

JR: We are not going to see any unlikely alliances tonight, King. These three men have nothing in common accept for their dislike for one another and whoever wins this match is going to have to put on what heck of a show tonight!

Raven stumbles forward as Kennedy flips his feet out from under him. Hardy turns Kennedy toward him and scoop slams him onto the mat. Raven stands and runs to the ropes as Hardy awaits him with a back body drop, but Raven reads the move and kicks him firmly in the chest. The thud resounds throughout the arena as the fans cringe in agony from the kick. Raven punches Hardy in the gut and then pushes him to the ropes for an irish whip. Hardy leaps over the horizontal Kennedy, and then ducks a clothesline attempt by Raven. Kennedy slides into position behind Raven as Hardy returns with a shoulder block that knocks Raven back into a roll up pin attempt by Kennedy: 1...kick-out!

Kennedy and Raven leap to their feet and Kennedy smiles confidently as the feeling out process resumes again. The three men circle the ring, considering their plans of attack. Raven makes a move toward Kennedy, but redirects as Hardy comes at him. The feint catches Hardy off guard as Raven kicks him and snapmares him onto his butt. Kennedy comes in with a strong kick to Hardy's head that forces him to roll out of the ring, leaving only Kennedy and Raven. Kennedy comes at Raven, who hits an arm drag on the loudmouth. Raven holds the arm for an arm bar that Kennedy quickly breaks by grabbing the ropes and pulling away. Hardy slides back into the ring quickly and Raven comes at him. Raven goes high as Hardy goes low and flips him over the top rope. Raven holds the rope, however, and lands on the ring apron. Hardy doesn't realize that Raven is behind him still, and is very surprised when Raven grabs his head and drops to the floor, forcing Hardy's neck to snap awkwardly off the top rope. Hardy falls to the mat as Kennedy rolls over, again going for the scavenger pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Hardy graps his neck in agony as he rolls out of the ring. Raven follows him outside of the ring, and grabs him by the head as he gets out of the ring. Raven attempts to slam Hardy's face into the guard rail, but Hardy blocks the attack and counters with a back elbow. Hardy slams Raven's body into the side of the steel ring post to a great applause from the audience.

King: Hardy may have just regained some momentum here with that counter attack!

Hardy slaps hands with some fans as he pulls Raven to his feet and pushes him into the ring. Hardy looks under the ring apron for something as Kennedy goes to work by kicking away at Raven. Hardy pulls a table, and then another out from under the ring as he sets them up next to the ring. He stacks the tables on top of each other as the crowd chants "WE WANT TABLES, WE WANT TABLES!" Kennedy pulls Raven to his feet, but Raven fights back by grabbing Kennedy's head and falling to his knees with a jawbreaker!

JR: OUCH! What a painful looking move!

King: Wait till you see what happens with those tables, JR!

Raven stands and meets Hardy as he slides back in the ring. Hardy ducks a hook by Raven and spins to catch him with a kick. Raven grabs Hardy's leg and holds it, but Hardy counters the counter with a flipping enziguiri. Raven stumbles back into the corner as Hardy stands. Hardy charges Raven, but Raven rolls out of the corner. Hardy leaps up to the top turnbuckle and nails a perfect Whisper in the Wind! Raven hits the mat and skids painfully as Hardy leaps to his feet and yells at the crowd, pumping them up even more. Kennedy kicks Hardy unexpectedly from behind as Hardy flips over the ropes and lands on the apron. The crowd boos loudly at the cowardly attack. Kennedy turns his attention to Raven and goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Kennedy yanks Raven up to his feet and scoop slams him before running to the ropes and returning with a elbow drop. Hardy rolls back into the ring and sits up in the corner of the ring. He tries to use the ropes to pull himself to his feet, but Kennedy sees him and runs at him attempting the facewash move. Hardy rolls away and sends Kennedy slamming into the middle turnbuckle groin first! The crowd cheers as Kennedy grabs himself in pain and screams loudly. Raven gets up and hits Hardy with a left hook that slows his momentum and then lifts him for an atomic drop. Hardy cringes as Raven whips him to the corner. Hardy slams into the corner and Raven follows with a hard back elbow. Hardy stumbles forward, allowing Raven to bulldog him from behind. Raven climbs out of the ring and grabs a ladder from under the ring. He slides it in and then go searching for a steel chair, which he finds and chucks into the ring over the top rope. Hardy and Kennedy are both laying on their face in the ring, attempting to recover as Raven gets back in and sets up the ladder in mid ring. Raven grabs the chair and places it around Hardy's neck as he begins climbing the ladder.

