• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWS Death Proof 12/20/11: Phoenix Vs. Big Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo

Reaction score
Challenge Match
Phoenix Vs. Big Bubba

During the opening segment of the premier episode of Death Proof, Phoenix confronted Mike Mullins and made the accusation that the new owner of WWS was a biased, sexist individual for not including a woman in the tournament. This week, Mullins has placed Phoenix up against a BIG challenge in the debuting Big Bubba. Bubba comes to us from Anderson, Alabama and is billed at a generous 525 pounds. Phoenix isn't said to be a happy camper about the challenge.

There is a two(2) RP limit for Death Proof and all work is due by Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 PM ET!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Gen. 1:1 – In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth.

The scene opens up to a lowly street. A street seemingly deserted as there are cracks all over the street. Some of the cracks big enough to cause weeds to grow out from it. The few houses left standing o the street have been long abandoned as there is paint that has peeled to the point that bare wood is revealed on most spots. Windows busted out, some have been replaced by boards that have since been covered in graffiti, but there is one house in particular that stands. A weeping willow tree sits on the right side in the middle of the front yard. The sidewalk is almost non existent and resembles that more of a dirt path leading up to a front porch with a wooden swing sitting on the porch as the chains have snapped and lay next to it. The windows on the second floor merely have busted holes from where rocks went through. The windows on the first floor are replaced with wooden boards. Cages are placed over the windows on the outside to help deter vandalism. But on this day, as has happened randomly throughout, a nice looking red Mustang pulls up alongside the curb. The nicest thing that ever appears on this street.

As the car comes to a halt, the car is turned off. A few seconds later the driver’s side door opens and out comes a woman. First thing seen is her black shoes as they touch the asphalt. Black jeans are worn to cover the legs. She steps out of the car and we see her red tank top and face as it is slightly covered by her red flowing hair. She closes the door and turns to face the house. She walks around the car and starts walking on the dirt path leading to the porch. She watches her step as she walks up the steps as some of the wood has rotted. She looks at the front door, turns and sees the swing still sitting at the same place, she then turns to face the street and sits on the edge of the porch with her feet placed firmly on the steps.

Phoenix: In order to have a true understanding of what it is you are to become you must first understand what it is that you came from. Know where it is that you came from and in some instances visit where you came from. For when the beginning is understood… the ending can be better perceived. And this… is my beginning. As a lowly girl here in Miami in this house. The outside of the house has seen better days but the way that this house looks now, It looks better than any amount of time spent on the inside. But there are things about your life that you cannot change but can only accept and because of that acceptance I had to miss out on what a childhood was like. I had to miss out on what a true teenage life was like. I see these idiots in WWS thinking they had a rough life, or the ones that live lavishly. I see the ones that look down on me simply because of my gender and refuse to give me a chance. Then I see people like Mullins that believes that setting me up in my first match against a guy that is over twice my size is going to intimidate me and scare me. You can’t scare someone that has seen what I’ve seen.

The emotionless stare she gives after saying that is enough to send chills as she gets up from her spot. She turns and reaches into her pocket. She pulls out a key and unlocks the front door. The door creaks as she opens it. The house is without furniture except for that which is already built into the walls and cannot be carried out. She walks through the living room and stops as she looks at a door. She walks towards it and opens it. Peeking into the room there is a look of remorse that covers her face.

Phoenix: Ivy.

She whispers the name as she closes the door and continues through to the kitchen. She walks towards the counter and leans against it.

Phoenix: It was here where my life made a turn for the worse. It was here where I attempted and failed. It was here I wish I would have succeeded for if I would have… chances are I would not be here today. But due to failure I am still standing today. There isn’t a day that goes by that I do not think about my mother. Ripped from my life due to breast cancer. Each day I think about you, each day I wish you was here with me, each day I wish you were here standing right in front of me.

She reaches down and lifts up her pants leg and pulls out a small knife attached to her calf.

Phoenix: For if you were… I would slit your throat just like you killed my childhood. Just like you took my sister from me. It was your fault that she was taken from me. It was your fault that I had to go through what I did. It was your fault that I am where I am right now. But you’re not here to take credit for it. And I’m not here to take credit for your loss of life. I can only take credit for the scar that I left you with before they took me away. But since I was so young they didn’t know what to do with me and back in those days… I had to be crazy to attempt to kill my own mother right?

She pushes herself off of the counter and walks towards the back door. She opens it to a backyard that is in very poor condition. Many patches of dirt with few spots of overgrown grass is littered all over. Trash dumped anywhere but one spot there is a headstone. She makes her way over and kneels against it.

Phoenix: It is all your fault and there is not a day that I wish that the cancer did not rob you of your life so it would have been me to have taken it from you. You kept me from her and I never got to say goodbye. She was the reason I was so good, she was the reason I was alive, she was the reason I could even smile and you took that from me. You took that from me and you robbed me of what I wanted so much which was to take your life from you. But it is okay. Because when I see you in Hell, I will make sure to give you what you deserve.

And to those in WWS, to my debut opponent Big Bubba, understand that you are the first of what will be many that will bow before me. Many that will fall at my feet. Many that will understand that no matter what you do, no matter what you throw at me, no matter what anybody out there tries to do to me… you will understand that you cannot kill a true Phoenix. I will always rise from the ashes and I will take what is rightfully mine. I will destroy all the beautiful. You are put in the wrong spot at the wrong time and I will take great pleasure in hurting you. I will delight in causing you as much pain as I possibly can. And only then you will catch a glimpse of all I’ve been through but in turn you will see what a glimpse of Hell is all about.

Thank you mother.

Phoenix gets up from her knees and starts to make her way back to her car as the scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.