Xbox One or PS4?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Will You Be Buying

• PS4

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
To be honest I may just get the Xbox One. I always have connection to the internet unless it's a power out(in which it wouldn't matter what system I got) and I never share games with anybody. The only thing that's kinda creepy is Microsoft watching me, but it's all meh. I don't buy used games, I don't share them or anything. Plus I like the entertainment features that they do have. PS4 hasn't really impressed me to much except being cheaper. I don't expect everyone to agree, or anybody here for that fact with the way everything is set up with me, but all these stuff that people complain about, it doesn't effect me at all. There's no reason for me to oppose it honestly, and they are releasing some pretty damn good games too, so I may go with them. Of course Wii U is coming first, because Legend of Zelda>Microsoft.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
A PS4 for me I have only owned sony console PS1,Ps2 PS3,psp and Ps Vita. I like the fact that I will be able to use secondhand game unlike the Xbox one
The Playstation has the more fun and exciting games.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
To be honest I may just get the Xbox One. I always have connection to the internet unless it's a power out(in which it wouldn't matter what system I got) and I never share games with anybody. The only thing that's kinda creepy is Microsoft watching me, but it's all meh. I don't buy used games, I don't share them or anything. Plus I like the entertainment features that they do have. PS4 hasn't really impressed me to much except being cheaper. I don't expect everyone to agree, or anybody here for that fact with the way everything is set up with me, but all these stuff that people complain about, it doesn't effect me at all. There's no reason for me to oppose it honestly, and they are releasing some pretty damn good games too, so I may go with them. Of course Wii U is coming first, because Legend of Zelda>Microsoft.

That's like me saying that becuase i'm not gay, I don't care that it effects everyone else so it doesn't bug me, even though I know it's wrong to not let them be married.. It's just the principle of it

It's just the fact they don't offer it that bugs me. It won't effect me at all either, it's just the fact they did it that's a little fucked up.

Yes I just compared gay marriage to entertainment systems. :tough:

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Snagging the xbox one. There are very few issues i honestly have with all the new shit, as the kinect doesnt bother me at all, i buy my own games, and im always connected to the internet. I get all the hate, i just am 150% down on the live tv deal, ive had xbl for years now and ive never had issues, im more into online games...and the ps4 is going to have the same stupid ass controller issue, i cant stand having the sticks next to each other, xbox controller is >

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That's like me saying that becuase i'm not gay, I don't care that it effects everyone else so it doesn't bug me, even though I Yes I just compared gay marriage to entertainment systems. :tough:

Now let me tell you how about my fuck count meter. John Williams?

Thank you. *clears throat*​
b618d8de792f71c84aff509e7110adfa.gif
In a Galaxy far far away...
The fuckbellion are planning to destroy the nonfuckstar.
The war rages on from planet to planet as the nonfuckstar destroys all the fucks in the galaxy.
The Imperial Nonfuck fleet is lead by no other then Darth Nocarecup
With each planet the nonfuckstar visits being reduced to having 0 fucks
There is all but one hope left in the galaxy,
A boy in the plains of Tantooine, with his uncle and aunt.
Looks to join the fight on the fuckbellion, to help restore the fight to for the fucks.
Now he has made his way to Bepsin and has challenged Darth Nocarecup to a lightsaber battle
In a desperate battle to save the life of his friends....
a204f9fd00ac04b1e5e1a19f39f21b2f.gif
EmpireDuel2.gif
0991e7548e5375d613d4b5f5a91bc96e.gif
662dfc891086325590d3b0a7d9c9bfb2.gif
Luke-Skywalker-vs-Darth-Vader.gif
No fucks won :tough:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
PS4.

Sony has always released some of the greatest games through the Playstation console. PS1 and PS2 are still the two greatest systems of all time IMO in terms of the variety of awesome games they have produced.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
<deleted for non-relevance>

Last edited: