Wyatts (not) on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Did I miss something, or were the Wyatts MIA?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yep, what JK said. Plus, Harper's been working, even though he had an eye injury... So, they should get some rest.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hopefully when they come back, WWE will have a good plan for them - and by this, I mean, Bray going for singles gold and glory, along with Harper & Rowan finally going for and winning Tag Team gold.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They would have probably been jobbing again anyway, so maybe their absence was for the better. More specifically, they may actually be struggling trying to figure out what to do with them. Bray Wyatt was rumored to go into a program with Ziggler over the Intercontinental Title, but with Ziggler and The Miz playing hot potato with the belt, who knows if that feud's even gonna transpire anymore. A feud between Wyatt and the Big Show was also rumored, but seeing how things were handled last week (Show handling all three members of the Family with ease) and knowing Big Show could be due for a title match with Brock pretty soon, I'm not exactly looking forward to seeing how that one turns out.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They're just fodder for Cena, no surprise there. They had to get 30 Authority talking segments in, no room for them.
But seriously, if they don't have anything for them, don't have them job on filler matches. It does nothing.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Everyone needs time off every once in a while.
Bray Wyatt is clearly in limbo right now. Reigns absence should clear the fog in the writing room a bit
Writing angles for characters like Bray Wyatt might be more complicated than you think.
When you take Foley, Kane and Undertaker into consideration you realize that neither of them were booked the way a 'normal' talent might be booked.
Wyatt cannot just go out and wrestle a match. The theatrics and the way the other opponent is currently being booked factor into it.
Everything must be booked ahead of time with Wyatt. He hasn't 'humanized' yet so people are expecting something special in every match he wrestles.

With Reigns out, they have time to write an angle a couple months in advance that will suit his character and move it forward.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, Leo summed it up perfectly. Dude's directionless, so said direction shouldn't be jobbing, so why put him on TV?

Also why did I lol so hard at Aids' Testify tag earlier? Is that joke in that "arrow to the knee" phase where it randomly eventually becomes funny?

SefTH

Jobber
Reaction score
They Werent Booked at night of champions