Xbox One or PS4?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Will You Be Buying

• PS4

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
^ This. @Aids

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Also LOL@ the ps4 being "real gaming" while xboxone is all about "entertainment." I think us 360 users used the same hate lines when ps3 came out and everyone skeeted all over their room watching blu-ray's while i only had dvds (no one bought that shitty HD-dvd deal)

The difference is that i'm not bragging about my system and all of the extra thing's it can do that ps4 hasn't even touched on, like all my sony friends loved to do with their amazing, one of a kind, blu-ray player for their ps3. Not just at you danny, almost everyone ive seen debate the xbox one/ps4 deal in favor of PS4 has used the argument.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Also Sony are focussing on the US by delaying it in Japan, Europe and the UK.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Is it? I havent heard anything of that, but if so, i would say the company who has been doing it for almost a decade wins in the experience category.

Also @LeoC
http://kotaku.com/playstation-4-will-cost-1-850-in-brazil-1447101291
Ps4 is going to cost 1,850 in brazil? :damn: im sure the xbox is the same but it was on the first page of my search for psn cost.

Yeah PSN on PS4 is now subscription. So Sony fanboys can no longer say "WELL AT LEAST OUR ONLINE IS FREE HERP DERP"

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Yeah PSN on PS4 is now subscription. So Sony fanboys can no longer say "WELL AT LEAST OUR ONLINE IS FREE HERP DERP"

Your Online may be free but it fucking sucks.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

thats good to know, 2 pricks i know were letting me know of all the things they can do with $60 per year saved on online access. Poor mother fuckers, most people call that "Friday night at the bar" around here.

Reactions: Shadie T and Crayo

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
thats good to know, 2 pricks i know were letting me know of all the things they can do with $60 per year saved on online access. Poor mother fuckers, most people call that "Friday night at the bar" around here.

I don't see how people think £3.95 a month is this big expense.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Nintendo 3DS XL + PokemonX bitch

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Leo C actually can say the opposite thing that most Sony users are using as their reasoning for getting a ps4 here. It looks like its going to be $1,850 for a ps4, while only 1,016 for an xbox one :pity:

http://kotaku.com/playstation-4-will-cost-1-850-in-brazil-1447101291 - 2nd time using this link.

I'm really thankful for where i live now, $2k leaving my pocket for a launch console and 2 games max? OH HELL NO!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I know the specs are slightly better, but many - including renowned gaming experts - don't think developers will put in the time to utilise the small differences and even if they did it wouldn't be noticeable. As I said, the specs being better probably means absolutely nothing.

40 dollars ain't fuck all. I too wish you didn't HAVE to have the kinect, but I can see why they're forcing it. IF price isn't an issue, then I'm still searching for a reason for Ps4 over One.

Sorry, but you basically said "I once read something negative regarding Xbox which I didn't understand, you'll need to find it. That's a reason why PS4 is better." Again, I'm still looking here.

"ton of lingering issues" - you haven't named one though? Can you name some? The only public issues regarding any console was that the PS4 kept FREEZING during their game publications at E3. Xbox hasn't had any issues like that from what I have seen. So yeah, could you post some? I'm curious as an Xbox One buyer.

Not sure why PR has any factors in why people buy the console. I think the opposite. Microsoft didn't HAVE to make the back-track changes they did - and I wish they didn't - but they did for the community they're serving. It was always going to make a ton of money and they could have kept the system they had prior to complaints. They reverted to keep everyone happy. PS4 were the ones who arrogantly mocked Microsoft's flaws in a YouTube video - all be it quite hilariously - so I think it's the opposite. But yeah, PR means nothing to me, and I thought Sony trolling Microsoft was hilarious.

You haven't realised analysed anything though, to be blunt about it. Microsoft's launch failures were ideas that their community hated. Sony's launch failures was pretty poor exclusives and a freezing console. Both didn't cover themselves in light, but because Microsoft had such bad press, everyone coloured Sony as the angel manufacturer.

