X-Men vs. TMNT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is better?

• Xmen

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Am I the only one still wondering about the whole 4 posts for X-Men, but only three votes thing? :hm:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can't go against TMNT

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
My vote is up there as X-Men.

And you cannot count out the comics for X-Men, the first 3 seasons were all stories taken directly from the comic. X-Men have continued to make toys to this very day, if it wasn't for the current TMNT comic books & cartoon line they wouldn't be making toys now, nevermind the toys stopped getting made for years on end, but X-Men still had a constant release. How about spin off cartoons? more were made of X-Men than TMNT, Mutant X is clearly better than that crap Power Rangers live action show, if anything TMNT is the ECW, made a big break and became a fad, and comes back for no apparent reason from time to time.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Weird that 4 of you allegedly voted for X-Men since there's only 3 votes for X-Men, but nonetheless...

All 4 of you are gay fucking bastards for voting against TMNT and you damn well know it. I love me some Wolverine as much as the next guy, but everyone knows the comics were the core of X-Men's universe and not their cartoon. Yes, I realize TMNT had a comic book series too and I was a fan of it as well, but the cartoon series was much more important to that franchise than the comics were and considering the damn near equal cult following both franchises had in the 80's, the edge MUST go to TMNT if we're evaluating the strength of the television series alone. Not to mention TMNT was so much more marketable and the TOYS... oh my god the TOYS... were so much more widespread. I remember every single TMNT toy I had as a kid. X-Men had a few, but they never came close to competing with TMNT. There's just no comparison. If we were to transpose TMNT and X-Men into wrestling federations in 1987, TMNT would have been WWF and X-Men would have been the AWA.... or maybe even WCCW.

TMNT quite easily for me. Heroes in a half shell, TURTLE POWER! And all that shit.

You fucking queers.

X-Men was the third best cartoon of the 90s behind Spiderman and Batman so hell yeah im voting for it over the stupid turtles cartoon, the best turtles cartoon was the 2003 one.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Never got into XMen so TMNT easily gets my vote here. The best kids superhero cartoon of the 90s was clearly Captain Planet