• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

XBA: Attempt 3 (I think I got it this time)

xtremebadass

UnforgivenPostercopy.jpg

My attempt at the Unforgiven Poster for my BTB, how is it?

TheAnswer

Reaction score
its okay, I would put some color on the Unforgiven logo. Change the Jericho/Booker pictures because it doesn't mesh well.

6/10 right now.

By the way, I think its pretty cool of the time era that your doing this BTB, I got to start reading again.

Moonlight Drive

You definitely did. I think Triple H is a tad to big, but that doesn't really matter. And colour on the Unforgiven logo would be pretty good like The Answer said

Reaction score
you definately have got it. this is quite good. the format. the style. the blend all good sir. 6/10 though because your a beginner. heres a tip. try using more than one colour.

1chiban

Reaction score
Some more blending on the psds in front wouldn't go amis. I think the black and white works myself though!!!

1chiban

Reaction score
USe the smudge tool, a blur tool etc on the edges just to blend them together a bit. I'm sure a more experience gfxer could give you some more specific tips

1chiban

Reaction score
Great psd choices too btw ;) Sometimes people pick the strangest psds that simply do not work, but the shapes and poses all flow well if you catch my drift :)