Xbox Music?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have tried to use burned CD's and save the music to my xbox but I can't figure out how to do it. It wont give me the option to save/rip the music onto the xbox. Is there a certain format or cd I need for this?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So... has it worked yet? Are you sure you burnt the CD and just didn't add the songs?
As in you dragged the song onto the disc.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So... has it worked yet? Are you sure you burnt the CD and just didn't add the songs?
As in you dragged the song onto the disc.

Well last time i did it was so my husband can use music for his wrestlers on wwe12 or 11 not sure which but i was able to save the songs to the xbox somehow in the music library.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just drag it on to a usb and play it from there.

I tried it with the usb and it wouldn't let me save the music to the xbox

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It can't work with a USB. Just a CD. Btw, don't burn with Windows Media Player. It fucks shit up. See if it's actually burned. If you have a DVD player, play it in that.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It can't work with a USB. Just a CD. Btw, don't burn with Windows Media Player. It fucks shit up. See if it's actually burned. If you have a DVD player, play it in that.

You think that is the issue? I burned it through windows media player? Because I can't for the life of me figure out why it wont let me save songs off a burnt cd :upset:

Reactions: David5150

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You know when you put the disc in and it says play disc? Press Y and see if it asks you to burn it.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You know when you put the disc in and it says play disc? Press Y and see if it asks you to burn it.

:hmm: I shall try that. But I have to burn a cd first so I will do it tomorrow.