XBA's Signature Signatures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Has been awhile since I Updated this thread, so here are the remaining ones that I haven't put up yet...

Metal Bands - Metallica, Slipknot, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Helloween, Megadeath, Bullet for My Valentine, and Children of Bodom (for Wordlife326)
Metal.jpg

Rap - Kanye West, Tech N9ne, and Eminem (for Wordlife326)
Rap.jpg

Jermaine Beckford - Soccer Superstar (for rosewt01)
JermaineBeckford.jpg

NIN - Trent Reznor (for Kizza)
TrentReznor.jpg

Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin (for jwind)
MotorCityMachineGuns.jpg

Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers (for SterlISgod)
AaronRodgers.jpg

Hip-Hop - The Future (for Milly)
FutureofHip-Hop.jpg

Soccer - Argentina (for Zarhan)
ArgentineSoccer-1.jpg

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - John Cena vs. Edge vs. Big Show
WrestleMania25-CenavsEdgevsBigShow.jpg

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - Triple H vs. Randy Orton
WrestleMania25-HHHvsRKO.jpg

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
WrestleMania25-HardyvsHardy.jpg

The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - The Great One vs. the Texas Rattlesnake (for THE Renegade Diesel)
TheRockvsStoneColdSteveAustin.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. the Undertaker - HBK vs. the Deadman (for THE Renegade Diesel)
ShawnMichaelsvsUndertaker.jpg

25th Anniversary of WrestleMania - HBK vs. the Undertaker (for StingerV47)
WrestleMania25-HBKvsUndertaker.jpg

Entourage - Dudes with Attitude (for MTG)
Entourage.jpg

Batman - The Dark Knight (for Y2Jasmine)
Batman.jpg

Randy Orton - Legend Killer (for THE Renegade Diesel)
RandyOrtonVI.jpg

Randy Orton - RK-Ode (for THE Renegade Diesel)
RandyOrtonV.jpg

D-Generation X - Two Words For Ya! (for OWeapon)
D-GenerationX.jpg

IWF BTB - Exodus (for The Leviathan)
Exodus.jpg

NFL - Touchdown (for RKO Legacy)
Football.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold - WrestleMania XIV (for Richy)
ShawnMichaelsvsStoneCold.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold - WrestleMania XIV (for Richy)
ShawnMichaelsvsStoneCold2.jpg

John Cena - My Time is Now
JohnCenaEntrance-1.jpg

WrestleMania - 25th Anniversary
WrestleMania25thAnniversary.jpg

xtremebadass

Well, as you can probably see my "Bandwith is Exceeded" whatever that means. I think I have too many pics in my Photobucket. Anyone know how to fix that?

I could create a new account maybe

Enigma22

Reaction score
u gotta wait till the end of the month or something i think. i think u have a certain amount of bandwith a month. idk how u went over cause i used put a shit load of things on there and i never came close to going over lol.

xtremebadass

Alright so for the most part they are all fixed, on the first page anyways. I am not going to each page replacing each link. If you need one they are all on the first page.

1chiban

Reaction score
That is the largest sig I've ever seen XBA :D Wrestlemania 25 well and truly covered there lol

xtremebadass

Supposedly my Cena sig was bigger, but it turned out that the WM25 on was. Eh, once Mania is over I will be taking it down. I imagine it must irritate some members.

1chiban

Reaction score
They are really good, I just have a fear they will wear thin with some people evntually, as you say lol

xtremebadass

Yea that's why I don't get much requests anymore. It was pretty much a fad on here. I am still making them for myself though and the occassional request I guess.

Reaction score
I have to say, i never liked these signatures. The idea of having a "comic strip" effect is decent, but the execution is so poor. I think the images are blurred/smudged or whatever it is that you do to them too much that it has rendered some of the images unrecognizable. I hate them.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
How about a Mortal Kombat one XBA?

Scorpion, Kitana, Sub-Zero, Kano, Mortal Kombat logo, Raiden, Sindel, Reptile, Smoke

Please and thank you!

BTW- I love your signatures and appreciate the time and effort you put into them, unlike some people who should just keep their opinions to themselves and just not come in this thread if they have nothing nice to say...

xtremebadass

I have to say, i never liked these signatures. The idea of having a "comic strip" effect is decent, but the execution is so poor. I think the images are blurred/smudged or whatever it is that you do to them too much that it has rendered some of the images unrecognizable. I hate them.

No one ever said they were supposed to be comic book sigs bro.