JR: OH NO! Not another delibrate serious injury!

Raven measures the attack as Kennedy manages to reach up and grab his leg. Raven looks angrily down at Kennedy before dropping onto him with a leg drop. Hardy begins stirring as Raven stomps Kennedy a couple more times. Hardy pulls the chair off his head and gets to one knee, but Raven doesn't see him. Hardy climbs the ladder behind Raven as Raven pushes Kennedy out of the ring with his boot. Hardy looks onward as Raven turns and notices him. Raven runs and leaps up the ladder desperately as he tries to thwart the oncoming attack. Hardy hits him as he gets to the top of the fifteen foot ladder. The two men brawl with punch after punch atop the ladder. Kennedy rolls back into the ring from the apron and sees the opportunity above him.

King: Raven and Hardy may be in trouble as here comes Kennedy!

Kennedy stands and grins as he pushes the ladder with the dualing men on it. He struggles for a moment, and then causes the ladder to topple over, flipping both men off the top of it - out onto - no, through the stacked tables outside the ring! The men crash through the tables and land on the floor outside the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction to the huge maneuver by Kennedy as he stands smiling in the ring. Shards of wood and metal are littering the floor as Raven and Hardy lie motionless atop the rubble.

JR: OH MAH GAWD! WHAT A FALL!

Kennedy grabs the chair and gets out of the ring to finish off the leftovers. The crowd watches as Kennedy pulls Raven out of the jumbled mess and sets him up on his knees. Kennedy looks at the chair contemplatively...and swings it, cracking it sickeningly against the skull of Raven. Raven falls over, unconcious. Kennedy then turns his attention to Jeff Hardy, whom he pulls from the wreckage and rolls into the ring. Kennedy slides in after him and pulls him to his feet. Hardy struggles to stand as Kennedy supports his weight and lifts him up into the mic check! Kennedy goes for the pin as he stares viciously at the ref: 1...2...3!

WINNER and STILL NO-LIMITS CHAMPION: Ken Kennedy [c]

JR: Oh my, what a match. And what an ending as Raven may be injured and Kennedy has managed to once again show his survivability as he defeats Hardy and Raven here tonight to maintain his title.

King: This is rediculous. Kennedy can't keep doing this. Someone has to stop him!

The camera shows Bill Goldberg, still in his wrestling attire and a large bandage over a bleeding wound on his forehead. He has a towel wrapped over his shoulders and looks angrily at the camera breathing deeply. He snarls menacingly before speaking.

Bill Goldberg: Edge, Jericho, what you did tonight was smart. It was well planned. It was strategic. You put me in a situation where I couldn't lose, but couldn't beat you either. You got the upperhand and you ran with it. And for that, I congratulate you.

Goldberg wipes a bead of sweat from his forehead and checks the bandage on his head before continuing. The wound seeming only a minor annoyance, though it would incapacitate a lesser individual.

Bill Goldberg: What you did tonight was also the biggest...mistake...either of you have ever made in your entire professional career. Most people in my position would rant and rave as to how what you did was illegal and sinister and then they would begin to babble about what they are going to do to pay you back for what you did. I'm not going to make any false promises as to what the repercussions from your actions are going to be, with this lone exception...Edge, Jericho, I'm going to BREAK both of you. YOU'RE NEXT!!!

The camera goes back to the arena as "Real American" hits the loudspeakers and the General Manager Hulk Hogan, wearing blue jeans and a button up hawaiian shirt, walks out to an ovation from the crowd. He pauses and poses for the crowd in his signature fashion before continuing to the ring. Following closely behind him is the owner of Xtreme Championship Wrestling, Eric Bischoff, in his usual black eather attire.

Hulk Hogan: How is Memphis, Tennessee tonight?

The crowd responds with a large cheer as the camera pans about to show fans leaping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs. A fan is shown holding a sign that says "XCW is Hogan!"

Hulk Hogan: That's good to hear, brother. It's been a couple weeks since I have had the chance to slow down and talk to you all, as Mr. Bischoff has had me working non-stop.

Hogan smiles at Bischoff, who returns the grin.

Hulk Hogan: But, brother, I want you to know that the Hulkster has been working hard to make sure that you the fans, the most important part of XCW, get exactly what you deserve. As GM it's my job to insure that XCW signs the biggest and brightest stars that sports entertainment has to offer. Well, for the past few weeks I have been scouting out one man in particular who is a legend in this business.

