• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
1098059_539578076091761_1409406072_n.jpg
Who would win in a match in your opinion? WWE has an official poll up which you can vote who you think would win. I personally think The Shield would win due to them having in my opinion, a fair ammount of skill against the Wyatt family.​

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I believe since the Wyatt's WWE carrier has been younger, they would probably win it. Right now they are like immortal and on a huge tear, I can't imagine them losing.

Reactions: Dolphbk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wyatt family, hands down. It would be one hell of a match.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wyatt family in kayfabe. The shield is just a group of strong normal people. The Wyatt family is a bunch of demented (and in Rowan's case probably brainwashed) rednecks. I don't think the Wyatt's feel pain but Shield would mostly likely have a limit to how much punishment they could take.

In a shoot Rollins could probably outrassle most of them and Ambrose is a good brawler. But then again Luke Harper is the second Bruiser Brody and is stiff as fuck.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I still don't see why this should happen. But Shield has lost to Christian/Usos at this point, so there it is.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Wyatts probably should win, because The shield has been established as a force to be reckoned with.

Hopefully we get a long stable fued out of them. They have to eventually cross paths.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would say at this point the Wyatts for sure. The Shield is more established, and a feud with the Wyatt's is a good way to break them up.