Xbox One or PS4?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Will You Be Buying

• PS4

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i don't see the point in rushing out to get a ps4/xbox tbh i'm waiting at least a year to get a ps4 the winning feature for me is being ableto play ps4 game on the go via ps vita something which the xbox can't do but still theres more ps3 games i wanna play before i think of getting one

I want to play dead rising 3, and when the 2nd gen of xbox one comes out, ill be able to mod into my 1st gen and do work.

The money amount isn't an awesome deal, but it's coming out right before xmas, hopefully there are cheap downloads. I just plan on dropping 600 so i can get the xboxone and dead rising 3 + warranty at whatever store.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm curious Danny, what type of games do you play? Independent games might appeal to some but I didn't have you down as that type of gamer. I know you play Sports games and have played CoD with us a few times, but I didn't know you played small independent games like that.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dude I nearly cried. Like my record impressed me so much I nearly took to YouTube to have it as a series. I was like 95-0 which is so rare on FIFA in Division 1. Then boom, EA fisted me with a fork.

too bad you didnt start making youtube videos for it. Your rage vid would have hits like woah.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I want to play dead rising 3, and when the 2nd gen of xbox one comes out, ill be able to mod into my 1st gen and do work.

The money amount isn't an awesome deal, but it's coming out right before xmas, hopefully there are cheap downloads. I just plan on dropping 600 so i can get the xboxone and dead rising 3 + warranty at whatever store.

Dude I'm down to play Dead Rising 3 when I get it with you. That game looks so dope.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm curious Danny, what type of games do you play? Independent games might appeal to some but I didn't have you down as that type of gamer. I know you play Sports games and have played CoD with us a few times, but I didn't know you played small independent games like that.

Oh, man I love strategy games, and also old school games. Last summer I played SWTOR ( A mmo) and maxed my character out. I'm a weird gamer, because I'll play anything. Dolph posted about Spartacus awhile back and even gave that a shot, and it was really fun. My problem with the COD, and faster type games is that my brain doesn't have time to process everything that is going on so rapidly. I enjoy trying to play those games, but man they are difficult for me. I have this remote control gaming system that has over 500 games on it from the mid 80's to early 90's on it, and I enjoy that the most. I do love my sports games though, so I always go for those when they come out ( Madden, NBA) So, I guess i'm not huge into the small indie games, but i'm into just downloading games and trying them out for the heck of it. My xbox HD is actually almost all from the marketplace, and I barely own any physical copies of games. So, the DRM actually fit well with me for the xbox one( if it had stayed). I would say i'm a leisure gamer, not so much competitive like yourself. I guess I just appreciate the dedication to games that ps4 has promoted, and i'm convinced i'll find a gem or two during this new process with the next gen. If I was you, and enjoyed the competitive aspect of it, i'd most certainty get an xbox one because I know the MLG or whatever is mostly on xbox no? I'm not well rehearsed in that type of stuff

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dude I'm down to play Dead Rising 3 when I get it with you. That game looks so dope.

OH HELL YES!

It looks awesome, and is about 50% of why im getting xbox one so quickly after launch. I watched the video on it with all the options for weapons and just called it fair. Really juiced to see what psychopaths they can make on a game with that much more power than the previous ones.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yo Danielson what is that remote console called? That sounds awesome.

0dc9c96b02ba5913caecf8a7574ca7b2.jpg

Mario and Contra are my two favorite games on there. It's called power player, and I believe there are newer versions of it out. You can actually buy cartridges like old school sega and nintendo with hundreds of games on them.
EDIT: btw it comes with a gun for duck hunt, just saying. Buying tomorrow huh?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
probably in about a week or so when i sell my good 360 (gonna use my busted ass one until getting xboxone. I will look into it, for sure.