X-Com: Enemy Within

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anyone else play this? Or the original? Got it for Xmas. 2K did an awesome job with adapting this game from the original all those years ago.

Also got Batman: Arkham City GOTY edition and Arkham Origins coming tomorrow. Should be fun.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It's supposed to be one of the better ones. But I don't really like the genre so I missed it :p!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I love FF, one of my favorite series of all time.
Ok, imagine FFT but you are in charge of a base that trains and sends soldiers out to fight invading aliens. You earn so much $ every month that you spend on upgrades and such. Your soldiers (that gain XP and levels/abilities) can also be killed and DO NOT COME BACK. Thats one of the best features IMO. When that one guy who kicks total ass suddenly gets gunned down on a mission you FEEL that emotion, lol.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ok, imagine FFT but you are in charge of a base that trains and sends soldiers out to fight invading aliens. You earn so much $ every month that you spend on upgrades and such. Your soldiers (that gain XP and levels/abilities) can also be killed and DO NOT COME BACK. Thats one of the best features IMO. When that one guy who kicks total ass suddenly gets gunned down on a mission you FEEL that emotion, lol.
I will be playing for sure, sound great

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lemme find a cool gameplay video so you can see what it looks like