XBA's Might Be in Transformers 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
XBA Might Be in Transformers 3

...as an extra :D

TF3CC.jpg

They are shooting here in Chicago in July, hopefully I can squeeze right into a gigantic Michael Bay explosion.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That would be awesome!

I can it now your walking down the street and you buy a Pepsi Throwback :shifty:

But damn idk if I'd watch the movie still.

maty619

Reaction score
Lol at him buying a Pepsi Throwback, XBA325 references ftw, Blaze you deserve rep for that. Wow good news, I might have to watch it just to see if I can see you :p.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
All the extras met in this room and the casting director stood in front and "tried to make us not want to do this" because in reality it sucks total ass, but it's all worth it to be in the movie. Like they said they can call you up last minute and say you are needed for a scene. Plus it's $66 for 8 hours which really sucks, but when you think about it you are just a nameless person in the background, it's damn sure better than being free.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I really want to be a part of the infamous Michael Bay explosions, too bad I really don't know what specific scenes they are shooting in Chicago

-Constantine

Reaction score
Obviously. He found Megan Fox didn't he? She's just eye candy. Nonetheless being an extra in any blockbuster movie would be an amazing experience. Best of luck to you. Maybe you'll meet my smurf Shia. lol

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Epic bro, you get paid to basically sit around most likely, I mean it does suck pay wise but better than nothing.

I'd expect it to be a scene in the city or something. Like walking around or some shit.

Wordlife

Reaction score
DUDE I wish you could have told me about this hahahaha I would have went too!