I named some, the 900 P resolution is a pretty big issue. The mandatory coupling of the kinect is another. I'll try to delve into it deeper but i'm fairly certain you will pick it apart and dismiss whatever I say.

Forgive me for saying this, bluntly. I have analyzed things thoroughly, I don't just randomly choose what i'm going to spend 400 dollars on. I'm happy that money is not an issue for you, but for me I do care what i'm buying.
PS4 has already announced over 50 games for the ps4 and as they pull in more indie developers that number will increase. You want games Crayo? It's all about what games are better? Well you sir contradict yourself. I am not trying to be a dick but you don't even know what you're talking about. The ps4 is the indie platform, it has a ridiculous amount of games. Playstation plus > Xbox live. I really like the playstation plus service, they give you tons of FREE games. None of their other services, netflix, redbox, flixter, amazon prime are behind a pay wall.

Why should you listen to me? I've been gaming the entirety of my life. I've owned every xbox console, i've owned a pc, every nintendo product (except wii u) Had a dream cast, sega CD, genesis. I think my opinion is somewhat valuable. Xbox one is supposed to be the ONE device to use in your living room. It's so bullshit that they promote it that way, it's untrue. It's not 360 compatible (backwards) So you still need your 360. I will still have to pay for my box for television. If I want to use a dvr service, it's unclear whether or not it is a dvr, so I still need to use my cable provider for that. If I want to use on demand services through my provider, i'll still need my Directv box for that. So, it's really not the ONE, it's just another device. If you want to watch LIVE TV, that's where x-box has it down. Which I do not, I use netflix, dvr, etc. All their extra features, are cool, neat , and fun. They even partnered with EA, so I can see why you would even love the xbox more, but to me that doesn't appeal to me in anyway what so ever.
It's a feature rich box that allows me watch live television, and integrate to internet explorer search engine, etc. None of that appeals to me, because what I am is a gamer. The cloud gaming is a dual edge sword, sure they can use their servers to use them for whatever they want to do with them. Whether it's video processing, service eye game state saves. While the console doesn't REQUIRE You to be online, DEVELOPERS may be using the cloud(some will trust me) which means that guess what? You will NEED to still be online to save games. (not an issue for many, but still)
The ps4 has games by the dozens like I stated before, and the numbers continue to grow as they pull in more independent artists who can self publish. I don't like that they put their multiplaying games under a paywall, but it's so much better than the xbox live service that I actually want to pay for it. If they continue to give me 5, 10, 15 games a month. A few months ago they gave away 15 free new games.

Why is the ps4 better? It's for gamers, crayo. Join the Sony master race

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How many of those games do you play? I will say their free giveaway >>>> Xbox's 360 games but before on ps+ i didnt see many games i actually ever wanted to play. Also when talking about game +'s ps1 2 + 3 all have giant game markets, but all that i see is a smaller % of decent games in a flood of 3rd party and indy trash i wouldnt play for .99.

I completely understand why you are getting ps3, and im not judging or trying to be condescending at all. Every reason you stated above as the reason you are getting a ps4 are almost entirely the same reasons im getting an xboxone.

I dont care if Sony is just barely prettier than xbox, im sure it will still look awesome as hell on my projector.

Reactions: Crayo

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
How many of those games do you play? I will say their free giveaway >>>> Xbox's 360 games but before on ps+ i didnt see many games i actually ever wanted to play. Also when talking about game +'s ps1 2 + 3 all have giant game markets, but all that i see is a smaller % of decent games in a flood of 3rd party and indy trash i wouldnt play for .99.

I completely understand why you are getting ps3, and im not judging or trying to be condescending at all. Every reason you stated above as the reason you are getting a ps4 are almost entirely the same reasons im getting an xboxone.

I dont care if Sony is just barely prettier than xbox, im sure it will still look awesome as hell on my projector.

Exactly, that's basically why I think it's better, and you're into the integration aspect. I know you won't judge me for why I think PS4 it's a better GAMING product. To each his own.

Reactions: Aids Johnson