Xbox 360 help required

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but since I would like to avoid the grind that is making an account for an Xbox forum I thought I'd have a go here first.

I'm wanting to get music onto my Xbox 360 and I'm using discs that aren't rewritable(?), so I've wasted 7 so far.

I've downloaded software on Xbox that is meant to make AAC files compatable, I then changed my itunes files to that. After doing that I was then able to play the songs on my Xbox. The issue being that I can't burn it. So I get told to change the CD type to Audio and slow down the burn time as much as possible - which I did - still gives me no option to burn the CD onto the Xbox.

Anyone know what might be the issue here?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, are you doing it to get music onto WWE 12? I have another solution if so.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
The only advice I can offer you is to deal with they lower quality MP4 format instead of AAC and rip those.

AAC is an ITunes exclusive format and I'm not surprised Xbox isn't compatible. I know you downloaded software but it probably, as you've seen only allow you to listen to the songs. If you are adamant about using AAC though, you can try google again. :)

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
@[R'Albin] If your computer and xbox are on the same network, you can setup playlists for songs in windows media player and it'll show up in the playlist section on WWE 12'.

Will try and find a tutorial.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
leojay said:
@[R'Albin] If your computer and xbox are on the same network, you can setup playlists for songs in windows media player and it'll show up in the playlist section on WWE 12'.

Will try and find a tutorial.

You are a god, thank you <3