XBA's Signature Signatures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I think the images are blurred/smudged or whatever it is that you do to them too much that it has rendered some of the images unrecognizable. I hate them.

The only thing that is hard to see are the pics in my WM25 sig...duh...because they are SMALL! That's what happened, I couldn't do anything about it, so I left it. I still think it looks cool, it makes people think. That's the only one though, all of my other sigs you can make out perfectly.

Reaction score
BTW- I love your signatures and appreciate the time and effort you put into them, unlike some people who should just keep their opinions to themselves and just not come in this thread if they have nothing nice to say...

This is the GFX Showroom, which means this is where people should post there works when they want to know what people think about their work. Next time, read the description of the forum before you post something stupid.

No one ever said they were supposed to be comic book sigs bro.

They look cartoony, its a few images next to each other, hence comic book style. its not what you said they are, its what they look like to me.

Like what?

There are quite a few, i am not gonna go back and look for them. The only way i can figure out what some of the images are was by looking at the other images and see if i can make those out.

The only thing that is hard to see are the pics in my WM25 sig...duh...because they are SMALL! That's what happened, I couldn't do anything about it, so I left it.

I was not referring to your WM25 sig, i was referring to the others too.

I still think it looks cool, it makes people think.

I am just telling you what i think, it is something that is bound to happen in the GFX Showroom section, but as long as you like them then that is all that matters, i do not really care that much, i was just giving my opinion. btw, how does it make people think?

C4

BTW- I love your signatures and appreciate the time and effort you put into them, unlike some people who should just keep their opinions to themselves and just not come in this thread if they have nothing nice to say...

This is the Graphics Showroom, people post their artwork over here to get criticism, comments, advice and opinions (of other gfx'rs & members).

Every GFX'r should willingly accept both positive and negative comments. We aren't here to say 'nice things', we're here to lay out cold hard harsh feedback.

Although the signatures are pretty good in this thread, there is no reason to complain when some member disagrees with you and doesn't like the artwork. It's his opinion, let him say whatever the hell he wants to say. If the GFX'r is smart, he will work on those areas. If he is dumb, he is going to complain, bitch and whine on why people are not liking the artwork.

Simple as that.

1chiban

Reaction score
I have to say, i never liked these signatures. The idea of having a "comic strip" effect is decent, but the execution is so poor. I think the images are blurred/smudged or whatever it is that you do to them too much that it has rendered some of the images unrecognizable. I hate them.

Was there really any need for that?

1chiban

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I understand he was having an opinion, just seemed a little harsh, but I'm, a bit sensitive lol