XBA: Attempt 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, back again, I am kind of under the weather in summer, I know, in summer? WTF! Anyways, I have a headache and can't write my BTB, it makes it hurt even more, so I was playing around with PS again, here is my latest attempt at GFX. Rate? Hate? Debate? I don't care what you do.

Undertakercopy.jpg

Wordlife

wow I like that one alot man... 9/10

can you maybe make me a Cena one? Considering the presale is tomorrow for our raw... I wanna get first row tickets, and Raw was weird on Monday, I have an urge for a random Cena sig lol

xtremebadass

Yea Alex, I'll give it a whirl, and I am tryin to snag tickets for tomorrow too, but I am not expecting anything spectacular here lol. Thanks for the comments on the poster as well, rep.

Reaction score
make them smaller. and get some good brushes and text. ill give you some sites for them. 7/10.