Bischoff nods with a big grin on his face as Hogan plays to the audience some more. The fans all have bewildered looks on their faces as Hogan smiles and places the mic to his mouth.

Hulk Hogan: Now, I could go on a big spill about how this man is a former NINE time World Champion.

The crowd gives a small pop as a buzz is heard around the arena with questions as to who the new addition could be.

Hulk Hogan: I could talk about how this man is a former winner of the King of the Ring and an Undisputed Champion with WWE.

The crowd pops again, this time much louder.

Hulk Hogan: But, brother, this man really needs no introduction. Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me in welcoming the newest and biggest addition to XCW to date...

The fans all turn to the entrance area and wait with a feeling of anxious energy in the air. A long, drawn out moment passes with no sign. Then finally a single phrase is heard over the loudspeakers as the crowd errupts into a deafening roar.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!

Out of the backstage area walks The Rock wearing jeans and no shirt with thin rimmed sunglasses on his face. He looks left, then right, then smiles a bit as the fans scream in excitement. The Rock nods acceptingly as he takes a long deep breathe in through his nose and then walks down the entry way to the ring. He stops occasionally to slap a five to some fans or shake hands then climbs the ring steps slowly, absorbing the moment. He steps on the middle turnbuckle outside the ring and raises one fist as the crowd cheers "Rocky Rocky". Hogan and Bischoff are very happy in the ring as the smile and talk casually to one another.

Eric Bischoff: Welcome to XCW, Rock. We want you to know that we are glad to have you here and insure you that you will be treated just as you deserve. I can't wait to see you in action!

Hulk Hogan: Welcome, brother!

The Rock takes a microphone from Bischoff and pauses as the crowd's cheers smell again. He smiles and places the mic to his face.

The Rock: FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS RETURNED TO MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE, AND IT FEELS DAMN GOOD!

The crowd pops as Rock nods and grins again. Bischoff and Hogan leave the ring as the Rock is left behind to address the crowd.

The Rock: Now, the Rock heard that there are some no-name, lowlife, scumbag jabronis that aren't worth licking the feces from the Rock's boots after I shove my foot up their ass here in the XCW, and The Rock is here to tell you that he is going WHOOP SOME CANDY ASS!

Rock takes his glasses off and places them in his pocket to another ovation from the fans.

The Rock: Hogan came to me and said "BROTHER, YOU GOTTA COME TO XCW!" and I said damnit Hogan, I don't wrestle any more. Hell, the Rock doesn't need to wrestle when he brings in MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars from movies. The Rock doesn't need to wrestle anymore, but the Rock WANTS to wrestle and so the Rock thought about it for a while, and decided that the XCW World Championship belt would look DAMN GOOD AROUND THE ROCKS' WAIST! So the Rock asked Hogan, he said: "Hogan, who is holding the XCW Championship right now?" and you know what Hogan said? Hogan said "Brother, right now...right now..." and I stopped him...

Rock looks at the crowd awkwardly for a moment. He gives the people's eyebrow then continues on through cheers.

The Rock: Rock said...IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS! Ya know why? Cause the Rock wants his damn title, and that's exactly what I'm here to get!

The Rock throws the mic to the mat and climbs the turnbuckle to a standing ovation from the crowd. He taunts a few times before leaving the ring area.

JR: What an addition! You can just feel the energy from the fans as they can't believe that Rock has come to XCW! What a huge pickup for an already star-studded roster!

King: Yeah, and It seems that Rock already has plans for himself here in XCW, plans that I'm sure Kurt Angle and Randy Orton won't be happy about.

-A video package showing Orton and Angle's recent struggles and success in XCW is shown.

Angle's music hits as he comes to the ring with an American flag drapped over his shoulders like a cape. He has the XCW World Title around his waist as he bounces from foot to foot. He stares, focused, as he gets to the ring and a large overlay comes across the screen stating that the following match is for the XCW World Championship Title. He taunts to the crowd as they give a mixed reaction of cheers and boos. The his music cuts and "Voices" plays over the loudspeakers. Orton comes to the ring with a confident and disturbingly relaxed look across his face.

JR: Orton looks ready to do battle as he has that ever present calm look that his father made famous. This is going to be a clash of two titans to be sure.

King: Behind those eyes is the brain of a cold, thoughtful, maniacal young superstar. There is no telling what he will do to take that title from Kurt.

