• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWS Death Proof 12/20/11: Chrisopher Pfeifer Vs. Dominic Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo

Singles Match
Dominic Armstrong Vs. Christopher Pfeifer

Dominic Armstrong achieved his first taste of success last week on Death Proof, teaming with his cousins to win a 6 man tag team match. This week, he'll get his first taste of singles competition against Christopher Pfeifer, who despite a strong effort fell short in his first match in WWS. Pfeifer will look to build momentum for his career while Armstrong will look to continue to pave a winning path for himself.

There is a two(2) RP limit for Death Proof and all work is due by Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 PM ET!

Chriss

WWS Death Proof 12/20/11: Christopher Pfeifer vs Dominic Armstrong

OOC: This thread is for Christopher Pfeifer vs Dominic Armstrong. I´ll post first.

*-_The Man´s Eye_-*

----------------------------------------------------

We take a look to the backstage area. The limo just arrived. Doors open, somebodies foot reaches to floor. Camera points higher, Christopher Pfeifer has arrived to the Death zone. He comes out the limo, looks back, corrects his suit and slowly walks to the locker room. Pfeifer just met Johnny Octane. Two of them stand toe-to-toe and they´re looking into each others eyes. Pfeifer smiles and continues in his way to the locker room.

Pfeifer is almost in his locker room but our reporter stops him:

20j2z9g.jpg

Reporter:Mr.Pfeifer, Mr.Pfeifer! Can I talk to you for minute?

Christopher Pfeifer: Yes, I have a plenty of time so go ahead budy.

Reporter: Thank you, I really appriciate it. In first of all, how do you feel about our brand new WWI?

Christopher Pfeifer: How I feel about the WWI? I´m not here for a long time so does everybody but I feel that one day, this organization will be one of the top promotions to ever step foot in this business.

Reporter: Oh, very good to hear this from you sir. Can I ask you more things? Things about your personal life or some like that?

Christopher Pfeifer: Ehm, I´m not pretty much this tipe of a guy but why not. My fans need to know more about myselfs so I´m cool whit that.

Reporter: Ok, so I´d like to ask you something about your family. Do you have a wife or girlfriend?

Chritopher Pfeifer: No, I do not have a wife or girlfriend but I´m such a family-based man. Whenever I go, I set up families, haha.

Reporter: Haha, you´re pretty funny sir. It´s on honor to interview a man like you. Do you have some interests in other sports?

Christopher Pfeifer: Yes, I was a captain of the basketball team on our university. I also like to swim but Martial arts are my favourite. I´ve been doing judo, boxing, and I have an MMA background as well. But as all of you know, wrestling is my favourite one. If it wasn´t I won´t be here today talking to you nameless guy.

Reporter: Sorry, I forgot to intorduce myself. My name is Joe Styles. But I´m sure that it doesn´t matter to you. Now, last week you lost to Johny Octane. Any comments on it?

Christopher Pfeifer: Yes, he did. You know, that´s how it works in this business.Someone has to win, someone has to loose. My plan is simple. Go out there, perform in my top level, win every single match of mine and one time, become the World Champion. Yes, I´ve gotta admit that my ego is a little bigger as some people expact it to be but c´moon, I´m THE MAN.

Joey Styles: It´s ok, everybody expacts your ego to be bigger so it´s great, haha. Mr. Pfeiefer, what are your thoughts in the other wrestlers in the WWI?

Christopher Pfeifer: I don´t really know much of them but as I said, Johnny Octane´s great man. People see the moster in him but it´s not the truth. Now I´m looking forward to one man, Tyler Angel. He´s so mysterious. I can´t see into him. He looks like a pretty good competetion to me.

Joey Styles: Ok, there´s another thing I want to ask you. You call yourself THE MAN. Where did it come from?

Christopher Pfeifer: My nickname? This is the one that I rember like it happend yesterday. I was training in my friends gym.He´s had about five rings in there and he was teaching wrestling.That day I was doing workout, training new wrestling moves and that kinda stuff. I wasn´t doing wrestling professionaly that time, I was just the kid with big dreams. So, I´ve had a little match, more like training and I thought that I absolutely suck but then, IT happend. I remember that the guy I was facing run on me and I just locked him in the CrossFace. I didn´t know why I just did it. I heard somebody say: He´s it, he´s the man, I turned around and I saw Al Snow standing there. So Al Snow gave me that nickname.

Joey Styles: Last week you said that Al Snow trained you, so how did you get in his hands?

Christopher Pfeifer: That day when he gave me my nickname, he invited me to talk with him and then he asked me if I want to train with him.I said yes so Al Snow began to train me. From that time I was in the gym every day, training, working out, busting my ass. If there wasn´t for Al Snow, I won´t be a professional wrestler.

Joey Styles: Pretty good story sir. One last thing, this week, you´re facing Dominic Armstrong. Thoughts?

Christopher Pfeifer: Not at all, I don´t know much about this guy. I don´t really care about who I´m facing. I´ll just go out there and fight the best I can.

Please excuse me Joe, I need to go.
Talk to ya latter.

Joey Styles: Thank you for an interview. Ladies and gentlemen, Christopher Pfeifer.

Pfeifer waves to the camera and enters his locker room.

----------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Diablo

My apologies. I made the thread but double posted a title. I'll just merge the two together and fix it.

