Xbox 720 Might Not Have Disc Drive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Same here. I have had one or two hiccups with pre-owned games but all I had to do was take them back and they got me a different copy. Most of the time they work the exact same but you just get them later and not when a game has just came out.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
This is stupid imo. Say bye bye to cheap pre-owned games that work the same as new games. I much prefer the disk format.

Damn, I never even thought about that. Guess this is the way that it will make everyone have to buy the game new so they can make more money off of them. Smart business decision on their part if they go that route. On the flip side of that, it may hurt sales of the console itself.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
It will hurt the sales of the console, you can bet on it. If you still have to pay £40 for a game that has been out 4 months then that is just stupid. Also, if you don't like a game you have bought then what the hell will you do with it? You can't get your money back or trade it in. As well how will this all affect shops that are solely based on selling games. If most games are bought electronically their only going to be good for selling consoles which isn't going to get them much money.