Xbox 720 pre-owned games block 'would be fantastic,' says dev

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I got an original 360 from the first launch and it still works perfectly. I'm lucky lol

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
As if the videogame industry wasn't already the most backwards-moving in the entertainment business. While the music and film industries take initiatives to progress and innovate to counter the competitor of piracy with iTunes and Netflix, videogame publishers continue to fuck their consumers with excessive DLC, online passes that lock out online multiplayer to consumers that buy used games or rent out games, the alienation of offline gamers by shifting the nature of gaming to focus on online elements..... Just milking as much money from consumers as much as possible while making things inconvenient and difficult for them at the same time.

Then having the fucking nerve to treat gamers like thiefs and criminals because a percentage of them chose the alternative of piracy? And, although its still just a rumor, the industry's alleged plan is to remove the used game market? Makes no sense to me.

The Volition developer is wrong, I won't get "up in arms" about it. I'll buy a different console.
What's even more rotten about it is that Microsoft has already taken significant steps towards anti-piracy by banning accounts, consoles, and IP's using modded hardware and non-authentic software. The only reason for their new-found stance against used games is just simply to fuck the customers and retailers out of every last penny they can.

Not to mention to mass amounts of sheer inconvenience it will cause for the consumers. What if I go to a friend's house who also owns an XBox... so now besides bringing the game, now I have to bring the whole fucking console too because it's not going to work on his? And what if another friend comes over with one of his games too? What the fuck are we going to do with the other consoles, just move them to the side and have all these fucking XBox's laying around? I guess the one upside to that is that it would seriously cut down on all the bum motherfuckers who like borrowing my games.