Aniking

The debut edition of Death Proof, the flagship show of the newest professional wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Society, has proven to be a fruitful one, ushering in the newest era of wrestling to have taken the world by storm. One can identify its success through many factors, and for a company that has barely even taken its first steps towards being labelled as the newest "giant" of the industry, success can only be measured minimally. In the case of the Worldwide Wrestling Society, success comes in the form of getting the public to utter your company's initials, to get your company's name out there as the hottest new product, a plan intelligently devised to lure the public into your clutches. Once reeled in, the factors to measure success expand in more ways than can ever be envisioned, and in itself this tells a story. It's a story detailing the rise towards glory, the grabbing hold of an opportunity and seizing it for all it's worth, something that a particular WWS superstar is all too familiar with.

Monday, 12th of December, 2011, marked the debut of a man known as Dominic Armstrong. Dominic revealed to the entire world his story, a story that didn't shy away from the details. It was a story that detailed Dominic's struggle to survive on his own from a very young age, being forced to adapt to his surroundings without any assistance, whilst the rest of his family hid across the border, selfishly swimming in their money. For an unknown figure in the professional wrestling industry, Dominic touched many hearts with his story, resulting in the fast development of a fan base. It's something that a man of Dominic's nature would appreciate every second of, as this respectful human being goes about his rapidly changing lifestyle.

Dominic Armstrong: What else is there to say about my immediate success. I mean, could I ask for a better debut? Although my tag team partners weren't a part of my ideal debut, I made the most of what I had and managed to get the victory for my team. But that's just it. I have made the most of every tough situation I have come face-to-face with my entire life, which can be traced all the way back to when I first learned to walk. I've faced adversity, I've faced trials and tribulations, and each and every time I have come out the other end a more resilient, a more respectful man. Am I perfect? Of course not. Perfection is something that many of us dream to achieve, that many of us already think we have in our possession, but ultimately it's something that nobody will ever bear witness to. There is always the slightest detail that will prevent perfection from establishing itself on an individual, an object... or even the weather.

The camera has slowly backed away from Dominic's face whilst he spoke, as we see him leaning forward, hands clasped while seated in a room. Dominic looks out the window as the sun's rays shine in his eyes, causing his facial hair to glow. Dominic turns his head back.

Dominic Armstrong: Many look at perfection in a different light then I do, something that I have no problem with, but the way in which I view it is what drives me to improve each and every day. For example, I think I'm a great cook, but I could always be better. I think I'm a safe driver, but I could always be safer and follow the road rules more carefully. I think... I think I’m good in the ring, but being "good" isn't enough for me. I may have gotten my WWS career off to a bright start, but it's only just the beginning. I'm not a tag team wrestler; I don't like to rely on anybody else as I have my own way that I like to handle my business in the ring. That's not to say I have trust issues, although last week was an exception considering I was forced to tag with my cousins. Unfortunately, as much as I hate to admit it, they played their part in getting the victory, but that's where the kudos stop. I'm the one who turned Mike All-Kast's lights out and forced him to tap out in the middle of the ring.

Dominic's eyes are set on his feet while he clenches his fists, allowing the adrenaline to pump through his veins once again while he revels in his success. Dominic throws his hair back over his head and out of his face.

Dominic Armstrong: See I'm a man that's driven, I'm a man that'll never sit on what he has and be content with it. All I have to my name is one victory, one victory that my worthless cousins assisted me in accomplishing, so as far as I see it I haven't even started yet. Last week was just the prelude, but next week is when it really begins for me... but let's stop there for a moment. I'm not going to make any bold claims about what I plan on achieving in the future as I don't like to plan anything ahead. Nothing ever goes according to plan, so my eyes are firmly fixed on last week's match and how I can improve on my performance. I've watched the tape of my match repeatedly, and I witnessed countless mistakes on my part, so what I intend to do is rub out those mistakes and right my wrongs in that ring. I've come this far already and I'm not about to let the hard work stop there. In fact, this is where the hard work truly begins, after I have made my way into this company and laid the foundations for next week.

Dominic stands up and steps over to the window, the sun’s rays still shining brightly. Dominic places his hands in his pockets while he gazes out the window.

Dominic Armstrong: But I haven't just focused on my own match from last week. I made sure I recorded the entire episode of Death Proof for future reference, and it just so happens I have need for that tape already.

Dominic turns away from facing the window, removing his hands from his pockets to fold his arms.

Dominic Armstrong: My opponent for next week is a man that goes by the name Christopher Pfeifer, and unlike me he didn't win last week. Everybody gets beaten from time-to-time, and I know this is a saying used too often nowadays, but it fits this situation perfectly. In Pfeifer's case, it's all about how he bounces back from his debut loss last week, so I'm expecting a backlash on his part, but if I have anything to say about it, it's going to be another bad week for the kid. It's nothing personal as I'm sure he's a nice guy, but this is my time to prove why I deserve to be here and why I am a man that should be feared throughout the locker room. Now I don't claim to be a genius by any stretch of the imagination, but my personal opinion is that I have a mind for this business, which is why I've already devised my strategy to defeat Pfeifer. While the match wears on, we'll see whether or not I've jumped the gun too early or if I really do have the mind for this business, but all I know is I'm thankful each and every day to have been given this opportunity to showcase just what I'm capable of. I want to be one of the best to have ever stepped foot inside the squared circle, but that train can only tear down the tracks, edging closer and closer to its eventual destination, if a certain light is switched off just five days before Christmas.

The camera moves closer and closer to Dominic's grinning face before it suddenly comes to a halt.

Dominic Armstrong: On Tuesday night, it's Lights Out, Pfeifer.

And with that, Dominic takes a step to his right and exits the camera's view. A door is heard opening and closing as the footage ceases.

Status
Not open for further replies.