Xbox 360 malfunctions...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Ok this thread is a thread to discuss if you have ever had to ship you 360 in to get repaired and the problem you ran into...I know its not gunna be the most active thread but i just want an idea of the problems...
------------------
So yea i had to send mine in because it stopped reading discs...and it was also scratching them...I should have it back in a day...So hopefully the problem does not persist...

This Guy

I won't say PS3 sucks, but they really need to start getting the games out faster. The list of coming soon titles for 360 is much more impressive then the PS3 for the end of the year. The potential is there, we'll see if Sony can ever catch up to the 10 million plus install base that 360 has.

Oh and on topic... never had a problem yet with my 360. knock on wood.

Wordlife

i agree with "this guy" because the ps3 is great, but i gotta 360 and so far, knock on wood too, because nothing has happened yet to mine. Oh btw, anyone wanna gimme their live gamertags??? mine is "wordlife326" in case any1 wants to add me

J

i agree with "this guy" because the ps3 is great, but i gotta 360 and so far, knock on wood too, because nothing has happened yet to mine. Oh btw, anyone wanna gimme their live gamertags??? mine is "wordlife326" in case any1 wants to add me

Hey man...I made a thread about that 4eva ago...Check it out...Its stickied...

The A-man

Reaction score
Its been a good while since I got my 360 about 1 month ago and I've yet to run into any problems. So far, the main stories I've heard about the system are 'scratched disks' and the dreaded red 'ring of death'. Those problem mainly happened with earlier 360s. I'm hoping the one I have is a later model.....

Wordlife

^yeah dude i agree, cause I also got mine last month too, and so far mine has been doin good, so yeah, that would be nice for it to be older model so I can at least have it till Christmas

This Guy

if you got them a month ago they most likely have the newest chip set in them, so your at the very least better off and should last much longer. Check the manufactures date. Its underneither the serial number on the back of the system.

Oasis

Reaction score
I got the Ring of death. although the people that work at K-Mart are fucking Blue so i got a new one in a day......

ncryan10

Reaction score
dude peep 360 has way better games then ps3

Wordlife

This Guy if you got them a month ago they most likely have the newest chip set in them, so your at the very least better off and should last much longer. Check the manufactures date. Its underneither the serial number on the back of the system.

dude where is the date? on the back i dont see it

circle

Reaction score
It's too early for me to say which is better...plus I don't care as long as I can play the videogames I want to play, I could care less what system its for.

I've had to buy 2 360's. On the 1st one the system wouldn't read discs and the system had a meltdown. This happened to me last summer so I bought another one, and haven't encountered any problems since, but also I haven't played much of the 360 lately either. The warranty had expired then, and I didn't have a back up plan on protection so I just dealt with buying a new system.

I recommend to keep a 360 in the open where it can throw heat around.