X-Pac returning to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky

Reaction score
Sean "X-Pac" Waltman has been telling friends that he'll be returning to WWE in some capacity very soon.

Would you like to see Waltman return, and if so, in what role?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Seeing as Triple H is looking at developing stars, X-Pac would be someone who could assist him in that area, X-Pac apparently knows how to acclimate wrestlers to the WWE style. So it could be in that kind of capacity, which I'm all for. Wouldn't want him wrestling though.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He isn't returning as a wrestler. There was news a week or two back that he was one of a few former wrestlers who went down to FCW to evaluate the developmental talents. If he comes back it will be something backstage and he might make one appearance on screen like Nash did as Diesel in the Rumble.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
As a kid, X-Pac was always one of my favorites. I loved the way he wrestled and his entrance song was awesome. So if X-Pac came back, I am all for it the guy is great. I just highly doubt he gets in the ring that much.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Makes sense to me if it is in a developmental role. This is a guy who has worked many different styles all around the world, he could help young guys a lot.

Lucky

Reaction score
With WWE re-focusing on managers, I wonder if we might see Pac in some sort of managerial role. That wouldn't bother me one bit.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Seeing some recent interviews with him I don't know if that role would work for him. I never considered him the strongest talker so I would rather see him stay behind the scenes.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Maybe Triple H is hiring him to be his version of Pat Patterson.

X-Pac was Vinces go to guy when it came to Jericho's matches his first year (according to the book I got at this fine website).