MATCH 6 (For the XCW World Championship Title): Kurt Angle [c] vs. Randy Orton

Angle and Orton slowly walk toward each other in the ring as the electricity of excitement ignites the arena. The men come chest to chest and Angle looks up slightly into the eyes of Randy Orton, a man who he has despised for weeks. Orton puts his forehead right against Angle's and mouths "you belong to me." Angle shakes his head angrily and then in an act of sheer surprise throws his head back and then forward stiffly into Orton's face. Orton stumbles backward as he clutches his forehead and nose in agony. The ref seperates the two men and motions for the bell as Orton shakes off the blow and finally shows an expression of hatred. Angle charges him and hits a double-leg takedown and then attempts to ground and pound him with closed fists. Orton covers up and the ref counts to four before Angle gets off him. Angle pulls Orton up, but Orton counters with a northern light suplex variation that tosses Angle across the ring. Both men get to their feet simultaneously as they come at each other hard. Orton ducks a back elbow and runs to the ropes. Orton rebounds and Angle drops him to the mat with a shoulder block. Angle immediately gets back on top of him and starts pounding away with fist after fist. The ref counts to four once again and Angle gets up and waves for Orton to get up. Orton gets up slowler this time. Angle charges, attempting to keep the offensive pace up, but Orton catches him and drops down into a sidewalk slam. Kurt bends his back and Orton stands, still checking his head for blood. The distraction allows Angle to get back to his feet and both men are at a neutral position facing each other.

JR: A very fast start to this match as neither man can seem to get the upper hand.

Angle comes in and the men lock up again. Orton fires a stiff, jawdropping european uppercut that staggers Angle. Angle accepts the blow and then finds himself on his back after a scoop slam by Orton. Orton begins his signature stomping attack as he circles the fallen Angle. Orton ends the assault with a knee drop that causes Kurt to convulse violently in the ring. Orton pulls Kurt up to his feet and tosses him to the corner of the ring. Kurt slams hard into the corner and tries to maintain his footing by holding the top two ropes. Orton tosses him back to the opposite side of the ring, but Angle catches himself on the top turnbuckle and turns around. Orton follows him in, and Angle sits on the top turnbuckle about to attempt a double axe handle. Orton yanks his legs off the middle turnbuckle causing him to fall awkwardly. Orton spins him upside down and locks his head in place for a rope hung neckbreaker. Orton leaps forward and falls into a seated position causing Angle's head to snap down on his shoulder.

King: OW! A vicious attack by Orton!

Orton smiles maniacly as he pulls Angle to his feet. Angle counters by falling backward and tossing Orton up and over the top rope. A desperation moe that works as Orton falls to the floor outside the ring and lands awkwardly on his ankle. Orton grabs the ankle in obvious pain as the fans stand to see what happened to him.

JR: Orton looks to have injured his ankle, not a good injury to have against this opponent!

Angle recovers in the ring as the ref begins the countout. Angle slides under the ropes and pulls Orton up to his feet. Angle slides Orton's body into the ring and then slides in after him. Orton attempts to stand, but Angle stops the recoving man by kicking him squarely in the ribs. Orton doubles over and Angle yanks him up, preparing for a belly to belly suplex. Angle tosses Orton up and over and then catches him with a rear naked choke! Orton quickly grasps the rope as the ref counts to four before the hold is broken. Both men rise and Angle argues with the ref as Orton creeps in behind him. Orton goes for a clothesline from behind Angle, but Angle ducks and the attack nails the referee, knocking him unconcious!

King: OH NO!

JR: Ut oh...

Angle catches Orton from behind and pulls his weakened leg out from under him applying an Ankle Lock in the middle of the ring! Angle tweaks the leg viciously as Orton screams in pain. Angle soon notices the condition of the ref as he releases the hold after a few seconds and attempts to wake him. The ref comes to and sits up as Angle turns back to Orton. Orton holds himself up with the ropes as Angle comes in. Orton fires a stiff kick to his gut and Angle doubles over...leaving himself wide open for the RKO! Orton drives his face downward and rolls over on top of Angle as the ref shakes his head and goes for the count: 1...2...3!

WINNER AND NEW XCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: RANDY ORTON[c]!

Orton accepts the title from the ref as he lays on his back staring up a the ceiling. He clutches his leg in pain as he stands and hoists the title overhead.

JR: What a come back by Orton! I thought Angle had this match won!

King: It just shows that the greatest superstars can summon up enough strength in the direst of situation and pull off upset victories. What a match!

Orton tosses the title over his shoulder and does his signature taunt to a mixed crowd reaction as XCW Breaking Point goes off air.